Lucic- What's Wrong

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Lucic- What's Wrong

In response to DrCC's comment:

This kind of stretch isn't unprecedented for him.  He's gone through quiet stretches before.  I don't remember any this long though.  It looks like he's taking too long almost every time he has to make a decision.  Or, if you want to use cliche's, he's gripping his stick like he's going to squeeze beer out of his stick.

Awesome.  "Where's ...the....beer!!  How...hard...do...I....need...to...squeeze!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The answer to this is really simple.  When I go to the Bruins page on BDC, just to the left of the link to the forums, they've had the photo of Lucic holding the cup over his head on the top of a hill in Vancouver since the summer of 2011.  Above that photo for the last month has been an ad for tattoo removal that is basically just the word "Disappearing".  So at a glance, it seems to read "Disappearing Lucic."  He's jinxed. Take down the photo with the cup, and away we go!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Maybe Fat Lucic is just pacing himself?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

This is the Chubby Checker model...maybe the questions about Lucic's fitness were indeed valid...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

This is the Chubby Checker model...maybe the questions about Lucic's fitness were indeed valid...

Well, when the season started he came out flying and hitting everything. Not sure what it is but a couple things could be in play here. he flew back home for personal reasons. Not sure what it was so can't comment. He had a couple of games where he took some ill-advised penalties, like the slash on Jorges..Maybe he was talked to. Not sure if it's a coincidence that he hasnt had many penalties since, though he probably could have gotten one when he glove punched Neal a few games back.

I think Julien hit it on the head when he said him and Horton need to be emotionally engaged. Certainly seemed like it during the Washington game. Can Lucic be emotionally and physically engaged without taking the bad penalty? I don't know, but I sure like his game when he's a little pissed off. I don't care if he take sa roughing or slashing  call if it means he plays with an edge. Bruins have the number 1 PK in the league.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Well, when the season started he came out flying and hitting everything. Not sure what it is but a couple things could be in play here. he flew back home for personal reasons. Not sure what it was so can't comment. He had a couple of games where he took some ill-advised penalties, like the slash on Jorges..Maybe he was talked to. Not sure if it's a coincidence that he hasnt had many penalties since, though he probably could have gotten one when he glove punched Neal a few games back.

I think Julien hit it on the head when he said him and Horton need to be emotionally engaged. Certainly seemed like it during the Washington game. Can Lucic be emotionally and physically engaged without taking the bad penalty? I don't know, but I sure like his game when he's a little pissed off. I don't care if he take sa roughing or slashing  call if it means he plays with an edge. Bruins have the number 1 PK in the league.

I know he's gone through stretches of no pts in the past, but take out the Washington game & he's not himself. I don't care what anybody says.  If Neil tried that kief with Lucic last season. Neil would need another plastic surgeon. He's not focused, he's not engaged enough. His could just very well be allowing his personal stuff get in the way of his business stuff. It can happen, these guys are no different from any of us. If they have something personal happen it can affect them in a lot of different ways. Something just seems off. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Kel pretty well summs up what I think also and this is without me whinning about the rep calls Lucic gets.

NAS did you really tell someone tp call Dr Ruth LAMO... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Well, when the season started he came out flying and hitting everything... 

...and (most importantly) getting in front of the net

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

The frustrating thing for me, is he scored 30 goals two years ago using a specific formula.  Get in front of the net!!  

He's strong , hard to move, and has a knack for finding those loosely controlled rebounds.  He's extremely effective when parked in front of the net.  I just dont get why he doesnt consistently crash and park it in front of the net.

It was nice to see him fired up after the krejci roughing.  I was kind of hoping he would take on two guys (like the 21 yr old Lucic would).

Maybe that will light a fire...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Leave Fat alone, new father, not getting enough sleep,demanding wife, he'll get it together come playoff time when he gets the new "routine" figured out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Maybe Fat Lucic is just pacing himself?

He's a fat fudge downing pizzas whole in the North End every night!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

NAS did you really tell someone to call Dr Ruth LAMO... 

Even worse.  I called HIM Dr. Ruth.  It was in reponse to a post about Lucic looking "disinterested" while playing.  As if someone can watch the game and determine that a player is disinterested!

Sections
Shortcuts