Lucic fight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Lucic fight

Komisarek proved once again last night, that he is indeed a world class p u$$Y .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic fight:
    [QUOTE]Komisarek proved once again last night, that he is indeed a world class p u$$Y .
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

A millionaire whimp. Those dollar signs are correct. I wonder if Rosehill is demanding some of those greenbacks for protection money this morning...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

lucic must play his game, which includes fighting when it is unavoidable. I do not support the goon premeditated fights, but good old fashioned passion is vital to our sport.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic fight:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : You'd be the same guy saying Lucic was a panzy if he had waled away ! Lucic did what he had to do...Toronto likes to intimidate other teams...and Lucic is one of our best responses to that intimidation. Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say anything because Lucic wouldn't walk away. Any player can not fight but also not walk from a goon. Since when  did Toronto ever intimidate the Bruins ? Never none was such the case last night either. If Milan had broken his hand or got hurt the fight meant nothing to his teammates, fans or fir the immediate future.

Nitemare, I don't pay money to see fights when I go to a hockey game. Lucic is the Bruins best scoring threat if he gets hurt Boston is one and done simple as that. What would the 17,000 plus fans be saying that got to only to see two playoff games in 2011 ? Oh I wonder if there are any fights on ESPN2 or Spike TV tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lucic fight : Lucic is an idiot for fighting this late in the season in a worthless meaningless game.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Idiot not to fight -the guy was in his face, Lucic had to put a stop to it. Can't put your tail between your legs. He should have cleaned his clock better so the goons think twice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Looch was filling the void left by Thornton tonight, plus he can't walk away, Komisarak was too much of a kitty cat to do anything Go back to Russia Komisarak, dammit
    Posted by bailey77[/QUOTE]

the way i look at it is such a horrible trade for boston. lucic for there biggest stiff. but on the other hand thats milans game and if u take that away what kind player would he become, he has just created alot of space for himself by being the whole package. i think people would feel better if lucic got rosehills helmet off then less of a chance of breaking his hand. i think Komisarak is from Long Island New York too but maybe his parents are from Russia i dont know Bailey?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : I wouldn't say anything because Lucic wouldn't walk away. Any player can not fight but also not walk from a goon. Since when  did Toronto ever intimidate the Bruins ? Never none was such the case last night either. If Milan had broken his hand or got hurt the fight meant nothing to his teammates, fans or fir the immediate future. Nitemare, I don't pay money to see fights when I go to a hockey game. Lucic is the Bruins best scoring threat if he gets hurt Boston is one and done simple as that. What would the 17,000 plus fans be saying that got to only to see two playoff games in 2011 ? Oh I wonder if there are any fights on ESPN2 or Spike TV tonight.
    Well you're one of the few Boston fans that I ever heard who doesn't want to see a fight at a game you paid to see!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

SanDog: tell that to the 17000 fans at the game chanting Lucic's name and the thousands watching at home. fighting is part of his game and sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IYa you are right and if he didn't drop the gloves people on this post would be calling him soft with no heart!! n Response to Re: Lucic fight:
    [QUOTE]Oh please you guys. Would you have wanted Neely to stop fighting because he was too valuable. A major part of the value of players like Lucic and Neely is their ability to throw down when the occasion calls for it and tonight against Rosehill it was that time. Do you honestly think that after taking on the toughest the Leafs have to offer anyone will be crosschecking or agitating Lucic. No way in hell.... Neely is in the Hall not in small part because of his ability to fight when he had to. Lucic gets the space necessary against opposing defencemen to score 30 because he intimidates. It comes with the territory and I am glad Lucic still does so on occasion and does not think he is too important to do things that contribute to his success....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]IYa you are right and if he didn't drop the gloves people on this post would be calling him soft with no heart!! n Response to Re: Lucic fight :
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

Yep. You would also have had Lucic-haters on other sites saying he picks his spots, only fights non-fighters, and still ccomplain that he never dropped them with Laraque all those years ago. Peole can be such morons...

but aside from that, to fight is his game and it should not be taken away from him just because he is too important. The moment he starts believing this will be his downfall.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

"[Player name] is [Player name]. Fight him, he'll probably crush you. Don't fight him, he'll bury one in your net. Your choice."

That should be the message hockey players send to the opposition. Lucic epitomizes it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic fight:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : Well you're one of the few Boston fans that I ever heard who doesn't want to see a fight at a game you paid to see! Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Surprised as your usually a bottom line guy but I guess that's only when your defending your guy TT. I view fighting in the NHL necessary when needed but not a couple of weeks before the playoffs. Fights were needed in the Bruins beatdown of Montreal for all their extra stick work when the ref wasn't looking.

