Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Lucic

Best we've had since Cam. He and Marchand, and Seguin (if Clode doesn't ruin him) are the future of this team. Now we just need a young PMD or two. Spooner will be a star as well.

Just my humble opinion

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Re: Lucic

30 goals, leadership skills on top of that, nothing to argue here. I think I had posted somewhere that Lucic was overpaid - I was wrong. I hope he keeps playing like that. Definitely a lot better than Ryder (who makes 4 mill per season as well).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Lucic captained a memorial cup to a championship and won gold with team canada. Hes a winner.

As for Marchand and Sequin, nobody in their right mind can say the same thing. Lets hope for the best.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Lucic never won gold.  Marchand did though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic:
    [QUOTE]Lucic never won gold.  Marchand did though.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    You seem to be in your right mind......maybe Bluefox is confused.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lets see if Looch will stand up in front of the habs on Thursday

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (If I become GM)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic:
    [QUOTE]30 goals, leadership skills on top of that, nothing to argue here. I think I had posted somewhere that Lucic was overpaid - I was wrong . I hope he keeps playing like that. Definitely a lot better than Ryder (who makes 4 mill per season as well).
    Posted by MrHulot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Lucic is far from overpaid.  If you hit 30 or close to 30 goals, that's like having a 40 goal scorer 10+ years ago in this league.

Plus, Lucic brings other aspects to the ice.  He's paid well, but he also brings good overall value at that price. No doubt.

Ryder, meanwhile, lives and dies by the PP and wrist shots near the slot.  That's pretty much his entire game. He does have some decent speed, too.  But, overall, Lucic is doing what Ryder should be doing.

Sections
Shortcuts