2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: LUCIC stunk like a wet bird dog.

In Response to LUCIC stunk like a wet bird dog.:
    [QUOTE]Terrible game.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]
    Even Orr had bad games! It happens.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

We won the game.  Not every player is going to have a great game every day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

It's great when your whole first line is invisible but you still win the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Well in this case I can say "intangibles" Milan was a chuggin and hittin. The whole line of Horton-Krejci-Lucic were pretty much invisible tonight at least Lucic threw his body around.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Timmy_wow. Show Timmy_wow's posts

But Thomas was great!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to LUCIC stunk like a wet bird dog.:
    [QUOTE]Terrible game.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest -- he's been a monster lately. As a player -- when you are in Habland -- many normally agressive players become tentative as the refs can be liberal calling penalties on the visiting team. I have to say tonight -- the refs let the B's get away with a couple.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Whats a bird dog?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So silly.  That was one of the most exciting games of the season and all you can do is call out the #2 (tied) point guy on the team for not have his best game.  He skated hard, wasn't out of position that I saw and played fine.  I also wish he buried that breakaway, but come on. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Come on.... he played well enough .  The whole Bruin team had a total of 18 shots.One thing though I wish Lucic changes that breakaway move, he's always trying to go five-hole.
    The Bruins had tough time going through the neutral zone but showed patience.
    I was showing my buddy when the the Bruins had the puck deep in their end the Habs were all backing up in the between the 2 blue lines.
    That'll make many teams look bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

He had trouble in his own end, failed to get the puck out numerous times.  I'm encouraged that the team can play poorly and still find ways to win, its a very good sign.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

A bird dog is a dog used to hunt birds. Seems simple. Examples would be, Setters, Pointers, Retrievers, and Spaniels.
    Now, back to hockey, The ONLY player I would signal out tonight, for his performance, would be Tim Thomas
    I will never understand why playing Montreal, turns every Bruin team into the Keystone Cops, when trying to get the puck out of their own zone.
    It is so frustrating too watch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: LUCIC stunk like a wet bird dog.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to LUCIC stunk like a wet bird dog. : Even Orr had bad games! It happens.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Them's fightin' words.
    Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He 'stunk?'

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]He 'stunk?'
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

stink stank stunk

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Thomas was the only "Grinch" tonight.

He took everything away from the Habs

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Lucic is not on the Bruins team to beat the Habs ! He's in the team to play against Philadelphia, Chicago, San Jose and any other team that likes to play
    a hard hitting game agaisnt the Bruins.

Against  a short quick team, Lucic is like a fish out of water !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Next game should be interesting.  He hasn't had a point since L'affaire Miller, has he?  Get your hands warmed up ML.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

I noticed him quit skating to give the Habs a 3 on 2 that resulted in a scoring chance, can't recall exactly when but 1st or 2nd period.  Lack of hustle always pisses me off

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

Lucic was horrible.  No excuse, looked like Chief from one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE] Lucic is not on the Bruins team to beat the Habs ! He's in the team to play against Philadelphia, Chicago, San Jose and any other team that likes to play a hard hitting game agaisnt the Bruins. Against  a short quick team, Lucic is like a fish out of water !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]
    Lucic was 'horrible', so much so, that I think the Bruins need to get rid of him and traded him to the Leafs.  We have a lot of short quick players we can send back.

Trade the bum.  Now.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Please trade him to us before the next home and home series

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

That line has a hard time against the speedy teams like Montreal.  
    They aren't the fastest guys on the ice.  I never really thought about it, is
    Krecji fast?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE] Lucic is not on the Bruins team to beat the Habs ! He's in the team to play against Philadelphia, Chicago, San Jose and any other team that likes to play a hard hitting game agaisnt the Bruins. Against  a short quick team, Lucic is like a fish out of water !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

Well put. He was struggling for sure last night.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to LUCIC stunk like a wet bird dog. : Give it a rest -- he's been a monster lately. As a player -- when you are in Habland -- many normally agressive players become tentative as the refs can be liberal calling penalties on the visiting team. I have to say tonight -- the refs let the B's get away with a couple.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]
    Moving the puck out, making and receiving passes is what I am referring to.

Sections
Shortcuts