Lucic lovers.... seriously??? WOW

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Lucic lovers.... seriously??? WOW

In response to readsocks' comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Crossing the troll line readsocks...careful.

Did you see the Bruins only goal?

No, but I did see TWO goals.... once again, clearly you guys are not paying attention..!!!  I actually watch the games and PAY ATTENTION to things like number of goals scored....so I think my assessment of play is probably better than yours... no?

Watch it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

read, if you've come here to celebrate the Bruins losing, than you're a troll.  Make up your mind  if you're a fan or not...

Last chance.

Celebrate the loss? NO.... just my thought on why they lost ... 

[/QUOTE]

You're celebrating.  That's troll behavior.  The Bruins scored one goal.  Lucic scored it.  The Hawks goal came on a bad overrotation.  Probably Krejci is the most guilty.  Pay attention, and stop celebrating Bruins loses if you're a fan.  I'm the last person here tolerating you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

.  The Bruins scored one goal.  Lucic scored it.  

Didnt Kelly score in the first period?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

read, if you've come here to celebrate the Bruins losing, than you're a troll.  Make up your mind  if you're a fan or not...

Last chance.

You're celebrating.  That's troll behavior.  The Bruins scored one goal.  Lucic scored it.  The Hawks goal came on a bad overrotation.  Probably Krejci is the most guilty.  Pay attention, and stop celebrating Bruins loses if you're a fan.  I'm the last person here tolerating you.

We were talking about the 3rd period.  If we're getting technical, weren't you leaving about a month ago in the Toronto series??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I can't see your posts read...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Last chance.

We were talking about the 3rd period.  If we're getting technical, weren't you leaving about a month ago in the Toronto series??

[/QUOTE]

i didnt know thats what you meant.

And if you want to start something, lets talk about third period leads.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[/QUOTE]

I'm curious if after coming down from 4-1 against Toronto in gm 7., laying waste to both NY and Pitt, losing Campbell in iconic fashion, battling back several times in gm 4 against Chicago to nearly take a 3-1 lead and have the Alternate Captain play through torn cartilage, a broken rib and seperated shoulder tonight, if you would still characterize this team as gutless pukes. Have you changed your mind on that or does that opinion still hold?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Onthe405's comment:

I'm curious if after coming down from 4-1 against Toronto in gm 7., laying waste to both NY and Pitt, losing Campbell in iconic fashion, battling back several times in gm 4 against Chicago to nearly take a 3-1 lead and have the Alternate Captain play through torn cartilage, a broken rib and seperated shoulder tonight, if you would still characterize this team as gutless pukes. Have you changed your mind on that or does that opinion still hold?

[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you asked that question.

I had every intention to start a thread about that... but Fletcher proved he had to keep attacking me, and I no longer felt a need to try to be nice any more.  I ended up starting a thread thats not so nice, courtesy of Fletch. I'm emotional, and its my downfall.  However, based on the stalking by Fletch and his little friends, there's no reason to try to talk civilly any more.

However, I was absolutely, totally, 100 % wrong and completely out of line when I said those things.

I started that insane rant after the Buffalo game after the bombings. I was a little nuts when that happened. I ridiculously attached an unrealistic emotional importance to that game and when they predictably blew the third period lead, I absolutely lost my mind. You will note almost every post at first referred to "letting down the city."  It was stupid. I called them nightmarish, unforgivable things, and continued going nuts when I was understandably attacked by people on this forum.

They were right to attack me. 99% of what I said was idiotic, unforgivable and I see why Im not welcome here.

My points about the fact that the team was the second worst in the NHL in holding a 3rd period lead were true, though, and people on this board will not listen to things like that. The Bruins did not win the Cup, because they did what they did all year, blow third period leads in Game 1 (2 goals) and Game 6 .

They also lost because the Blackhawks were absolutely the better team and deserved to win.

However, the entire team, even those that underachieved on the scoreboard, even Chara who was mercilessly, unfairly ragged on by NBC, all of them, have every reason to be incredibly proud of what they accomplished. They swept the Pens, for crying out loud, and were beaten by the best team in the NHL who exposed the Bruins' biggest fatal flaw.

The things they did v Toronto (after blowing a series lead), handling NY (and coming back after that horrible gaffe loss) sweeping Pitt, and efforts like Campbell's and Bergeron and every other player on that roster was inspiring.  They really made the stupid things I said sound even more stupid.

The 2013 Bruins are an honorable, classy, gutty team full of character and leadership and I was completely, 100% wrong to say otherwise. I'll call it temporary insanity. They never quit. They lost, but they didn't quit.  They should be proud of the amazing run they went on.

Again, thanks for asking that question.

Now get out of the way, there's people with flamethrowers waiting in line.

PS, I edited/deleted the Fletcher thread. Its stupid to react to that stuff.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha77. Show tremha77's posts

tale of 2 cities - very strong scoring the go ahead goal - goat watching bickell score when he should have tied him up.  that being said he is a beast every team wishes they had.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Not only does readsocks know nothing about hockey, he knows nothing about anything and especially grammar.

No, readsocks, it's not IRONIC. If you had paid attention in school you would know that it was a coincidence.

What is ironic is that you parents think you are a smart guy.

Go have you diaper changed now by Mom and Dad.

hmmm clearly you are not very bright.. it is indeed ironic that 17 seconds spans the winning goal and it is Lucic's number as I am clearly mocking Lucic.. it is also a coincidence..... but I digress... Lucic clearly scored a goal tonight... he did... but as I have said more often than not.. he IS A LIABILTY more often than his postive atributes on ice.  His latest poor play being losing his man in crucial moments in scoring positions.... ie. the tying goal... (watch the tape). 

That said... I am REALLY "smart" ... given some typos here and there....:)

Go back to school readsocks and learn something this time. It's never to late to learn, even for you - what a coincidence!

What is ironic is that you think you are smart.

Sections
Shortcuts