Lucic must go

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Lucic must go

It was an honest, raw response to those two specific Habs. I didn't mind it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

I hope Looch makes both of these Hab clowns pay. If he does it in the regular season - it doesn't count. Not in my book.

He has to do it in the playoffs. Then I will know he meant it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SylvesterMexicano's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You don't run this board internet tough guy so F*** Off!

1993!

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't run this place.  I do, however, help to keep it running smoothly by offering suggestions and reminding people how to act.  Your actions need help.  You're new here, you rarely post, and when you do, it's only to harass people whom you think are fans of another team.

So, do us a favor, contribute to the Boston Bruins discussion.  The only real Habs fan that comes around is Kennedy and we haven't seen him in quite a while.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope Looch makes both of these Hab clowns pay. If he does it in the regular season - it doesn't count. Not in my book.

[/QUOTE]

Wheat, how does that make sense?  You prefer he spends time in the box in the playoffs?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I don't want Lucic to "mature." I want him to be the animal out there. I want him to run wild (within reason of course) and strike fear into the hearts of opponents. I want Weise and Emelin and others to know that when they are on the ice with Lucic they are not safe. He was voted one of the most feared men in hockey for a reason.

Neely was the same way, you pi** him off, you pay the price. Few players in today's NHL can do this. Lucic is one of those few.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't want Lucic to "mature." I want him to be the animal out there. I want him to run wild (within reason of course) and strike fear into the hearts of opponents. I want Weise and Emelin and others to know that when they are on the ice with Lucic they are not safe. He was voted one of the most feared men in hockey for a reason.

Neely was the same way, you pi** him off, you pay the price. Few players in today's NHL can do this. Lucic is one of those few.

[/QUOTE]

Well said!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Lucic/Emelin feud is just getting warmed up & the Lucic/Weise will certainly heat up as well,Weise started his manly BS when he played for the Nucks,when he feigned dropping his gloves with ST,just another Scab puss,perfect fit.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:[QUOTE]No, I don't run this place.  I do, however, help to keep it running smoothly by offering suggestions and reminding people how to act.  Your actions need help.  You're new here, you rarely post, and when you do, it's only to harass people whom you think are fans of another team.

So, do us a favor, contribute to the Boston Bruins discussion.  The only real Habs fan that comes around is Kennedy and we haven't seen him in quite a while. [/QUOTE]

You wouldn't know a good suggestion if it came up to you and slapped you in the face. You are wrong, I am not new here, there are other forums on BDC. Just because you are on here ALL DAY LONG does not give you the right to order other poster around.

Get off you high horse. I will say want I want, to who I want.

1993!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DON chances are when the puck drops next season. .. it will all be if not forgotten... let go.  .. I lke the passion lucic brings... I'd like him to translate more frequently in game action . He needs tomature tthough.  

[/QUOTE]

The last thing it will be is forgotten. Do you really think when the B's play the Habs for the first time next year the Montreal media is not going to bring this up?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Bingo!! The Habs are not Washington. Nobody gives a s**t about the Capitals...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:[QUOTE]DON chances are when the puck drops next season. .. it will all be if not forgotten... let go.  .. I lke the passion lucic brings... I'd like him to translate more frequently in game action . He needs tomature tthough.  [/QUOTE]

The last thing it will be is forgotten. Do you really think when the B's play the Habs for the first time next year the Montreal media is not going to bring this up? [/QUOTE]

For a couple of games maybe then it will die down.  Just remember when cook hit savard and that's a real serious one ... wtv happened with that.  Team was criticized for that [/QUOTE]

What does Savard's career ending injury have to with Lucic and the Canadiens ? You always change the subject and go way off the thread topic. Typical as you never never stay with the thread subject.

Not too bright!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

DON chances are when the puck drops next season. .. it will all be if not forgotten... let go.  .. I lke the passion lucic brings... I'd like him to translate more frequently in game action . He needs tomature tthough.  

[/QUOTE]

The last thing it will be is forgotten. Do you really think when the B's play the Habs for the first time next year the Montreal media is not going to bring this up?

[/QUOTE]

For a couple of games maybe then it will die down.  Just remember when cook hit savard and that's a real serious one ... wtv happened with that.  Team was criticized for that

[/QUOTE]

Totally different situation.

And you said by the the time the puck drops it will be forgotten. Now it's a couple of games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

If this is all we are "complaining" about for Lucic, then bring it on. He's not m.c. the lowest of lows, so take a deep breathe and exhale.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Why wait so long especially with no guarantee they'll meet? Let it happen when the first available opportunity presents itself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to lucdufour's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I got a lot of heat for proposing a trade of Lucic for Kessler at the deadline....anyone want to revisit that?  Kessler has some serious speed and can play center if you need to shake things up a bit.  I know that Lucic, DK, and Iginla didn't score much but they were also terrible in their own zone--mostly because they are simply not quick to loose pucks.   I also lost a lot of respect for Lucic for breaking the code during the handshake.  This is the only Top 6 forward I would consider moving if the right deal came along.    

Luc Dufour was as tough as Nails.

[/QUOTE]

I will revisit that all day long:

* 4 yrs younger

* healthier(kesler is a bandaid)

* better scorer

* proven winner

* more physical

* feared throughout the league

* still has room to grow as a player

i like Keslers game but he isnt getting better, is broken down and only offers an advantage on defensive end of the game.  I hated lots of lucics antics this year but hes a stud in a mold of his own.  I hope management tell him to smarten up.  ST is supposed to be a leader and look at the minor league stuff he does.  

[/QUOTE]

Would I trade Lucic for Kessler? No, for the reasons mentioned above. However, I would not hesitate one bit on picking up the phone and giving Edmonton a call. This may sound far-fetched but I would inquire about Taylor Hall.

The Oilers have been looking to get bigger in their top-6 for the last 2-3 seasons. They have a lot of young skilled fast talent on that team but that sort of structured has also made their identity as a team as simply one-dimensional.

Why not map out a deal centered around Milan Lucic for Taylor Hall. Now, Taylor Hall, in my eyes is a world class talent and borderline franchise prodigy in the making. That being said, why would EDM think about doing such deal? For one, other than Eberle he holds the highest value and coming off a career year with his age+salary structure (friendly-cap) he would demand the most in return to your franchise.

I am in no way shape or form suggesting that Lucic is their savior but I believe there may be a deal there that may be had. Milan Lucic along Spooner/Koko and a top draft pick may be enough to entice EDM to at least chat. EDM gets their big rugged young winger (still only 25), a top flight prospect in Spooner (or) Koko and a draft pick, which admit-tingly (would be garbage) and therefor may have to dig in deeper into your resources. 

For all I know EDM may hang up the phone on PC's face. But in business, you never know. You may encounter a desperate owner trying to win back the fanbase. The team will still have an all-star center in RNH and a top flight winger in Eberle not to mention being in a great draft position. 

Thats my rant! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

To Boston:  Taylor Hall + Unlimited usage of emergency room at the Carney

To Edmonton:  Lucic, Marchand, two 1st round picks, and of course, Caron

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was not impressed at all with his nut job its like he cant take a clean hit without wanting to fight. But threatening an opposing player in the hand shake just because u lost is inexcusable. No true bruin fan should want this black eye on there team.

[/QUOTE]

Lucic stays.....not impressed about your   can't take a clean hit? Hope you do take a clean hit on here about your thoughts.