BOTTOM LINE: Lucic gets hurt no longevity in the playoffs for the Bruins that my friend is stupidity not policing a game against a thug.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic fight:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : Idiot not to fight -the guy was in his face, Lucic had to put a stop to it. Can't put your tail between your legs. He should have cleaned his clock better so the goons think twice. Posted by number08[/QUOTE]

You'd be the first one too complain if the Bruins got knocked out in the first or second round if Lucic couldn't play because of his bonehead move "why can't the Bruins ever get out of the 2nd round ? Fire Chiarelli!". However you might be like Nitemare who pays to see fights at hockey games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

and i don't pay to see fights either. boring and slows the game down to silliness.

and i especially hate it when i have to catch a 10pm Greyhound back to NYC and i'm running from North Station to South Station because i'm to cheap to hail a cab !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Sandog: if the Bruins were knocked out in the first round and used the excuse that it was because Lucic had a broken hand then they did  not deserve to win the cup anyway....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Homosarik also assaulted some gal in a niteclub recently, in L.A. I think... Will he get Rosehill to take her on too ??

he couldn't have looked more like a 2-4-0 lb phagg skating by the box thanking rosie for protecting him ( and he didn't even win the fight - it was wrong on so many levels ) 

I think he's of Polish descent, not Russian  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]Homosarik also assaulted some gal in a niteclub recently, in L.A. I think... Will he get Rosehill to take her on too ?? he couldn't have looked more like a 2-4-0 lb phagg skating by the box thanking rosie for protecting him ( and he didn't even win the fight - it was wrong on so many levels )  I think he's of Polish descent, not Russian  
    Posted by Griswal65[/QUOTE]
    and your an inbred. have a nice day

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : Surprised as your usually a bottom line guy but I guess that's only when your defending your guy TT. I view fighting in the NHL necessary when needed but not a couple of weeks before the playoffs. Fights were needed in the Bruins beatdown of Montreal for all their extra stick work when the ref wasn't looking. BOTTOM LINE: Lucic gets hurt no longevity in the playoffs for the Bruins that my friend is stupidity not policing a game against a thug.
    I am a bottom line guy. Read my response in Shawn Thornton thread that Fletch started. It doesn't get any more bottom line than that. Did you think Neely was an idiot too?  Look, sorry I disagree with you. I'm just as surprised about you wanting Lucic to run from Rosehill in that situation.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : Exactly, and if it means Milan sits for 5 minutes so be it. There are 20 other players on the team that can fill in for him when he is having a rest in the penalty box...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    You're right JM.5 minutes served in the box is no big deal.In the overall scheme of things Lucic on misses maybe 1 1/2 minutes of time on the ice.For the extra space that's earned for himself and his teammates on the ice,it's a great tradeoff.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You didn't read that I said for Lucic to run with his tail between his legs there's other ways for Milan to win a confrontation and Neely didn't fight when it was late in the season during useless situations late in his career Cam knew his hands were better for scoring.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This one is a catch 22 ; He fights and we get many of us upset at what could have happened (myself included) and then there's the ones that would fill this board with Lucic is not the same, doesn't fight anymore , stays away from the heavy weights etc...
    I agree with SanDog, pick your fights,  right now the goal is to stay healthy.
    The rest is just mucho testosterone.
    I want the Bruins to fight and not back away from anyone but at the right time.
    All that fight did is take away our top goal scorer for 5mins and they lost a useless goon for 5 minutes in a close game.  How did that work out ?
    For those talking about Neely, he did walk away from fights,  O'Reilly told him to pick his fights also.  I'm sure Neely is in the box gringing that Lucic doesn't get hurt.

P.S. BTW Shot how was that 4th line without Thornton ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]This one is a catch 22 ; He fights and we get many of us upset at what could have happened (myself included) and then there's the ones that would fill this board with Lucic is not the same, doesn't fight anymore , stays away from the heavy weights etc... I agree with SanDog, pick your fights,  right now the goal is to stay healthy. The rest is just mucho testitostorone. I know and many know that For those talking about Neely, he did walk away from fights,  O'Reilly told him to pick his fights also.  I'm sure Neely is in the box gringing that Lucic doesn;t get hurt. P.S. BTW Shot how was that 4th line with Thornton ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    The 4th line seemed more dangerous with Ryder.......less scrappy,but more dangerous.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : They seemed more dangerous with Ryder.......less scrappy,but more dangerous.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

you had to stick up for Shot. You're his Rosehill

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : you had to stick up for Shot. You're his Rosehill
    Does that make Dez Komisarek? haha just kidding Dez, I would never call a man a girl.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE] P.S. BTW Shot how was that 4th line with(out?) Thornton ?

I thought the fourth line played fine without the goon.

Sections
Shortcuts