Lucic/Landeskog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Re: Lucic/Landeskog

I don't really care if he's their captain. There are countless good captains in the league that wouldn't have been criticized for being in the same position. All he did to "instigate" was try to remove Lucic from a situation where Lucic was trying to intervene in someone else's business. He didn't do anything wrong in my eyes.

Would anybody be saying the same thing about Zetterberg doing this? I just don't see the problem with what he did. Lucic was grabbing Parenteau's face when he was engaged with Krejci (neither of which are really fighters, I don't believe). Not every captain has to drop the mitts, particularly with a beast like Lucic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't really care if he's their captain. There are countless good captains in the league that wouldn't have been criticized for being in the same position. All he did to "instigate" was try to remove Lucic from a situation where Lucic was trying to intervene in someone else's business. He didn't do anything wrong in my eyes.

Would anybody be saying the same thing about Zetterberg doing this? I just don't see the problem with what he did. Lucic was grabbing Parenteau's face when he was engaged with Krejci (neither of which are really fighters, I don't believe). Not every captain has to drop the mitts, particularly with a beast like Lucic.

[/QUOTE]

I thought of that also, but then I think if a guy is going to be a leader, he can't be a puss.  Now, he doesn't have to fight, but he shouldn't put himself in situations that call for it.  He initiated the confrontation with Lucic.  He grabbed Lucic's head.  He could have skated between them and said, "Lucic, let him go" or whatever.  He chose a more physical route and then shrank when he got more anger than he expected.

"I don't give a F^&$", said Lucic.  Multiple times.  LOL

Easily my favorite Bruin over the past 10 years or more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Before you judge Landeskog, you guys all need to be able to say that you would have dropped your gloves with Lucic as "black out mad" as he was.

THere now, I thought not. Good decision on the part of all of you.  YOu all get to keep your teeth and by the way, your nose will be in one piece.

This was an excellent decision by Landeskog. Leave it at that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think initially Lucic was mad at Landeskog for grabbing him. Nothing there, after all Lucic had Paranteau..I just think Landeskog said something after, that got Lucic all riled up.

Sections
Shortcuts