Lucic and Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Lucic and Marchand

Do you think either are looking at a suspension.  Doesn't 3rd man in carry an automatic one game suspension?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Lucic and Marchand

In Response to Lucic and Marchand:
    [QUOTE]Do you think either are looking at a suspension.  Doesn't 3rd man in carry an automatic one game suspension?
    Posted by Rufus604[/QUOTE]

Who was the 3rd man in?  Lucic was about the 8th.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Marchand doesn't deserve one, and neither does Looch. However, it depends if Shanny is a stickler and rules that by having one toe in the gate Lucic came off the bench to join a fight. That's 10 games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I know what you are saying.  Thats what they have the penalty posted as on TSN though.  It would be bogous if he gets a game for that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic and Marchand:
    [QUOTE]I know what you are saying.  Thats what they have the penalty posted as on TSN though.  It would be bogous if he gets a game for that.
    Posted by Rufus604[/QUOTE]

Wait, now they're saying it was 3rd man in? Wow, the refs just made it up as they went along. Was it third man in for when he pulled Bieksa off Chara when there were two Canucks piled on top of him?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

How about Sedin taking a swing as the sixth Canuck on the ice and then stepping on to the bench?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

what are u suppose to do when 4 players are hitting your teammate ????? Just watch ??? If u call that a 3rd man you are full of crap ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Its now listed as leaving the players/penalty bench.  Was 3rd man in earlier.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic and Marchand : Wait, now they're saying it was 3rd man in? Wow, the refs just made it up as they went along. Was it third man in for when he pulled Bieksa off Chara when there were two Canucks piled on top of him?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I think they are making "third man in" official so he does not get a suspension as he obviously was on a line change when he entered the scrum This is actually a good thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic and Marchand : Wait, now they're saying it was 3rd man in? Wow, the refs just made it up as they went along. Was it third man in for when he pulled Bieksa off Chara when there were two Canucks piled on top of him?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Where did you see this posted at?  Would be better if this is the call instead of leaving the bench.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The officiating was totally bogus and unprepared. The Lucic call was a CYA, and the Marchand call was made up because the ref never saw Marchand playing the puck and ducking under Salo's check which would have plastered Marchand if he stood tall.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I looked at TSN as soon as it was posted and it was 3rd man in.  It has since been changed to leaving the bench.  Dont know if it was a TSN error or if they are still trying to figure out what the call was.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Before anything happened Lucic was already jumping in for a line change . 
    As for Marchand , let's just say he doesn't duck,  what do you think would have happened ?  It was a very good chance Marchand would have been hit from behind. Well then maybe the Bruins would have gotten a 5min PP.  NOT !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The Lucic ejection was a joke if it was for 3rd man in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Some people think the Marchand hit was dangerous, maybe, but in my book it was not dirty,nor should he have been kicked out. Marchand haters and Nuck fans will only look at it one way, so whats the point of arguing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

As I posted on another thread, if you watch the tape, you can count 8 Canuck players who put their hands on Thornton in that scrum and Hamhuis was on the ice too.  Nine guys involved!  And they're worried only about Lucic.  I don't get it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Trying to figure out all these calls is giving me a headache.

Sections
Shortcuts