Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Love these bruins afternoon holiday home games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Love these bruins afternoon holiday home games

I call this bruins day in my head since the holliday name is a joke because he didn't even discover this country he just slaughtered people really. Love wakeing up on monday and have a bruins afternoon tilt to look forward too. I think i will be enjoying todays game with some ice cold water.... The football weekend has left me a little hung over. Maybe I am just getting old damn.

How do you guys feel about the bruins traditional home games on certain hollidays? The only reason I remember many of these days not for the hollidays but the fact I know the bruins will be playing a monday afternoon game. On weekends I prefer them to be night games but I think the afternoon games on hollidays are awsome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Love these bruins afternoon holiday home games

I hate it! In Panama, today is not a holiday. So while the B's are taking the ice, I'll be reviewing different marketing proposals!Yell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Love these bruins afternoon holiday home games:
    I hate it! In Panama, today is not a holiday. So while the B's are taking the ice, I'll be reviewing different marketing proposals!
    Posted by Ronstar8

www.985thesportshub.com you can listen to the action if your in front of a computer :)
    I find it when working I like listening to the game on the radio rather than watchi it on iffy at best links.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I also have to work. Im pushing my lunch to 1' so I can watch the first hour or so at least.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I absolutely HATE hockey on before 7pm, but totally agree with you on the "holiday" sentiments, although I dont believe Columbus actually slaughtered anyone.  That came a couple hundred years later when England got greedy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Holiday??

Who do you work for?  Are they hiring?

Sections
Shortcuts