Lucic must go

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Lucic must go

Some good points here, and I understand that once the game is over, be respectful and shake their hands...But I kind of liked what he did. This is a rivalry, and when Lucic did that it kind brought me back to the old days when players really disliked each other. You see too many times these days, where their is a rivalry but the players are out goofing around before games because they have the same agent etc...

Lucic is an emotional player, I love it, this is a rivalry and it just got a little more intense.

Steve Thomas told Keith Jones in the line up that he swore on his childrens head he was going to kill him the first shift next year...Emotional game, hard to turn off the switch seconds after a game. These things happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

This might be my favorite thread. There are basically 6 posters on here whose comments I can actually see. So much easier...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:[QUOTE]Like him or hate him ... we keep him .we need him  [/QUOTE]
    [/QUOTE]

All good points frank but he's a legitimate 20-25 gs with touhness and he's not aslow as u might think.  Hes not an end to end skater more from blue line In

Mtl can use a milan. Bos Don't have good balance of forwards. Especially with lazy loui . We need more naturally talented forwards .  [/QUOTE]

You know nothing about talent, toughness but I would say you know about lazy comments.

Zero hockey knowledge is what you have. Seguin lives off Benn's crumbs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Looch, i'm holding you to back up those threats come next year....

if the B'S decided to move Looch, which ain't happening, 29 teams would be lining up....

much ado about nothing, but since it's the guys wearing black & gold....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was not impressed at all with his nut job its like he cant take a clean hit without wanting to fight. But threatening an opposing player in the hand shake just because u lost is inexcusable. No true bruin fan should want this black eye on there team.

[/QUOTE]

Lol, such a black eye.  Please get a grip.  Chris Chelios or Billy Smith wouldn't even shake other teams hands.  Heck Steve Thomas told Keith Jones he was going to F-ing kill him the next season.  Funny though Jones didn't go running to the media afterward.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I have no problem with him giving them an earful, it showed he gave a crap...the only problem is he played like crap for much of this series. The real guy I have a problem with is Marchand...Lucic should of done that to him.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have no problem with him giving them an earful, it showed he gave a crap...the only problem is he played like crap for much of this series. The real guy I have a problem with is Marchand...Lucic should of done that to him.

[/QUOTE]

I'm kind of the same mindset Hurl, I loved the emotion part. As for Marchand, I wouldn't mind the goalie spray job if they were up by a few and he had a couple. I want him to be a pest, but be a smart and productive one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some good points here, and I understand that once the game is over, be respectful and shake their hands...But I kind of liked what he did. This is a rivalry, and when Lucic did that it kind brought me back to the old days when players really disliked each other. You see too many times these days, where their is a rivalry but the players are out goofing around before games because they have the same agent etc...

Lucic is an emotional player, I love it, this is a rivalry and it just got a little more intense.

Steve Thomas told Keith Jones in the line up that he swore on his childrens head he was going to kill him the first shift next year...Emotional game, hard to turn off the switch seconds after a game. These things happen.

[/QUOTE]

I did, too, kel but only because it was an honest, raw response to those two specific Hab players. I agree the time-honoured handshake line is a gentlemanly gesture in the spirit of good sportsmanship especially after trying to bash each other's brains in over the course of a series. But to wish congratulations moments after being eliminated to certain players you despise seems somehow disingenuous.

Imagine Matt Cooke cranking Marc Savard in the manner that he did but in a playoff series the Bruins were to lose. Here comes the handshake line with the losing Bruins expected to wish this guy well as he moves on. Just doesn't seem right somehow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i doubt Sea Bass wished Ulf Sam Wilson good luck following those B'S-Pens series in the 90's....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I wish he hadn't done it but I hate that people expect these guys to be robots.  I am glad that Looch hates losing.  Also I am sure there have been instances of harsh words in the hand shake line numerous times before.  I don't think Shane Doan had much nice to say to Dustin Brown in 2012.  The whiny thin skinned Canadiens have blown a lot of things out of proportion. The stick stuff actually bothers me more because it takes Lucic's persona from tough to dirty.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I think we all expected over reaction threads.... but seriously?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I didn't like the way Lucic acted in the hand shake line. After I cleared my head on this series. I would have to be bowled over to trade Lucic. Which means I would not trade him. I know he needs to grow up at times, but what I like about him is he's one player that hates losing and it BOTHERS HIM!! He didn't play good and knows it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

