2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Lucic lovers.... seriously??? WOW

how bout ferrince?! HE STINKS!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

how bout ferrince?! HE STINKS!!!

It's this whole Brewin team...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

It's amazing to me how anyone can watch Lucic and not realize how good he his. Every team would want him yet people post threads like this, amazing. Better find a new sport to follow that you actually understand

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

OrrandPapi, I agree.  When he doesnt put the puck in the net people get all over him for not scoring.  Fact is, as long as he is skating and moving his feet, he is most likely creating chances and making room.  He is an insanely valuable player who in my eyes still has some significant upside.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Only person that could be physical with Lucic is Chara. Good thing they're both on our team.

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Let's count all of your awful spelling and grammatical errors as well, and uninformed opinions!  I bet the prior totals more by the end of tonights game!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In response to readsocks's comment:

you people are out of your minds... and clearly brainwashed.. do you WATCH the games?

Lucic had three turnovers in the last 3 minutes ALONE.. and then Jagr has possesion entering the zone on the right boards and Lucic rides him off the puck!.. He is a liability out there constantly! has he scored a few goals...yes... but he is a greater deficit than he is a positive every time he steps on the ice... Let's all count the turnovers and miscues in tonighst game.... 

OMG!!! He turned the puck over 3 times!!!! Good players NEVER turn the puck over!!!

WTF!!! He's such a bum!!!! The Bruins should trade him for a bucket of pucks. If he can't score a goal in the last 2 minutes of a game, he's worthless..........................

Listen, no one had a great game in Game 5 but to say that he's a liability and a greater deficit than he is a positive, it absolutely 100% insane.

Even the posters that have been bashing Lucic have loved the way he's played this playoffs. The Bruins didn't lose because of Lucic, they lost as a team. Picking out Lucic as the reason they lost is dumb.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to readsocks's comment:

you people are out of your minds... and clearly brainwashed.. do you WATCH the games?

Lucic had three turnovers in the last 3 minutes ALONE.. and then Jagr has possesion entering the zone on the right boards and Lucic rides him off the puck!.. He is a liability out there constantly! has he scored a few goals...yes... but he is a greater deficit than he is a positive every time he steps on the ice... Let's all count the turnovers and miscues in tonighst game.... 

This will be my final post to you. If you're not just a troll, listen up. 

Winners look to the future and are inspired by what might be. 

Losers look to the past and are fearful of what might be.

Which one are you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

i've been as critical of Lucic as anyone, but the guy showed up big time for these playoffs. we don't get this far without him.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Yes Readsocks, you can have an opinion.  But we can also disagree with that opinion and disect your arguments when we feel they are terrible and deserve it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

You can have your opinion. Its just wrong is all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Great job everyone of feeding him a nice steak & potato's meal! 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Let's be clear about trolls before going off on everyone who's responding.  I don't think readsocks is a troll.  I think he is likely a child and a complete fool if he thinks that Lucic hasn't been one of the best Bruins in these playoffs, but that doesn't make him a troll.  

Trolls are the people who come here for the sole purpose of disrupting the forum and antagonizing the other users.  Having a dumb opinion is something totally different, and if people want to point out how foolish reads' post are, let them do it.  That's different than responding to null and bumping one of his 50 threads to the top.

If readsocks starts posting about Lucic being bad 50 times a day just to be a pest, then that's a different thing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Let's be clear about trolls before going off on everyone who's responding.  I don't think readsocks is a troll.  I think he is likely a child and a complete fool if he thinks that Lucic hasn't been one of the best Bruins in these playoffs, but that doesn't make him a troll.  

Trolls are the people who come here for the sole purpose of disrupting the forum and antagonizing the other users.  Having a dumb opinion is something totally different, and if people want to point out how foolish reads' post are, let them do it.  That's different than responding to null and bumping one of his 50 threads to the top.

If readsocks starts posting about Lucic being bad 50 times a day just to be a pest, then that's a different thing.

Well said.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Crossing the troll line readsocks...careful.

Did you see the Bruins only goal?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Not only does readsocks know nothing about hockey, he knows nothing about anything and especially grammar.

No, readsocks, it's not IRONIC. If you had paid attention in school you would know that it was a coincidence.

What is ironic is that you parents think you are a smart guy.

Go have you diaper changed now by Mom and Dad.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

read, if you've come here to celebrate the Bruins losing, than you're a troll.  Make up your mind  if you're a fan or not...

Last chance.