Lucic out for tonight's game??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Lucic out for tonight's game??????

Milan didn't practice this morning and he's questionnable for tonight. Have you heard about this ? My only link is in french on the Fuc*ing RDS 
    (Habs TV Chanel) website...

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/319819.html

It's at the end of the article.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: Lucic out for tonight's game??????

What are U doing on RDS LOL ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Fluto tweets it all. Lucic took a shot in the foot in practice yesterday, has a bit of a limp today, but CJ says there is no issue

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Milan Lucic did not participate in the Bruins' morning skate. It is not known if he will be in uniform tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic out for tonight's game??????:
    [QUOTE]What are U doing on RDS LOL ?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Shame on me ! : ) LOL

I go to this website just for hate them even more ! It's funny to see what they think about this Boston-Tampa series. They like Tampa Bay because this team have a lot of "Quebecers" and they hate Bruins too. For them, Guy Boucher is a king and Bruins have no chance to win vs Tampa...They make me sick ! I'm a "Quebecer" I know, but I'm not like this band of MORONS.

I hope Big Looch will play tonight !

Have a great game tonight Greatseason !

4-2 Bruins tonight ! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Lucic out for tonight's game??????:
    [QUOTE]Milan didn't practice this morning and he's questionnable for tonight. Have you heard about this ? My only link is in french on the Fuc*ing RDS  (Habs TV Chanel) website... http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/319819.html It's at the end of the article.
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

RDS is 100% against hte BRUINS ...it is the Mtl Cdns network ...they always try to spread bad new rumors on the B'S ...Looch will play tonight ...he just got a shot on the foot from Seguin ...nothing serious ....as usal RDS is wrong

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

I go to this website just for hate them even more .... how funny...! it reminds me something when a moron asked me why i come here..., strange we got exactly the same replyTongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

And i'm quite sure it was'nt the first time you went there !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Have a great game tonight Greatseason .... thanks i will ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you are your own best friend, so sad. anyone volunteer to be greatseasons friend? he REALLY needs one

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

RDS reporters are a bunch of separatists.  They hate anything good.  Morons.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE] I go to this website just for hate them even more .... how funny...! it reminds me something when a moron asked me why i come here..., strange we got exactly the same reply

How can you call anyone here a "moron" when your post is literally riddled with errors. I would fail a 2nd grader from english if they typed as poorly as you did there.

Three periods followed by a  comma to start a sentance without a capitol? Wow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic out for tonight's game?????? : How can you call anyone here a "moron" when your post is literally riddled with errors. I would fail a 2nd grader from english if they typed as poorly as you did there. Three periods followed by a  comma to start a sentance without a capitol? Wow.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE] it's a sport board not a grammar lessons board

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Just go with the one thing that drives the trolls nuts and they have no reply for:

Bruins 4 - Habs 3.

No answer for that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic out for tonight's game?????? : it's a sport board not a grammar lessons board

When insulting the intelligence of others it is best to not appear to be less inteligent than those you're attempting to insult.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE] I go to this website just for hate them even more .... how funny...! it reminds me something when a moron asked me why i come here..., strange we got exactly the same reply

i do the same thing with the lakers, just to watch them lose. the difference is i have too much of a life to go to their forums and pester the fan base. i don't know, it makes me feel like a knob doing that. apparently self awareness escapes you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

lucic got a little nick on the foot from a seguin shot in mondays practice  he,s a big boy and will be in tonights game  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Another reason to Hate Sequin!  I am sure Kaberle passed the puck to Seguin for the shot.

Trade them both for a Mark Stuart! We than win the cup!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic out for tonight's game?????? :  Three periods followed by a  comma to start a sentance without a capitol? Wow.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Sort of hard to rip someone's grammar with a sentence like that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

...,to be fair this is how I start all my sentences too...,