Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Re: Lucic

Give it time, first comment will about the empty netters. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic:
    [QUOTE]Give it time, first comment will about the empty netters. 
    Posted by ssags111[/QUOTE]

Notice the last few games lucic has been danglin' a little bit??? taking it to the hole, luggin it into the offensive zone... Hes feeling it.

They dont ask how you got them, just how many.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : Notice the last few games lucic has been danglin' a little bit??? taking it to the hole, luggin it into the offensive zone... Hes feeling it. They dont ask how you got them, just how many.
    Posted by TheShepherd[/QUOTE]

I think he has looked fantastic this year.  Going to the net, taking the shots, creating his space and playing with a ton of confidence.  I think his shooting % is an unreal 25% or something like that. 

I read some criticism after he scored tonight that it was a fluke goal...I guess they never watched Espo play. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : Notice the last few games lucic has been danglin' a little bit??? taking it to the hole, luggin it into the offensive zone... Hes feeling it. They dont ask how you got them, just how many.
    I was surprised to hear he trails only Crosby in even-strength goals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

I think the most underrated aspect of lucic is his penatly minutes... He is rarley called for a penalty during the wrong time in a game. Sure he fights, and has a few boards and hits from behind, but for the Roll he has to play on this team, with a guy his size, and what he is asked to do, having only 9 minor penalties in 25 games is unreal. Then add the scoring, its uncomparable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

The haters last year wouldn't give him a break due to injuries.. the guy was never 100% or even 60% for that matter.. then it was he never fights enough, doesn't deserve the money etc etc etc....Well, I am glad to see what an offseason of getting healthy has done for this guy.. He has surprised me a bit with his stick handling skills all season, and he is not a plodder on skates either...maybe he took some power skating courses ... and to boot he leads Kessel in goals..Gotta like that..

One observation tonite.. Julien should take Krejci off #1 line and insert Savard..for the brief moment these three were out there I saw some magic.. Savvy knows Lucic and Horton is not that hard to play with.. Krejci does things a little too slow for my liking..likes to slow the play down crossing the blue line...Savard dishes the biscuit at top speed.. Krejci needs to be reunited with Wheeler and Ryder were last year they were pretty good for the Bruins.. and Bergy can centre up Seguin and Recchi.. My opinion..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

"One observation tonite.. Julien should take Krejci off #1 line and insert Savard..for the brief moment these three were out there I saw some magic.."

I know exactly what your talking about. and maybe savvy wouldnt be so hard pressed, as he looks anyways, to keep setting up seguin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]"One observation tonite.. Julien should take Krejci off #1 line and insert Savard..for the brief moment these three were out there I saw some magic.." I know exactly what your talking about. and maybe savvy wouldnt be so hard pressed, as he looks anyways, to keep setting up seguin.

I know he's still rusty but maybe that's what he needs to stop passing to guys on the opposing team. He's been brutal so far. Hopefully as he gets into game condition -- his vision will return.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

[QUOTE]The haters last year wouldn't give him a break due to injuries.. the guy was never 100% or even 60% for that matter.. then it was he never fights enough, doesn't deserve the money etc etc etc....Well, I am glad to see what an offseason of getting healthy has done for this guy.. He has surprised me a bit with his stick handling skills all season, and he is not a plodder on skates either...maybe he took some power skating courses ... and to boot he leads Kessel in goals..Gotta like that.. One observation tonite.. Julien should take Krejci off #1 line and insert Savard..for the brief moment these three were out there I saw some magic.. Savvy knows Lucic and Horton is not that hard to play with.. Krejci does things a little too slow for my liking..likes to slow the play down crossing the blue line...Savard dishes the biscuit at top speed.. Krejci needs to be reunited with Wheeler and Ryder were last year they were pretty good for the Bruins.. and Bergy can centre up Seguin and Recchi.. My opinion..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

ABSOLUTELY !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=3930

I said this before and Ill say it again, Lucic is another Neely style player. If you look at comparing stats lucic is on track to be as good as Neely.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I was holding my breath as he went down the tunnel last night.  I thought we had another Seidenberg injury to Looches wrist.  Thank God he is O.K.!