Lucic... C"MON!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Lucic... C"MON!

he definitely had a good look at the goal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

That goal has happened all to often with him. Turnover and then tip toes through the tulips and lets the man score while looch is just watching his jersey number not skating hard. I bet if Seguin did that or marchand claude would bench them the rest or the period or make them watch the next game from the stands. Would be nice if the coach was consistant with his " lesson teachings". Seems to me he only does this for first or second year players. How many dysmal games did ryder have before ol claude finaly sat him out a game?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Might be time for another 4th line ride to wake him up?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carltetus. Show carltetus's posts

What about Corvo. I can't stand him anymore. I would like to see Kampfer instead. He's young and he makes mistake sometime but at least he will learn from those mistakes. He's better than Corvo in the offensive zone and he is carrying the puck much better than anyone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

SICK of his lazy plays getting out of the zone, and his 100MPH passes that NO one can receive. Luv the player he can be, but he's gotta be more consistent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

70 shots, with 40 on net, including 5 posts, does ont indicate a missing offense, but does show that a well coached[ Ramsey} defense with ancient [Jovanoski} skills can tie up forwards and prevent multiple rebound shots. On the other end, Corvo was, once again, missing on clearing anything, especially the puck that ended up in the net on the 3rd try.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Trade him for Ryan!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Seidenburg got caught deep, Corvo played neither the pass nor the shot, and both Corvo and Krecji were puck watching out front instead of playing the man on that rebound.  

I wouldn't say Lucic is the #1 reason that goal was scored, and nobody would be complaining if he burried that shot from alone in the slot in the third

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Lucic... C"MON!:
    [QUOTE]Lucic .. let's stop turning the puck over PLEASE! that winning goal was 100 percent Lucic.. he coughed it up, and then gave up on his backcheck..  C'mon Lucic!  can you say over rated?.. I am starting to think so.. he has looked horrible.
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.  And to add, his quote after of "one little mistake and it's in our net" makes me think he has no clue his lazy backcheck was 50% of the problem.  Maybe he was gassed, but then you need to shorten your shifts.  If you can't get back then either get off or don't turn the puck over on the rush.  Too much of that from him.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Better it happens now and not in the Playoffs.

I'm sure Milan will never let it happen in the Playoffs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Last time I was 100% perfect and never make mistakes. Already mention Theodore second goalie the iron kept the Panthers in the gm. After 14-0 -1 month who complaining. Maybe drop Lucic to third line for Columbus gm. and switch Kelly to the 1st. line. Then bring Looch back for the Ottawa GM.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic... C"MON!:
    [QUOTE]Might be time for another 4th line ride to wake him up?
    Posted by number08[/QUOTE]

i don't think 10 goals in 27 games is good enough for the 4th line.  i'd sit him for a couple of games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You guys are funny.

You're bent because the slowest guy on the top line (not downing him, it's just a fact) wasn't fast enough on the backcheck.

I didn't know the B's had so many penalties that Lucic was the only one on the ice.  Was it five on one?

Relax.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Defensive lapses happen in every game... Florida took advantage. I think the Bruins dominated the better part of that game and just failed to finish. The game could easily have been a 5-1 Bruins blow-out!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are funny. You're bent because the slowest guy on the top line (not downing him, it's just a fact) wasn't fast enough on the backcheck. I didn't know the B's had so many penalties that Lucic was the only one on the ice.  Was it five on one? Relax.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

It's about the effort, or lack of same.  Nothing to do with his skating ability.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are funny. You're bent because the slowest guy on the top line (not downing him, it's just a fact) wasn't fast enough on the backcheck. I didn't know the B's had so many penalties that Lucic was the only one on the ice.  Was it five on one? Relax.

Plain and simple -- right on the money...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Ever. Show 4Ever's posts

I think his play has been a bit lazy the past few games, reaching or poking at the puck instead of skating to it. Too many drop pass to an area, not a player, resulting in turnovers. It's the little things done right that make this team so good and he hasn't done as well as he can lately.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic... C"MON! : It's about the effort, or lack of same.  Nothing to do with his skating ability.  
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

Questioning Lucic's effort is insane.  I'll like to questions about skills and I'll listen to questions about decision making.  There isn't a member on the Bruins (now that Wheeler and Kessel are gone) that doesn't work his butt off every game, all game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Doesn't anyone watch replays anymore ? 3 on 3 going the other way , Lucic is not one of them . As the shot is taken Horton is in good position to either take a man or stay in front to retrieve a rebound . He curls away ! Blaming Lucic and his lack of effort is not where the defensive coverage broke down . It was when Horton curled away from the net.

http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20112012,2,405&event=BOS612&fr=false

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Doesn't anyone watch replays anymore ? 3 on 3 going the other way , Lucic is not one of them . As the shot is taken Horton is in good position to either take a man or stay in front to retrieve a rebound . He curls away ! Blaming Lucic and his lack of effort is not where the defensive coverage broke down . It was when Horton curled away from the net. http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20112012,2,405&event=BOS612&fr=false
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Horton should've stopped in the high slot. You're absolutely right about that but after watching that replay I've got to agree that Lucic could've also come back harder. He just went up ice the other way on a 3 on 2 so it might not have been so much a lack of effort as much as Lucic just being gassed. I think that's more likely than him just not trying.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic... C"MON! : Horton should've stopped in the high slot. You're absolutely right about that but after watching that replay I've got to agree that Lucic could've also come back harder. He just went up ice the other way on a 3 on 2 so it might not have been so much a lack of effort as much as Lucic just being gassed. I think that's more likely than him just not trying.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Despite the observations of some saying Lucic has been terrible lately and his lack of effort I'll just stick with what I've seen . I think he has been outstanding and his effort has been the same.

Sometimes people forget he's a huge man who doesn't skate as fast as the Tomas Kopecky's of the NHL world.

Horton's coverage all the way !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic... C"MON! : Despite the observations of some saying Lucic has been terrible lately and his lack of effort I'll just stick with what I've seen . I think he has been outstanding and his effort has been the same. Sometimes people forget he's a huge man who doesn't skate as fast as the Tomas Kopecky's of the NHL world. Horton's coverage all the way !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Agreed. He's a hard worker that isn't perfect. He's still one of my favourite players to watch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic... C"MON! : Questioning Lucic's effort is insane.  I'll like to questions about skills and I'll listen to questions about decision making.  There isn't a member on the Bruins (now that Wheeler and Kessel are gone) that doesn't work his butt off every game, all game.

Well, not all game in this instance.  This one play he quit after turning the puck over.