Lovin' Marchand & Campbell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Lovin' Marchand & Campbell

In Response to Lovin' Marchand & Campbell:
    I am happy with Campbell, finally a steady 4th line center, never had the confidence in Yelle or Begin as I do in Campbell.  Is he locked up beyond this year?  Love that dirty Water.
    Posted by Nolakanookie

Seriously and yes Boston loves that Charles River water!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: Lovin' Marchand & Campbell:
    In Response to Lovin' Marchand & Campbell : Seriously and yes Boston loves that Charles River water!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

SanDog, not sure what the seriously was for?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lovin' Marchand & Campbell : SanDog, not sure what the seriously was for?
    Posted by Nolakanookie

oh the highlighted area Campbell should be signed to an extension ASAP!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Lovin' Marchand & Campbell:
    Gotta say I am sold on these two.  I had the pleasure of watching Marchand in the Q, he was gritty and edgy and has brought that plus a scoring touch as of late.  I would love to see him stay where he is in the lineup but is just a "Lucic" away from 4th line pergatory. I am happy with Campbell, finally a steady 4th line center, never had the confidence in Yelle or Begin as I do in Campbell.  Is he locked up beyond this year? 3 in a row, nice run, nice to see the offense from all lines...honourable mention to Mark Recchi! Pens on Saturday Night!  Love that dirty Water.
    Posted by Nolakanookie

Marchand hasn't stopped bringing it from the time he made the lineup.He's moved well past being a fringe player beacause I'd dare to say lately that he's one of the Bruins more important players.His showing he can contribute in the top 3 lines means we don't have to plug paille  onto a line with Bergeron ever again.Not just concidence that Bergeron has turned up the offence since Marchand has been more regular on his wing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Marchand has been a fine surprise. I was one in the pre-season (cause he took some bad penalties) afraid he would put Bruins in the hole but where he's really surprised me his play in his own zone.  The goals I knew would come for him as he's been a pretty good scorer back in the Juniors and in Providence.

Campbell is a fighter and he'll bring 100% every game. Begin and Yelle did also but Campbell is younger,  fresh and stronger.  Good move !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: Lovin' Marchand & Campbell : oh the highlighted area Campbell should be signed to an extension ASAP!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Thanks Bro!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

Gonna have to start calling him Gregory "The Empty Net Killer" Campbell

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Marchand is just my favorite guy to watch these days... so dynamic! And how about Kampfer! And, of course, Bergeron was his usual self. We get Horton and Lucic going and this team could do some damage

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Campbell is already signed for next season at a cap hit of 1.1 million,  Marchand is a RFA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Bruinsfan, you're right, Kampfer is impressive, hope he stays and keeps it up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Gonna have to start calling him Gregory "The Empty Net Killer" Campbell Posted by Swearengen

Ha Ha nice avatar and signature LoL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Heard Marchand on a Halifax Radio Station last night, he's unbelievably happy to be in the pros.

Credits Recchi with keeping him in check and helping him know when to agitate and when to tone it down.

Loves "The Rat" comparisons.

Great Kid.

Sections
Shortcuts