In Response to Re: Lucic Poll II: How many games will Lucic get for the Rinaldo hit?:
[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic Poll II: How many games will Lucic get for the Rinaldo hit? : 'Now, you said "YOU" don't mind the stuff players like Cooke and Marchment do.' Yep, last word. This is getting a little annoying shupe. Think what you want and if it offends you........... who cares anymore ? I've explained what it meant and if you're too stubborn to recognize it, so be it. Pout away ! Happy Holidays !  
Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

My last word was nicer.  And no one offends me.  I take this stuff in stride.  Its entertainment or we wouldnt be in here anyway.  I have bigger fish to fry in the real world on a daily basis, this is a place to let off some steam and chat hockey.  But I didnt really miss anything that you said.  You simply stated or generalized that I think its ok for a certain type of player to act in a certain way when its the furthest from the truth.  I hate Cooke and wish someone would end him.  I also don't like the antics of players like a Marchand who never back it up.  But if you check this yrs Marchand blogs I have been on his side,  even after slew foot. 

I am pretty sure if an independent person read what you posted they would think the same. 

Anyway, no biggie. Kinda of a stupid argument from both sides.  Fair enough?