Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Lucic

Was Lucic suffering with Chara's flu?  His play has gotten stronger and stronger over the last games - skating better, physical, controlling the puck, short efficient passes (a beauty to Krejci in the 1st tonight), and did I say physical (although no bigger hits than Marchand).  Is it possible - could he have had whatever tagged Chara but not enough to need hospitalization?  Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: Lucic

I had made the same connection last series in my head.  Very good chance. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Lucic:
    [QUOTE]Was Lucic suffering with Chara's flu?  His play has gotten stronger and stronger over the last games - skating better, physical, controlling the puck, short efficient passes (a beauty to Krejci in the 1st tonight), and did I say physical (although no bigger hits than Marchand).  Is it possible - could he have had whatever tagged Chara but not enough to need hospitalization?  Thoughts?
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

I would think he had a little injury, possibly the virus.  He seemed lethargic and looked like he had no legs.  Looked good tonight, as did the whole team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Makes sense to me.  17 just disappeared in the last series but has played much better since, with his best being tonight, I think.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I agree that tonight he was far better, posibly his best game yet.  I do believe last game was every bit as bad as the Canadiens series.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Lucic:
    [QUOTE]Was Lucic suffering with Chara's flu?  His play has gotten stronger and stronger over the last games - skating better, physical, controlling the puck, short efficient passes (a beauty to Krejci in the 1st tonight), and did I say physical (although no bigger hits than Marchand).  Is it possible - could he have had whatever tagged Chara but not enough to need hospitalization?  Thoughts?
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

Lucic is built to play agaisnt teams like Philly. He's a fish out of water against teams like Montreal, Nahsville, and Buffalo. Why ?  I'm sure you can figure it out !

Sections
Shortcuts