Lucic- Get over yourself

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Lucic- Get over yourself

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to kitchener's comment:

Your pic is to blury better get your eyes checked looks low

Or, you could watch the actual play on youtube and see that the Habs player is skating backwards and leads with his hip.

Any more brilliance from you today or are you tapped out at zero?

Never said it wasn't a hip check,just saying it was low,no brilliance,just saying how I see it sorry I don't agree with you me bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

A 'tripping' call is pretty black and white, but it's often interpreted otherwise...even depending on the score and time of the game.

This is much more subjective in real time.  I'd bet Marchand gets called for it 9 times out of 10(notoriety).  IMO, on average, this exact play will be penalized at least 4 out of 10 times, for the same reason BM gets nailed on it all the time.  Any low hit is an officiating lightning rod, and can go either way.

that's just it, hard to judge these hits , there are too many variant in sizes among hockey players. 

How can you give this type of hit on Chara ?

Can Krug ever land a hip check ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

A 'tripping' call is pretty black and white, but it's often interpreted otherwise...even depending on the score and time of the game.

This is much more subjective in real time.  I'd bet Marchand gets called for it 9 times out of 10(notoriety).  IMO, on average, this exact play will be penalized at least 4 out of 10 times, for the same reason BM gets nailed on it all the time.  Any low hit is an officiating lightning rod, and can go either way.

What would they call Marchand for?

63, Boston, two minutes for hip checking

63, Boston, two minutes for a low bridge

63, Boston, two minutes for a submarine job

63, Boston, two minutes for you meant to go low

63, Boston, two minutes for jeez you could have hurt him

63, Boston, two minutes for going out of his way to throw a check

63, Boston, two minutes for that's nothing like what you or Samuelsson did but we don't like it so that's what we'll try to pass off

63, Boston, targeting the other team's slower player with a legal play

Any of those sound reasonable?  That's about the extent of the crybaby posts about it.  I bet they don't allow hip checks in Chick Stick-n-Puck.  You know, in case this sort of legal play really irks you that much.

Sections
Shortcuts