Lucic Call

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

Lucic Call

We may as well take contact out of the game all together!   Last time I checked this was a contact sport.  The pendulum has swung completely the other way.  Seems to me, the play-off strategy should be when you're on the boards turn your back every time you see a player coming near you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Lucic Call

thats happens anywhere else but the Belle Centre it is a two minute minor. No way they ban him from a game 7. The 911 will be busy 2 minutes after that is announced.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

The way Lucic is playing, dressing Sequin will be better anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

I agree so that won't happenn Response to Re: Lucic Call:
    [QUOTE]The way Lucic is playing, dressing Sequin will be better anyway.
    Posted by Babajingo[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Lucic doesn't score all series but takes a major penalty.
    Lets hope they suspend him so Seguin can play!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Lucic running Spacek drew blood and he laid there like he was dead.  I agree with the 5 and a game juts like I thought Richards should have got 5 and a game.  any difference other than the jersey?  It may cost the Bruins the year.  I mean how stupid are some of these guys.  Our PP could be the worst in the league history.  12 yr olds have a better format. 

They better prepare for the same stuff at home tomorrow.  No time to lick wounds. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

A poor call.  Also I have been suggesting that the NHL gets rid of this delay of Game penalty for years now.  It is a foolish call that actually delays the game more than a player shooting the puck out.  Call a penalty if you deem it intentional to slow the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic Call:

I can't argue with that one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I didn't have a problem with the call.. Clearly on the replay he hit him in the numbers and drew blood as his mush went into the glass.. They have been pretty consistent with those hits in all series.. Whether he gets suspended is another matter.. I don't think so, as Spacek recovered nicely.. Lucic should know better..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Spacek was back out there playing a few minutes after he was helped off the ice, bent over with a medical pad held over his face.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic running Spacek drew blood and he laid there like he was dead.  I agree with the 5 and a game juts like I thought Richards should have got 5 and a game.  any difference other than the jersey?  It may cost the Bruins the year.  I mean how stupid are some of these guys.  Our PP could be the worst in the league history.  12 yr olds have a better format.  They better prepare for the same stuff at home tomorrow.  No time to lick wounds. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    You gotta be kidding Shupe.Lucic came from in front of Spacek gliding in to finish a check.After releasing the puck and knowing the hit was coming,Spacek turns INTO the boards.It shouldn't even have been a minor. Spacek,like Eller earlier in the game,acted like he'd been shot. So later in the period Plekanec comes from BEHIND Chara and proceeds to drill him in the numbers,faceplanting him into the glass(but that's OK since Plekanec is smaller than Chara).The Bergeron interference on Price was ridiculous especially since it was at least the 5th time a PP got wiped out on a penalty to Boston. That was a pretty frustrating game to watch.Montreal gets both on full 2 minute 5 on 3's and Boston basically controlled the ice for most of the 5 on 5 play.Answer me this Shupe. If you feel the call on the ice was correct, do you think Lucic deserves a suspension(considering he'd be a repeat offender)?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]A poor call.  Also I have been suggesting that the NHL gets rid of this delay of Game penalty for years now.  It is a foolish call that actually delays the game more than a player shooting the puck out.  Call a penalty if you deem it intentional to slow the game.
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

Bingo!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic running Spacek drew blood and he laid there like he was dead.  I agree with the 5 and a game juts like I thought Richards should have got 5 and a game.  any difference other than the jersey?  It may cost the Bruins the year.  I mean how stupid are some of these guys.  Our PP could be the worst in the league history.  12 yr olds have a better format.  They better prepare for the same stuff at home tomorrow.  No time to lick wounds. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Agree, agree, agree. Geniouses they are not. It defies logic the penalties they took, even the 2 slashes...But at least Dennis got his mistake back...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

were sounding whiny again....The Habs training staff were SMART!!!! they knew to play it like "a Pacioretty".and hence...a deciding goal to the Habs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Why did Spacek turned his back when he knows that lucic is coming is beyond me!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Agree with Dez - it probably shouldn't even have been a penalty, but two minute minor at worst.  How does Bergeron get called for slightly brushing Price and Gomez drills Thomas and there is no call?  Two 5 on 3's, a 5 minute major and a non-existent power-play for the Bruins and the lousy, diving, whiny Habs still barely win.  Crush them in game 7 boys!! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

It was nice to see Looch FINALLY bring some physicallity, but the refs were still in "make up for the blown goal" mode, unfortunately this lasted all night.

2 min call wb correct, spacek turned his back and made it dangerous himself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Who is Sequin?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Lucic hit him hard.  Deserves 2, but not 5.  Horrible call.  Ref = Chris Lee.  Pinhead.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

It is not a major penalty. It is a 2 minute minor. Lucic didn't leave his feet. He didn't make contact with Spacek's head. The blood wasn't a result of the hit. The blood was because Montreal's glass is 80 years old.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Even in MTL they say it was a bad call... can you imagine!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

No! No great loss of Lucic. The killer was Bergy shooting it out....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic Call : Because it was a planned move. Blood or not the guy would stay down on purpose.   The only thing Spacek hurt was his V@GINA and the blood was because he got his period.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Exactly, Legion.  For someone who appeared so mortally wounded as he lay almost motionless on the ice, enacting memories of his fallen teammate, Pacioretty, he sure looked fine in his return.  A lot of miraculous recoveries seem to happen around that team, don't they? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

[QUOTE]Why did Spacek turned his back when he knows that lucic is coming is beyond me!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

dhuuuu, to get the puck, otherwise "Louch the douch" was going for a breakaway.Spacek didnt have any choice, and seriously who would turn his back on Lucic ,just to get a call ? that dead-brainer hit like a train,no one in that league is suicidal enough to do that...
    and anyway does someone here,and everywhere else, think Lucic would do something good tonight?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic Call : Exactly, Legion.  For someone who appeared so mortally wounded as he lay almost motionless on the ice, enacting memories of his fallen teammate, Pacioretty, he sure looked fine in his return.  A lot of miraculous recoveries seem to happen around that team, don't they? 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Miraculous recoveries??
    were is Pacciorety,were is Markov,were is Gorges,were is Wisniewski and were is Desharnais?
    the only miracle here was the two overtime win....thanks to Thomas,even if half of the hockey-noobs here want him out...

Sections
Shortcuts