Lucic responds to being singled out in 'cattle' comments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatsBruinScott. Show WhatsBruinScott's posts

Lucic responds to being singled out in 'cattle' comments

Last week, Detroit Red Wings senior vp Jim Devellano spoke about the current lockout situation in an interview, referring to players as 'cattle' and the owners as the 'ranch'. He also managed to call out B's winger Milan Lucic during the interview, talking about the extension Lucic received a few weeks ago. Lucic responded to the comments today to Bruins CSNNE Insider Joe Haggerty, jokingly referring to himself as 'Grade A prime beef.' 

http://whatsbruinatthegarden.com/2012/09/24/lucic-responds-to-being-singled-out-in-cattle-comments/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Lucic responds to being singled out in 'cattle' comments

43% seems reasonable considering they are the employees, and the owners are the employers. 

Read the little about the author bit. Almost went to Lasell this year but chose Amherst instead. Good luck with your sports journalism career, the blog's not bad at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

dellavano is just ticked off because they were hoping to sign Lucic to an offer sheet after this season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Or Devellano. whatevs :p

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatsBruinScott. Show WhatsBruinScott's posts

@Bisson,

Thanks man. Both schools have great Sport Management/Journalism programs. Best of luck at Amherst.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dear Scott,

Writing a story about what is written in another story doesn't qualify as writing a story.

Please stop spamming us with requests to read your blog.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatsBruinScott. Show WhatsBruinScott's posts

Thanks for the tips NAS. I'll make sure to take notes, maybe even google "writing a story" since you know so much about it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dear Scott,

Writing a story about what is written in another story doesn't qualify as writing a story.

Please stop spamming us with requests to read your blo

[/QUOTE]

Please speak only for yourself.   I might read more. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I swear to you when I started reading this OP's first comment, I said to myself.... I wonder how long before NAS tells this new guy how worthless he is? Then, a few comments later, bang on! That train's never late!

WhatsBruinScott, I also would like to read more of your stuff.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Keep working at it scott...I remember what it was like to be a recent college grad nitwit like yourself and trying to get people to take me seriously. Some of us will look at your stuff and some won't. Don't let the negative people stop you. Try to bring an original perspective to your writing and you'll have plenty of people here who will read it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

An original perspective would be great.  A story about a story that someone else wrote isn't original.  It's the opposite.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]

An original perspective would be great.  A story about a story that someone else wrote isn't original.  It's the opposite.

[/QUOTE]

agreed

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Scott,

Please stop spamming us with requests to read your blog.[/QUOTE]

2 minutes after posting this comment, you started a new thread on the same subject.

I did not see this thread, so I posted to NAS' thread. Please read it everyone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    2 minutes after posting this comment, you started a new thread on the same subject.

I did not see this thread, so I posted to NAS' thread. Please read it everyone.

[/QUOTE]

Yes I did and it has the link to the article Haggs wrote.  It will save people time.

Option A:  Click the link I posted and read the article written by the guy who interviewed Lucic.

Option B:  Click the link in this thread and read a story about the story that Haggs wrote about the interview he had with Lucic, and then click the link in that story which will take you to the story that Haggs wrote about the interview he had with Lucic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

Dear Scott,

Please stop spamming us with requests to read your blog.

[/QUOTE]

Haha...beautiful....I was waiting for it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatsBruinScott. Show WhatsBruinScott's posts

Thanks for the feedback, both positive and negative. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Much to do about nothing! Please hockey gallery gods bring back hockey for I am in need for a fix desperately! 

Sections
Shortcuts