Lucic-Horton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

Lucic-Horton

With the potential for an emergence from Seguin this year, would it be worth looking at breaking up Lucic and Horton!  It could really disburse the offense throughout the top three lines! Lets play Coach for a minute with potential lineups!

Lucic Krjeci Pouliot

Marchand Bergeron Peverly

Horton Seguin Caron

Paille Campell Thornton Clark

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Re: Lucic-Horton

Umm, aren't you forgetting someone ? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

In Response to Lucic-Horton:
    [QUOTE]With the potential for an emergence from Seguin this year, would it be worth looking at breaking up Lucic and Horton!  It could really disburse the offense throughout the top three lines! Lets play Coach for a minute with potential lineups! Lucic Krjeci Pouliot Marchand Bergeron Peverly Horton Seguin Caron Paille Campell Thornton Clark Thoughts?
    Posted by samsonov[/QUOTE]

Pouliot on the first line??? Are you high?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Pouliot will be lucky to even make the team. He has shown absolutely nothing in the pre-season thus far to warrent even a fourth line spot. All he has done is take ill-timed penalties and watch his star center (Krecji) get mugged.

He does not hit, fight, or score plus he is lazy. The B's can do better....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]With the potential for an emergence from Seguin this year, would it be worth looking at breaking up Lucic and Horton!  It could really disburse the offense throughout the top three lines! Lets play Coach for a minute with potential lineups! Lucic Krjeci Pouliot Marchand Bergeron Peverly Horton Seguin Caron Paille Campell Thornton Clark Thoughts?

You got fired after 15 seconds.  This isn't how hockey works.  Back to NHL '12 for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Lucic Krjeci Pouliot"

Wow you get a dumb penalty in your first pre-season game with the Bruins and then you get promoted to ride with Krejci ? Hmmm interesting...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

My thoughts are why the heck did you demote Kelly to Povidence and keep Clark and Pouliot??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Samsonov deserves a break on this post -In a perfect world Seguin would be centering some legit talent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic-Horton:
    [QUOTE]Samsonov deserves a break on this post -In a perfect world Seguin would be centering some legit talent.
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

In a perfect world, Seguin would be a Stanley Cup Champion!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic-Horton : In a perfect world, Seguin would be a Stanley Cup Champion!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Well said NAS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Actually ... I'm sure you meant to say - Seguin would be a back to back Stanley Cup Champion.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

That's our "Legion of Doom" line... keep it together and make them bang some heads. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Actually ... I'm sure you meant to say - Seguin would be a back to back Stanley Cup Champion.
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

No, I meant what I said.  The B's won the Cup.  My world is perfect.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

Yeah I would agree that Pouliot on the first line does look off side to say the least! 
    Having said that, the point here was to talk about splitting up Lucic and Horton? Not discuss Pouliot, Put him on the Hiawatha Heat for all I care!
    The post was created to start a lineup discussion!  Kelly was an oversight though, feel bad about leaving out the cage!

jwensick- at least you got the point of the post!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

When u broke up Lucic and Horton, did you inform Nate he was switching to left wing or are you banking on him not remebering where he played his last shift? Did you trade Kelly? And for what?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic-Horton : No, I meant what I said.  The B's won the Cup.  My world is perfect.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Nobody was complaining - They were harmless comments - take it down a notch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

funny stuff... i can't even count the number of times during last years playoffs, while the bruins were losing, i heard the commentators say "don't you think that julien has to change his lines up here, they need a spark".  he never made any big changes, he showed faith in his boys, and stuck with them. of course injuries forced him on a couple occasions, but that's a different story altogether. 1st line won't get touched....period. second line will be bergy, marchand and ____. 4th line should not be touched: thornton, campbell, paille( they were argueably the best 4th line in the league, why mess with that chemistry?) so the only real lineup question is who skates with line #2, and who fills out the third line...those 4 spots are up for grabs- peverly, kelly, seguin, poulliot, caron, clark- 4 spots for 6 guys. unless the bruins have a VERY slow start(forcing julien to shake things up) i think this will hold true.