Lucic Called To Meet Colin Campbell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

Re: Lucic Called To Meet Colin Campbell

If Lucic must answer the bell with Boulton then what about Meyer answering with Thornton for the original high hit (borderline in my opinion), lets lay down the law with Atlanta, if your tough guy wants to go with one of ours then our tough guy will go for one of yours, Simples!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic Called To Meet Colin Campbell:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic Called To Meet Colin Campbell : Meyer is not in Lucic's league fighting wise. Fact is if the shoe was on the other foot & Evander Kane punched Andrew Ference in that situation you can bet that Thornton or Lucic would make Kane answer the bell & we would not expect Ference to go after Kane. I have no problem with Atlanta sending Boulton after Lucic. In fact I expect it. But given the situation I expect Lucic to answer the bell & I expect he will. If he doesn't people will say Looch picks his spots. Regardless of Lucic being a better hockey player you have to be accountable & I believe he will. Even Matt Cooke answered the bell when Thornton came calling.   I expect a Lucic-Bolton fight early & then that will be over. If Lucic doesn't answer the bell then I will have a problem with that even though he is one my favorite players. I can't change my opinion because of the laundry he is wearing.
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]
    The ONLY reason Lucic wouldn't fight Laraque and may not fight Boulton was that they are awful players so no matter who wins the fight,the opposition comes out ahead.I'm sure Lucic,or any up and coming tough kid,would love the  chance to prove themselves against the leagues toughest players.That's just the mentality of these types of players.I mean Thornton fights Boulton and I think Lucic  is tougher than Thornton so I can't imagine Lucic being afraid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic Called To Meet Colin Campbell : The ONLY reason Lucic wouldn't fight Laraque and may not fight Boulton was that they are awful players so no matter who wins the fight,the opposition comes out ahead.I'm sure Lucic,or any up and coming tough kid,would love the  chance to prove themselves against the leagues toughest players.That's just the mentality of these types of players.I mean Thornton fights Boulton and I think Lucic  is tougher than Thornton so I can't imagine Lucic being afraid.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I am not saying Lucic is afraid. What I am saying is when a player, regardless, of there talent, makes a questionable play on a player that upsets the opposition then it is understandable when the other team wants to have said player answer the bell. That is just the way it is.

IMO Lucic should answer the bell if Bolton comes calling. If he doesn't he will get the reputation as a player who picks his spots. He showboated a bit against Komasarek & when Laracque came calling he didn't go. I understand he is much more valuable to the Bruins but there is a code. If you want to play physical & play on the edge you have to answer the bell.

If he does not answer the bell on Thursday he will start losing respect throughout the league. Even Matt Cooke fought Thornton because he knew he had too. Like I said, I am a huge Lucic fan and I believe he & Bolton will go on Thursday & then the page will be turned. If Looch doesn't fight I will certainly be dissapointed in him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

1000% agree with Newfie on this! That's why I have on another thread that talks about clowns in this league. They play big, they yap big, they hit dirty, but they won't answer the bell. I don't believe Lucic is one of these clowns. That's why I didn't have a problem with the punch that Lucic gave Meyers. Lucic is the kind of guy that will take on somebody who's tough after he does something like that!  I expect nothing less than a Looch to oblige Bolton, or anyone else who challenges him. If he doesn't I'll be completley disgusted! CJ better not tell him "not to go"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic Called To Meet Colin Campbell : I am not saying Lucic is afraid. What I am saying is when a player, regardless, of there talent, makes a questionable play on a player that upsets the opposition then it is understandable when the other team wants to have said player answer the bell. That is just the way it is. IMO Lucic should answer the bell if Bolton comes calling. If he doesn't he will get the reputation as a player who picks his spots. He showboated a bit against Komasarek & when Laracque came calling he didn't go. I understand he is much more valuable to the Bruins but there is a code. If you want to play physical & play on the edge you have to answer the bell. If he does not answer the bell on Thursday he will start losing respect throughout the league. Even Matt Cooke fought Thornton because he knew he had too. Like I said, I am a huge Lucic fan and I believe he & Bolton will go on Thursday & then the page will be turned. If Looch doesn't fight I will certainly be dissapointed in him.
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]
    I see what you're saying but all I'm getting at is that if Lucic fights Stewart,for instance, early in the game,should he still feel as if he still has to fight Boulton?And speaking of Stewart,am I the only one that finds it odd that he chose to do nothing when Lucic popped Meyer.It was Stewart holding Lucic at the time and he just decided to let go of Lucic and skate away.Do you think he didn't care about the shot to Meyer or just didn't want to battle Lucic?Either option is a bit surprising since Stewart is a tough customer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

I would expect Looch to be challenged until he answers the bell, i have a feeling it will be with the likes of Thorburn

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I would expect Looch to be challenged until he answers the bell, i have a feeling it will be with the likes of Thorburn
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]
    I believe Lucic when he says he'll be there to answer if they decide to come calling.I just hope he can chip in some goals between fights.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts