Lucic must go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

Re: Lucic must go

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:

Hate to say it but suban and the hsbs talked the talk and walked the walk lurch didn't show emotion until the series was over it is what it is

Can't even spell his favorite player and team right.

Got anymore gorilla jokes ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from surfingdjc. Show surfingdjc's posts

Like I said they got the bounces. That does not mean I have to respect them. Lucfan was talking about 2004 not 2006. I respect the 70's Canadian teams I have 0 respect for them since Ribero's theatrics. They still flop around and get away with crap. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

It's tough to respect a guy like Lucic. He did nothing this series, except and empty netter and chirping. He and Marchand did nothing to back up how much the love to talk and start *stuff* with the opposing players. I would love to seem Lucic replaced with a smaller, faster players, but only if they keep a Iginla on the other side. The two of them as your "top" wingers are too slow... Horton brought speed to that line at least.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Everyone on the roster should be a potential player you would trade - if you get better value back or fill a need.

I like Lucic's emotion and I like he wants to kill someone.  I just wonder - if that is how he feels he had 7 opportunities to do that and NEVER did.  He should have punched Wiese's face in during game 1 or 2.

Never did.  Not sure why - but it is bizarre to talk tough after 7 games were played where you didn't play tough.

Defense.  It is still important.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

And replace him with whom? Come on now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Lets face it lucic is a punk but we need him.  I suggest neely spends time with him .lucic does have to mature and he is somewhat of a fake but as I said we need him so cam take him under ur wing and urgently

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:

I have been watching hockey since 1970 and have never witnessed disrespect like this in a hand shake line ever.

You missed a lot of games then because this is far from unheard of. Black mark on the Bruins... please. Why don't we just trade everyone because they underperformed over a 7 game stretch, even though we just needed one bounce our way to win the series. Blow it up, this team is useless. WOW!

The only embarassment I felt was .... for the ref calling the interference on Marchand, for Bruins fans when Krecji dove to draw a penalty and when Marchand sprayed Price. Lucic can be on my team any day. The only one I'm questioning retaining right now is Marchand and I love the little weasel.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

You don't trade a 20 goal, 50 point first line power forward...that is all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Nobody is trading Lucic.  That would be dumb.

I am conflicted by his antics last night.  He looked like a sore loser pure and simple.

On the other hand, some emotion from this team was so lacking that just about any form of it seemed refreshing.  There was an obvious lack of passion out there.  Lucic was passionate.  Not in the way we really wanted, but it is nice to see somebody who hates losing so much they have a hard time dealing with it.

Dale Weise is not without scorn here either.  I really hope this guy does have to answer for his antics.  Hearing all of the Montreal talk about being disrespected rings awfully hollow to me, because of Weise.  He taunted the Bruins in the regular season and never really stopped.  He taunted them when he scored.  He mocked Lucic directly all series long.

And as much as it is a code to be respectful in the hand shake line, there is also a code not to run to the media afterwards to tattle about what was said.  I know Weise has never seen a fight he won't back down from, but I think he deserves a piece of Lucic's wrath.  He's definitely asked for it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btrentor. Show btrentor's posts

Lucic stays, but...the lack of moving his feet when needed kept him off team Canada and also hurt him this series. Watch films and notice how many times down low he unloads puck standing still. Power forwards take the puck to net, not just tripod and ring puck to the point or force a pass.

Keep Lucic but like it or not he needs to move his feet more, especially down low.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

I was not impressed at all with his nut job its like he cant take a clean hit without wanting to fight. But threatening an opposing player in the hand shake just because u lost is inexcusable. No true bruin fan should want this black eye on there team.

Would that have been a first if he deck him during handshake? That would have been AWSOME  Then both teams go at it. Fans would get their moneys worth after wasting it in no show Bruins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Nobody is trading Lucic.  That would be dumb.

I am conflicted by his antics last night.  He looked like a sore loser pure and simple.

On the other hand, some emotion from this team was so lacking that just about any form of it seemed refreshing.  There was an obvious lack of passion out there.  Lucic was passionate.  Not in the way we really wanted, but it is nice to see somebody who hates losing so much they have a hard time dealing with it.

Dale Weise is not without scorn here either.  I really hope this guy does have to answer for his antics.  Hearing all of the Montreal talk about being disrespected rings awfully hollow to me, because of Weise.  He taunted the Bruins in the regular season and never really stopped.  He taunted them when he scored.  He mocked Lucic directly all series long.

