Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Lucic

He seemed to get away with what I thought would be a game misconduct on the high crosscheck on Moore before the Brewer fight.  Great fight also

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Lucic

I think the fact that Moore is a known diver in the mold of Ribeiro cast doubt on the voracity of Dominics intentions saved Lucic from getting the boot...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Wow this guy make$ what no trick pony ryder make$?
    a bargain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The Lucic crosscheck might get looked at, the seidenberg definetley will get a look.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Ironic that Lucic maybe should have been given a game misconduct and he wins it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic:
    [QUOTE]The Lucic crosscheck might get looked at, the seidenberg definetley will get a look.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I doubt either one will. Especially the Seids one. If doofus wasn't halfway to the ice the check would be legal. Looch answered the bell for his hit and only got a roughing for it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I agree Call. Nothing will come of it. Except maybe a brainscan for Brewer to figure out what the hell he was thinking dropping the gloves with Lucic....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Moore launched the puck into the stands with no call, too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

[QUOTE]Moore launched the puck into the stands with no call, too.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Don't think it was in his defensive zone but if it was I did see that it cleared the glass and should have been a call

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

I thoroughly enjoy the almost daily Globe pictures of Milan pounding the p!ss out of someone else. Look at tonight's shot - Milan looks animalistic and Brewer looks sorry. Lucic is the man! !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]I thoroughly enjoy the almost daily Globe pictures of Milan pounding the p!ss out of someone else. Look at tonight's shot - Milan looks animalistic and Brewer looks sorry. Lucic is the man! !
    Posted by newfiewhaler[/QUOTE]

Nice to see. Lucic is so much more effective when he blends toughness with his scoring ability. I like to see him aggressive and willing. It obviously did not stop him from scoring the GWG tonight....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

He is the closest thing we will ever see to Cam again. No not saying he will be cam but the closest....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I think that Lucic's hands were close enough together on his stick that he got Moore with some glove and not all stick.  Even if the league does look at the hit, I doubt Looch will see a fine or anything. 

Hell of a penalty kill to keep that shot from costing the Bruins the game. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

TURTLE TIME ~ LOL

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/103403

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

It looked worse than it was in regards to Lucic...I give Brewer full props for fighting Lucic.  Brewer is hardly a fighter and was standing in the end. 

I imagine the league may take a peek at it but thats about it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]The Lucic crosscheck might get looked at, the seidenberg definetley will get a look.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I doubt either of them get a look.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

This may sound like blasphemy to my fellow Bruins fans, but I actually like Lucic more than Cam.  And I was a HUGE Cam fan.  He hasn't scored 50 in 43 yet, but he has a certain intangible quality.  He's a winner.  He's one of the funnest players in the league to watch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Looch is w/out a doubt my favorite player, but guys, c'mon gotta get a couple games for that bush cross check to the head.  Good fight though!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

there's no way lucic or seidenberg get anything.

BBR, pretty sure moore had cleared his zone before he shot the puck.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

was wondering why they were gooning the little Ivy Leaguer.... sounds like he had it coming.

why did Brewer even do that ? He showed up like a ho who just got her money, and said " just give it to me...."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]there's no way lucic or seidenberg get anything. BBR, pretty sure moore had cleared his zone before he shot the puck.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

It looked like he launched the puck into the stands right before.  You're probably correct, hence the no call.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Moore had it coming...he slew footed Horton in the 1st then cheap shotted him when he went to confront him when he asked him to drop the gloves immediately after....Horton almost went after him on Tampa's Bench at the end of the shift....When Lucic gave it to him it was the first time Moore was on the ice with Horton in almost a period...True Wimp.
    Posted by rockett7[/QUOTE]

It's classic Moore. You would think he of all people would know better considering what happened to his brother Steve....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Just for arguments sake.  When did dominic moore become a dirty player.  I gotta laugh at people.  yeah he had it coming?  Why?  He deserved a cross check to the side of the head.  Likely the same people wanting Brule thrown outta the league for a dirty play against Boychuk.

I have no problem cheering on the home team but please.  No one deserves a cross check in the head.  Correction.  One person does and his name is Matt cooke.   But other than him no player deserves it.

Now Lucic is the man.  he is the man b/c he cross checked a guy in the head and forced a non-fighter to fight.  Wow, you guys are easy to please

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Just for arguments sake.  When did dominic moore become a dirty player.  I gotta laugh at people.  yeah he had it coming?  Why?  He deserved a cross check to the side of the head.  Likely the same people wanting Brule thrown outta the league for a dirty play against Boychuk. I have no problem cheering on the home team but please.  No one deserves a cross check in the head.  Correction.  One person does and his name is Matt cooke.   But other than him no player deserves it. Now Lucic is the man.  he is the man b/c he cross checked a guy in the head and forced a non-fighter to fight.  Wow, you guys are easy to please
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Got to see him a lot when he played with TO a few years back. Very Burrows/Marchand type agitator.

This does n ot condone a cross-check to the head but I understand why players get frustrated with him...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Just for arguments sake.  When did dominic moore become a dirty player.  I gotta laugh at people.  yeah he had it coming?  Why?  He deserved a cross check to the side of the head.  Likely the same people wanting Brule thrown outta the league for a dirty play against Boychuk. I have no problem cheering on the home team but please.  No one deserves a cross check in the head.  Correction.  One person does and his name is Matt cooke.   But other than him no player deserves it. Now Lucic is the man.  he is the man b/c he cross checked a guy in the head and forced a non-fighter to fight.  Wow, you guys are easy to please
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on Moore (maybe) not being a dirty player but last season in the playoffs against the Pens , I think it was Letang,  while on top of him on the ice was holding down with cross checks against the back , shoulders and then accross the helmet.
    He might have a mouth on him or maybe I'm just being bias when he had a Habs jersey on.
    I get your point ,  the double standard .

Sections
Shortcuts