Lucic & Soderberg difference makers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Lucic & Soderberg difference makers

These 2 will make life hell for Howard. Lucic will be a beast in this series & the Wings will have no answer. Soderberg is going to be this years John Druce! We all know who he is, but a lot of other teams fans don't. They all will know by the end of this series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Re: Lucic & Soderberg difference makers

I agree. Soderberg is turning out to be what we all hoped. I think he's gonna be big this post season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

These 2 will make life hell for Howard. Lucic will be a beast in this series & the Wings will have no answer. Soderberg is going to be this years John Druce! We all know who he is, but a lot of other teams fans don't. They all will know by the end of this series.

Or Chris Kontos....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That's what I'm hoping for in my pool tomorrow. Most of these West Coasters don't know him at all (not an awful lot of Bruins fans in Vancouver). Hopefully he slides a couple of rounds, though I wouldn't be surprised if half the B's are gone by the end of the first round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Until about halfway through the season, I wasn't sold on the Yeti... but now I'm starting to think that he isn't done improving! And that should scare the heck out of the 15 other teams still in the hunt!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Could not agree more Nite.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Fat & King Carl rule!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts