Lucic boarding call

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Lucic boarding call

I don't get the game here in TX. I did not see the hit. Was it boarding? Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Lucic boarding call

Definitely boarding. Shouldn't have been tossed though and probably won't result in a suspension.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Lucic boarding call:
    I don't get the game here in TX. I did not see the hit. Was it boarding? Thanks
    Posted by antiqueman1

Possibly a penalty but no way a major.  The refs waited to see how injured Spacek was and he milked it for all it was worth.  5 minutes and a game misconduct for what was no more than a heavy hit. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Boarding at most... guess the players have ZERO obligation to protect themselves anymore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

It was only boarding becasue Spacek turned into the boards at the last minute.

Bad call, IMO.

That rule probably causes more injuries than uit prevents.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Spacek bruised his labia on the play...but miraculously recovered....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Sissy spazzed out and turned into the glass to take the face plant - a function of not growing up playing north american hockey 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carltetus. Show carltetus's posts

The ref told the Bruins Lucic is out because Spacek was bleeding !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Tampon violation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Did anyone see Briere hit? He leaves his feet, hit from behind and only gets 2min penalty. Justice - I Think NOT!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

yo antique- im in austin-check out justin.tv for tomorrow's game.

go B's

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Had to be ketchup he keeps in his glove for just such a play, all the scabs carry them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Total BS. That was a marginal boarding call. Spacek turned into the hit. I usually don't complain about the refs because it goes both ways but tonight was just bad. Lets hope the B's brush off tonights game and come out flying tomorrow night. Go Bruins!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'd say it was boarding, but when you commit to the hit and the guy turns into the boards, it is awful hard to let up.  The pressure of Montreal and the blood on the ice inspired the refs to overreact.  Of course, Spacek was back in no time at all.  A 2-minute boarding would have done the trick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Look at the two Philly hits both only get minors for boarding. We get 5 and a game oh yeah I forgot it was in Mtl. and the fans were yelling at the ref.

Go B's

Sections
Shortcuts