lucaooo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

lucaooo

hmmmm, quiet...how odd

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Re: lucaooo

Dude posted in another thread along with SoxFan, I'll give them that they stood right up and said that he played well.  Let's just enjoy this for what it is tonight!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Thedauber you should knwo by know that I am never quiet and unlike 95% of the poster in here i don't hide behind my computer.  Like nix just said check the other theads before you talk too fast!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i checked a couple and didn't see you....if you stood up and admitted that you were 100% wrong then kudos 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Tonight TT was great.. it does not change the fact that he had bad games. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: lucaooo:
    Thedauber you should knwo by know that I am never quiet and unlike 95% of the poster in here i don't hide behind my computer.  Like nix just said check the other theads before you talk too fast!!
    Posted by lucaooo

There is nothing you can do that is more "hiding behind your computer" than reporting everyone who disagrees with you to the moderator, because you taunted everyone and were proven wrong.

Until you can explain that, you'll get no respect here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Who's reporting who?  I only started reporting peeps because some of my posts  have been reported by TT lovers and started to dissapear from these boards just because I had a different opinion from you guys.  Unlike them the ones I am reporting are the ones directly attacking me with insults. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

And who are you to say that i have no respect.  I have a lot of repect in here...not losing sleep over the few who are sayign that i have no credibility.  I couldsay the same thing about all of you guys.  I was the only one who said that Smith would be in net tonight and that the Bs should be ready for it.   Just go read that post and see how much credibility i have!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Who's reporting who?  I only started reporting peeps because some of my posts  have been reported by TT lovers and started to dissapear from these boards just because I had a different opinion from you guys.  Unlike them the ones I am reporting are the ones directly attacking me with insults. 
    Posted by lucaooo

I don't report anyone, unless the post is an outright attack (eg. racist).

You spent half the night bragging about how you were going to get everyone kicked off the board and reported people right and left.  It was a disgrace.  Sorry, calling it like it is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

What is a disgrace is people who feel the need to insult other posters...that in my book would be a disgrace and those where the posts that i have reported!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The biggest problem we face here is the trolls.  How does creating a thread about one of them make any sense at all?

"Let sleeping dogs lie."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

What is a disgrace is people who feel the need to insult other posters...that in my book would be a disgrace and those where the posts that i have reported!!
    Posted by lucaooo

This is the last time I am trying to explain this.

YOU ASKED FOR THAT ATTENTION!

You posted a bunch provocative, obnoxious threads taunting Thomas, and calling anyone who supported him "lovers".  That is asking for attention.  Then when Thomas shut you up, big time, and everybody came back to rightfully rub it in your face, you acted like a spoiled brat and reported everyone.  Did you see how SoxFan came back and took his crow tonight like a man?  That's how you save face and keep dignity -- not by running to teacher and reporting everyone to the moderator.

I'm sorry, but that's why it was a disgrace.  You made the bed and then you refused to man up and sleep in it.  How do you not undertand this?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

You are the one who is refusing to understand i call a dog a dog...just read the other posts i give credit when credit is due.  You are tying to make me look like if i am crazy.  No need to have a conversation then. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You are the one who is refusing to understand i call a dog a dog...just read the other posts i give credit when credit is due.  You are tying to make me look like if i am crazy.  No need to have a conversation then. 
    Posted by lucaooo

Okay.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I've never once insulted you. I have however told other poster's to ignore you or that your posts were not worth reading in my opinion. I have never once lobbed a personal insult your way, though you have done that in my direction, yet you have reported me on three separate occassions now, simply because I disagreed with you. You have zero credibility on here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Another example here! Ignored!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I think a lot of people in here have problems understanding the difference in between not to agree with someone and to insult him!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My sig!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Sorry NAS, I fell off the wagon. I'm back on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Heh. who couldn't love your posts Loyal?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Not at all. That was actually sincere. I love how you call folks like this out with backup.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

i just wanted to make sure red. i respect alot of people on here and your one of them along with a good amount more. the person who this thread is dedicated to not so much.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

could someone get lucaooo a tissue? so sad, it seems the bruins win just to spite you. now be sure to reply with a post telling us how long you've been a fan, ect. funny stuff 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

could someone get lucaooo a tissue? so sad, it seems the bruins win just to spite you. now be sure to reply with a post telling us how long you've been a fan, ect. funny stuff 
    Posted by adkbeesfan

awfully quite out here. good call adk. after game 4 there was not a thread that lucaooo didn't have a response on, even if the thread had nothing to do with thomas he fit in and ripped thomas, the team and coach from pillar to post. i counted 49 threads and posts from the time game ended to about 3 hours afterwards. last night after the bruins managed to win and thomas played out of his mind. there was silence from lucaooo and if he did post it was one of those "when he plays well i say he does and when he plays bad i say he does" what a liar. last night soxfaninill came on here and ate some crow after tim thomas's performance after being very critical of thomas before. did lucaooo do the same NO!!! i give soxfan credit and to be honest he is not in the same league as far as what lucaooo has been doing. that's why lucaooo has zero creditably. i mean were talking about the same guy who wished injury on thomas to get tukkaa in there during montreal series im sure u saw his post above but he will tell u he's fair and calls it like it is!

Sections
Shortcuts