And as much as it is a code to be respectful in the hand shake line, there is also a code not to run to the media afterwards to tattle about what was said.  I know Weise has never seen a fight he won't back down from, but I think he deserves a piece of Lucic's wrath.  He's definitely asked for it.

Let me  tell you something.  There was a guy I used to play against everytime he'd score he'd  lay out a scream. I couldn't stand it and of course every chance we got to rock hIm we would.  He was tough their best player.  Anyhow we beat them in a tournament and after we scored are 5 th goal . I went by their bench and start ed screaming like him in his face non stop.

I don't like lucic pounding and crap he does its conducive to his "punk" demeanor. NEELY IS THE GUY WHO CAN EDUCATE HiM

TRUST ME IT CAN BE DONE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

I was not impressed at all with his nut job its like he cant take a clean hit without wanting to fight. But threatening an opposing player in the hand shake just because u lost is inexcusable. No true bruin fan should want this black eye on there team.

Would that have been a first if he deck him during handshake? That would have been AWSOME  Then both teams go at it. Fans would get their moneys worth after wasting it in no show Bruins.

Can u imagine some fans wasting big part of their paycheq last night. Well can't say I didn't warn them

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Lets face it lucic is a punk but we need him.  I suggest neely spends time with him .lucic does have to mature and he is somewhat of a fake but as I said we need him so cam take him under ur wing and urgently

Why would anyone one here think that you know the difference between a "fake" and a real person ?

You are the true definition of what you can't conceive or define.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Lucic is the most overrated player on the B's. He is so inconsistent. He does not has finish around the net and is just too slow. Playing with edge is meaningless if you cannot back it up. Lucic looks like an idiot trash talking after a loss in a series that he did not score a goal when the other team had a goalie on the ice.

In general, B's fans get too excited about big hits that lead to nothing... The Canadiens beat the Bruins by taking all those big hits in stride, getting up and then going back down the ice and scoring. The B's played like being physical was more important than being in position or putting the puck in the net.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Lucic is the most overrated player on the B's. He is so inconsistent. He does not has finish around the net and is just too slow. Playing with edge is meaningless if you cannot back it up. Lucic looks like an idiot trash talking after a loss in a series that he did not score a goal when the other team had a goalie on the ice.

In general, B's fans get too excited about big hits that lead to nothing... The Canadiens beat the Bruins by taking all those big hits in stride, getting up and then going back down the ice and scoring. The B's played like being physical was more important than being in position or putting the puck in the net.

Yes he is overated I guess but we need him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Lucic is supposed to be a leader on this team but acts like its junior hockey.  Im not gonna beat up on him but the multiple spears, the yapping in the media about being a chicken, the flexing and now this. With the classy leaders we have i hope someone takes him to task.  He looked like a idiot.  The handshake line is the one thing that seperates hockey from other sports.  Lucic is my favorite bruin.  He needs to grow up.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

Like him or hate him ... we keep him .we need him

Pauly when I saw the incident at a vanc bar where he tried the guy do u know how I am ... I am going to kill u.. I felt only a punk talks like that.   But like I said he's needed maybe neely can start to spend time with him.  I think that woukd be great but I dint think we should trade him . Lets try to educate him or wtv

Education ? Teammates ? Comrade ? Spending time with someone ?

You know nothing about any of this even if it came up to you and was handed on a Poutine silver platter.

English!

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Lucic is supposed to be a leader on this team but acts like its junior hockey.  Im not gonna beat up on him but the multiple spears, the yapping in the media about being a chicken, the flexing and now this. With the classy leaders we have i hope someone takes him to task.  He looked like a idiot.  The handshake line is the one thing that seperates hockey from other sports.  Lucic is my favorite bruin.  He needs to grow up.  

thats is what i said and Neely is the guy to get him there. man if they can listen

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I really like Lucic and I totally get his passion and commitment. But no good will come from his words to Weise. It just makes him the NHL's persona non grata and I don't like seeing him as a hate figure.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Like him or hate him ... we keep him .we need him

Need him for what? His chest pounding? His prowess at hitting empty nets? The Habs have zero players anything like Lucic and they just beat the Bruins. Lucic is slow and does not have touch. Most of his regular season goals come from outworking the other team. In the playoffs, when other players are working hard in the playoffs, he loses that advantage...

• Sections
    Shortcuts