1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Re: LUCIC SUSPENSION LOOMING

He also had a rep for never taking on the other team's tough guy.
    Lets Thornton do the tough stuff.
    Did you see the little kid Lucic beat up yesterday?
    To say his Rep in the League is in the Gutter would be an understatement.
    And he still plays the softest game of any alleged big tough guy in the league.
    He thinks he's a finesse player, and hey he has the stats to back his claim.

Thornton and McQuaid are the stand up guys on this team.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I must have missed the boarding

Prust is a little kid now?  Give me a ******* break.  Lucic bloodied Chris Neil earlier this season (may have been pre-season).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

dogwhacker and null..... a match made in heaven. get a room you two.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Name one thing I  said thats not universally accepted in the NHL?
    You think 5'11" Prust is a Tough Guy?

You got interesting standards bro.

I'll take Thornton and McQuaid over your wannaees anytime

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

In Response to Re: LUCIC SUSPENSION LOOMING:
    [QUOTE]Yes KrazyJoeIdiot Brain.. Prust is just 5'11"...Lucic is 6'4....almost a half a foot disdadvantage and the Reach is not even that close,. Prust weighs just 195 pounds..Lucic 220..so a 25 Pound advantage. What a complete total joke that fight was yesterday. Then Lucic finishes it off by cracking McDonaghs back and shoving him into the Boards Once every 3 years Lucic fights some one his size..the Neil fight will be his work til 2014. Everyone in the league thinks Lucic is a 100% finersses softie. Thornton is the guy with Balls on this team.
    Posted by dogwhacker[/QUOTE]

Lemme guess, you never got into a fight in your life huh? These weight/height disadvantages aren't that bad compared to regualr fighting b/c fighting on skates is hard for anybody no matter what heigh/weight. The disparities in those two areas don't reer their head as much like in boxing or UFC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Yes KrazyJoeIdiot Brain.. Prust is just 5'11"...Lucic is 6'4....almost a half a foot disdadvantage and the Reach is not even that close,. Prust weighs just 195 pounds..Lucic 220..so a 25 Pound advantage. What a complete total joke that fight was yesterday. Then Lucic finishes it off by cracking McDonaghs back and shoving him into the Boards Once every 3 years Lucic fights some one his size..the Neil fight will be his work til 2014. Everyone in the league thinks Lucic is a 100% finersses softie. Thornton is the guy with Balls on this team.

Your an idiot and I'll reply once before putting you on ignore. The NHLPA just voted Lucic the toughest player in the league. So it seems to me that the players do think he is one pretty tough hombre.

http://www.playerspoll.ca/results/20112012-results/skills/who-is-the-toughest-player

Here is some more evidence:
    All from Lucic's fight card:

Brad Winchester 6'5 230
    Raitis Ivanans 6'3 260
    Dick Tarnasky 6'2 225
    Ben Eager 6'2 235
    Mark Bell 6'4 220
    John Erskine 6'4 220
    Wade Brookbank 6'4 220
    Mike Komisarek 6'4 245
    Eric Boulton 6'1 225
    Phil Oreskovic 6'4 220
    Jay Harrison 6'4 210
    Colton Orr 6'3 240
    Eric Brewer 6'4 225
    Cody McCormick 6'3 221
    Paul Gaustad 6'5 225
    Matt Carkner 6'4 240
    Brian Allen 6'4 220
    Tom Sestito 6'5 235

Players as tall or heavy as Lucic, if not both.

Finally Prust challenged Lucic, Lucic obliged. Not the other way around.

Keep spreading lies though, looks good on you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Name one thing I  said thats not universally accepted in the NHL? You think 5'11" Prust is a Tough Guy? You got interesting standards bro. I'll take Thornton and McQuaid over your wannaees anytime
    First off, Prust isn't 5'11. Secondly, Prust challenged Lucic. Thirdly, Lucic was voted the NHL's toughest player in a player's poll so don't bother claiming your absurd opinion in any way represents what is thought throughout the league.
    Lucic's first 3 fights this year were against Gaustad, Carkner and Sestito (average size of 6'5-225). You are clearly an idiot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Go back to the Red Sox forum...dinks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

Prust asked for the fight, not Looch. If Milan had turned him down you would have crowed that he was a p*ssy and afraid of Prust.

Did you not see the NHL players poll, dogwhacker? The players in the NHL voted Milan the toughest in the league. Where are you getting your mis-information from?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Dogwhacker=Null=Trolls

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to LUCIC SUSPENSION LOOMING:
    [QUOTE]Lucic most definitly deserves another suspension for Boarding and Sucker punching McDonagh at the end of yesterdays game. Remember Ferrence received 3 games after he gutlessly drove McDonagh into the boards on Jan.21st. So, if the NHL wants to restore some of its lost integrity then suspending that big coward Lucic would be a good start. The league did dick to Lucic for his recent cowardly hits on Miller and Kaleta, so his get out jail free card should be all used up.  Other wise Hockey fans will think this is just more B’s favoritism from Gregory Campbells daddy. It's time for Shanny to do his job.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

WHO GIVES A FLYING UF WHAT OTHER HOCKEY FANS THINK ABOUT THE BRUINS!!! HOW COME THE GUY WHO HIT HORTON WASN'T SUSPENDED? OR TOURIS OF OTTAWA ON CORVO!!! LUCIC DID NOTHING WRONG!!! STOP GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!! GO LOOOCH GO BRUINS!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hometeam77. Show hometeam77's posts

