Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Lucic Talks with Haggerty about Devellanno's comments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Lucic Talks with Haggerty about Devellanno's comments

http://www.csnne.com/hockey-boston-bruins/bruins-talk/Lucic-takes-issue-with-being-called-catt?blockID=778417&feedID=10944

Interesting stuff, directly from the source.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: Lucic Talks with Haggerty about Devellanno's comments

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

http://www.csnne.com/hockey-boston-bruins/bruins-talk/Lucic-takes-issue-with-being-called-catt?blockID=778417&feedID=10944

Interesting stuff, directly from the source.

Haggerty the manure stirrer...Lucic did not much more that sweep the comments away with a laugh and was a little puzzled why he was singled out. Haggerty makes it sound like he was riled up and wanting to settle a score with Devellano or something.

Devellano said,

"Yes, [the owners] are billionaires. Good on them, they deserve it, but they also make their employees millionaires. Not a bad trade off for a guy like Lucic getting what, 6 million dollars a year?” said Devellano. “I mean good on him too, but he should be grateful. Understand though that these players want for nothing . . . it's first class this, first class that, meal allowances, travel money on the road, the whole shebang. Offer sheets don't hurt the players one bit."

This is where I believe the owners/management need to rope and tie their own. Players don't dictate the terms of an offer sheet(from what I understand) but - like most people - would gladly sign a lucrative one.

Who's at fault for rising players' salaries?

In these cases, squarely on the owners and their minions...

P.S. What's with the automatic double line spacing with a carrige return (Enter)?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Lucic Talks with Haggerty about Devellanno's comments

Now if only you can make your link work.  I had to waste time cutting and pasting.

I like the way Lucic answers to contraversy. i.e Miller's hit, Komisarek fights, YES WINNING THE CUP ON IN HIS NATIVE CITY !!  hey null ???

Sections
Shortcuts