If PK (or any of the Habs) really wanted to earn Lucic's respect, they would have dropped the gloves. I don't mind what Lucic said at all... we've got a whole country afraid to offend anyone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If PK (or any of the Habs) really wanted to earn Lucic's respect, they would have dropped the gloves. I don't mind what Lucic said at all... we've got a whole country afraid to offend anyone.

[/QUOTE]

Your right... But the hand shake line was not the time for him to express his emotions. The next time they play Montreal in the reg season he can KO all three of them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from den666. Show den666's posts

He's a damn good player, but he'd be better off if he stuck to his hockey talents and cut out the crap. He's too good to stoop down to that kind of stuff. I'm a Habs fan and I'd take him on my team any day. Guys with his strength and talent are few in the NHL. You're awful lucky to have him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Ive gotten over this "I should be offended as a B's fan" BS for stuff like Lucic and even Thornton's crazy time earlier this year.

The Bruins as a team completely laying an egg against their biggest rivals is much much harder to take than seeing Lucic lose it because he's crazed that they lost.  Nice to see someone is personally angry about it.  Fans complain that they are millionaires that dont care about anything... but Lucic being nuts about losing and Thornton being nuts about people taking cheap shots at his teammates make me love those guys as Boston Bruins.

Scr3w Montreal and anyone else in the NHL that doesn't like it.

PS: Montreal doesn't deserve any respect, so they can get over not getting any.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ive gotten over this "I should be offended as a B's fan" BS for stuff like Lucic and even Thornton's crazy time earlier this year.

The Bruins as a team completely laying an egg against their biggest rivals is much much harder to take than seeing Lucic lose it because he's crazed that they lost.  Nice to see someone is personally angry about it.  Fans complain that they are millionaires that dont care about anything... but Lucic being nuts about losing and Thornton being nuts about people taking cheap shots at his teammates make me love those guys as Boston Bruins.

Scr3w Montreal and anyone else in the NHL that doesn't like it.

PS: Montreal doesn't deserve any respect, so they can get over not getting any.

[/QUOTE]

That's why I keep Lucic that losing Shat bothers him. Yes he is out of control on the ice and with the media, but he stays. Thornton No. Want a young kid with more talent and speed to play on the 4 th line. Nothing against ST but age and talent are not on his side.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In a weird way, I kind of found his actions during a handshake kind of refreshing. They guy hated losing to the teams arch rivals...People can say that when you lose, respect the tradition and opponent and they're 100% correct, but liked it. He's angry and I hope he has a memory like a dog because you know they will see each other in the playoffs again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

I got a lot of heat for proposing a trade of Lucic for Kessler at the deadline....anyone want to revisit that?  Kessler has some serious speed and can play center if you need to shake things up a bit.  I know that Lucic, DK, and Iginla didn't score much but they were also terrible in their own zone--mostly because they are simply not quick to loose pucks.   I also lost a lot of respect for Lucic for breaking the code during the handshake.  This is the only Top 6 forward I would consider moving if the right deal came along.    

Luc Dufour was as tough as Nails.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Pauly Must Go. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

LOOCH AINT GOING ANYWHERE HE IS THE SOUL OF OUR TEAM, HE IS YOUNG AND WILL LEARN FROM ALL OF THIS ....DONT WORRY FOLKS I WILL NEVER TRADE LOOCH

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Not proud of Lucic's chest pounding and muscle flexing -- came back to haunt him. He's an emotional guy caught up in the post game hype and got embarrassed. With that being said -- I'll be first on line at DW's funeral......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

See the  "Wha... wha..?" double-take Emelin gave Lucic after the Bruin had gone on to the next Hab in line?