Lucic must go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Lucic must go

I was not impressed at all with his nut job its like he cant take a clean hit without wanting to fight. But threatening an opposing player in the hand shake just because u lost is inexcusable. No true bruin fan should want this black eye on there team.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Lucic must go

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was not impressed at all with his nut job its like he cant take a clean hit without wanting to fight. But threatening an opposing player in the hand shake just because u lost is inexcusable. No true bruin fan should want this black eye on there team.

[/QUOTE]

I'll take the player who is emotionally involved over the one who loses graciously all day. And yes he can take a clean without wanting to fight, happened several times this series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Like him or hate him ... we keep him .we need him

[/QUOTE]

I would have agreed with you up until the point where he threatened 2 players in the hand shake. No way is it worth winning with classless players like this. He was always my favorite bruin until today.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would have agreed with you up until the point where he threatened 2 players in the hand shake. No way is it worth winning with classless players like this. He was always my favorite bruin until today.

[/QUOTE]

Pauly when I saw the incident at a vanc bar where he tried the guy do u know how I am ... I am going to kill u.. I felt only a punk talks like that.   But like I said he's needed maybe neely can start to spend time with him.  I think that woukd be great but I dint think we should trade him . Lets try to educate him or wtv 

[/QUOTE]

I understand what your saying, but the problem is his actions will never be forgotten and will always be seen as a black eye on the team. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Yah right Pauly... Go watch badminton... If everyone was as passionate as Lucic maybe we would have won.  I would have liked to have seen Lucic pound that Weise weasel to a pulp after all the mocking he did.  Habs whine about disrespect.. how respectful was he?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pauly when I saw the incident at a vanc bar where he tried the guy do u know how I am ... I am going to kill u.. I felt only a punk talks like that.   But like I said he's needed maybe neely can start to spend time with him.  I think that woukd be great but I dint think we should trade him . Lets try to educate him or wtv 

[/QUOTE]

I understand what your saying, but the problem is his actions will never be forgotten and will always be seen as a black eye on the team. 

[/QUOTE]

Maybe , but I for one be willing to take that chance.  If he matures and changes and spills his guts I think we will forget or at least letb go

[/QUOTE]

U and me may let it go but don't kid yourself the rest of the league will never forget.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I have been watching hockey since 1970 and have never witnessed disrespect like this in a hand shake line ever.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

BS, I just watched "thats hockey" on TSN and I can't remember his name who played in the NHL said its nothing and it happens all the time.  Habs are hypocrites with all this disrespect crap when they are the ones that are the most disrespectful franchise in sports.  Did you not see what Weise was doing all series?  I would do what Hextall did before I shook that guys hand.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucfan. Show lucfan's posts

Lucic must go? yeah the one Bruin that knows they have no business losing to the Canadiens.  You know what Bruin I miss?  Nick Boynton, now there was a guy whom hated to lose especially to over-celebrating, divers like the scabs. 2006, mike ribeiro was bouncing around like a marionette puppet the entire season-so Boynton said, I'll give you a reason to hit the ice and go into convulsions and fed him a stick.  What I remember most about Boynton was he hated to lose more than he loved to win.  And the Bruins have entirely far too many millionaires with the attitude, WIN OR LOSE I GET PAID.  I'll keep Lucic, you can have Rask, Marchand, Chara, and whomever else, cos' right now, I'm hard pressed to name anyone worth what they are getting paid. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mattbs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

BS, I just watched "thats hockey" on TSN and I can't remember his name who played in the NHL said its nothing and it happens all the time.  Habs are hypocrites with all this disrespect crap when they are the ones that are the most disrespectful franchise in sports.  Did you not see what Weise was doing all series?  I would do what Hextall did before I shook that guys hand.

[/QUOTE]

Instead of being a blind biased homer take a deep breath and look at lurchs total on the ice off the ice package he's a fraud

[/QUOTE]

I think you are a fraud..  go cheer for Weise and the habs.  Nothing to do with being a homer.  I don't like a player on my team thats get slapped around and then says thank you in the hand shake.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Fluke cup?  go put your lips on pk's az little boy.  lol

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Yah so Bergeron, Marchand, Chara, Krejci had nothing to do with it.. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from surfingdjc. Show surfingdjc's posts

Give me a Break.... Subban is the biggest turd talking cocky player I've ever seen in my life. The Montreal press is whining about lack of respect...please.  I don't respect the way they play, hitting after whistles and then skating away. Weiss bumped Rask the last game and skates away. They won because we did not score, we didn't get any bounces. It happens. Players talk smack every game and the Shabs are just as guilty.

If you don't like what Lucic said watch girls powder puff football.

25. This post has been removed.