Lucic!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryder73. Show ryder73's posts

Lucic!

Someone needs to say it..  Mr. Big Game player has been invisible except in his own end when he is caughing up pucks to canadien players. I am shocked at his effort especially in the playoffs.

I could not beleive in Game 1 after how awful he played, he came down and got his first shot on net in the 3rd period and Andy Brickley starts talking about how he steps up in big games. Please!!!

I saw him yelling at Peverley on the bench for not passing him the puck last night?!? Someone needs to get in his face about his own play.  

I know a lot of people are not playing well.. but he is a huge disapointment so far and even if he does turn it around, in my opinion the 3rd game of the playoffs is inexcusable. Kaberle, Recchi, Kelley and Ryder's bad play are not surprises to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: Lucic!

You are 100% correct.  No effort in his own end, hasn't been much better in the offensive zone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

again ,  not fair to point the finger at players (i.e. Marchand thread) . There's a whole lot of blaming to go around and you would have to start threads about 20 other players and the coaching staff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

Did you see the look on his face sitting on the bench in the 3rd period?  He is a beaten man.  He knows that they are being outcoached and have no chance at winning this series, so he has stopped trying.

CJ managed to lose the team in the f'n playoffs.  Maybe Chia should have saw this coming when NJ fired him a week before the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic!:
    [QUOTE]again ,  not fair to point the finger at players (i.e. Marchand thread) . There's a whole lot of blaming to go around and you would have to start threads about 20 other players and the coaching staff.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Why is this not "fair"?  They're the ones on the ice, and must assume some of the responsibility for the team's play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I thiink a better thread topic may be to point out who is actually meeting expectations. I really cannot think of anyone other then Ryder and Paille because I expected them to do jack s**t anyway.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic!:
    [QUOTE]To be honest, this is a better topic for me but be my guest and write it up. That would be a good one. In Response to Re: Lucic! :
    Posted by ryder73[/QUOTE]

Will do...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

I remember a time when people were comparing Lucic to a certain Cameron Neely.  Yeah right, Cameron Diaz maybe.

Sections
Shortcuts