This isn't the first time Lucic and Prust fought. They fought in Oct 2010 and Prust ripped out one of Looch's contacts. Looch tells the red he's done ( because he can't see ) and Prust still threw punches. Now Lucic pounds him and now it's a big deal with size disadvantages. Give me a break. Rupp is bigger than Lane Macdermid and there was no issue there. Why? Because the smaller guy won the fight. Accept the fact Prust got tooned up and accept the fact Lucic has been playing more physical this year than past couple of years and has ran threw everyone he has fought this year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

uh oh... does this mean we're ALL gonna be on NAS's "list"? -- i want my mommy. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Notice as soon as facts show up, trolls run away.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Nice post Like-Hockey... I wanted to chime in but you summed it up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LUCIC SUSPENSION LOOMING : Your an idiot and I'll reply once before putting you on ignore. The NHLPA just voted Lucic the toughest player in the league. So it seems to me that the players do think he is one pretty tough hombre. http://www.playerspoll.ca/results/20112012-results/skills/who-is-the-toughest-player Here is some more evidence: All from Lucic's fight card: Brad Winchester 6'5 230 Raitis Ivanans 6'3 260 Dick Tarnasky 6'2 225 Ben Eager 6'2 235 Mark Bell 6'4 220 John Erskine 6'4 220 Wade Brookbank 6'4 220 Mike Komisarek 6'4 245 Eric Boulton 6'1 225 Phil Oreskovic 6'4 220 Jay Harrison 6'4 210 Colton Orr 6'3 240 Eric Brewer 6'4 225 Cody McCormick 6'3 221 Paul Gaustad 6'5 225 Matt Carkner 6'4 240 Brian Allen 6'4 220 Tom Sestito 6'5 235 Players as tall or heavy as Lucic, if not both. Finally Prust challenged Lucic, Lucic obliged. Not the other way around. Keep spreading lies though, looks good on you.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for the argument for this one, though i wont hold my breathe since it cant be argued..Nice post.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LUCIC SUSPENSION LOOMING : I'm still waiting for the argument for this one, though i wont hold my breathe since it cant be argued..Nice post.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Not expecting one. For some reason that is one of the myths I hear from B's haters that just really rubs me the wrong way.

No one f**&s with the Lucic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Just hit the ignore button on those two trolls.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Not realizing this would take on a life of it's own I saved the DVR and gave it another 10 looks. Did Lucic target McDonagh's head? Perhaps but the shoulder was the only direct point of contact and yes it did drive McD's head to the galss in which his head was already pressed. Immediately following the check -- Girardi gave Lucic a mild crosscheck to the back and retreated to the front of the net. McDonagh then gave Lucic a mild crosscheck across Lucic's chest. Did McDonagh deserve a couple of shots -- probably not -- but Lucic was frustrated and lets all be thankful he left his gloves on or McD would still be in a coma.

On the NBC feed -- the comentators were saying that Torts had to hold Scott back since he was challenging Chara. That would have been interesting. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]He also had a rep for never taking on the other team's tough guy. Lets Thornton do the tough stuff. Did you see the little kid Lucic beat up yesterday? To say his Rep in the League is in the Gutter would be an understatement. And he still plays the softest game of any alleged big tough guy in the league. He thinks he's a finesse player, and hey he has the stats to back his claim. Thornton and McQuaid are the stand up guys on this team.

Cute, guys, cute.  Good strategy, too.  Drive down Lucic's value so your team can make a nice trade for him in the off-season, except ... real GMs don't bother with your posts.  Sorry.  Looch for Lapierre and Burrows straight up, yo.  Sure - wonderful strategy and good luck to you.

Lucic is a force to be reckoned with and 29 teams would take him in a heartbeat - not the Bruins, though ... they already have him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LUCIC SUSPENSION LOOMING : Your an idiot and I'll reply once before putting you on ignore. The NHLPA just voted Lucic the toughest player in the league. So it seems to me that the players do think he is one pretty tough hombre. http://www.playerspoll.ca/results/20112012-results/skills/who-is-the-toughest-player Here is some more evidence: All from Lucic's fight card: Brad Winchester 6'5 230 Raitis Ivanans 6'3 260 Dick Tarnasky 6'2 225 Ben Eager 6'2 235 Mark Bell 6'4 220 John Erskine 6'4 220 Wade Brookbank 6'4 220 Mike Komisarek 6'4 245 Eric Boulton 6'1 225 Phil Oreskovic 6'4 220 Jay Harrison 6'4 210 Colton Orr 6'3 240 Eric Brewer 6'4 225 Cody McCormick 6'3 221 Paul Gaustad 6'5 225 Matt Carkner 6'4 240 Brian Allen 6'4 220 Tom Sestito 6'5 235 Players as tall or heavy as Lucic, if not both. Finally Prust challenged Lucic, Lucic obliged. Not the other way around. Keep spreading lies though, looks good on you.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

So well said.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Null, you're a twit - a null twit and a jealous twit, which is the worst kind of twit possible.  For you, though, there's hope ... you can still become a void twit.  A null twit becomes a void twit.  A null and void twit - perfect.