Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Lucic

Wow.. Think Chimera (sp) has his number. Giving away pucks, not winning battles and bad passes.  Hope he can find the battle to pop one in because the b's played the first period like a bunch of ducks on a pond.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Re: Lucic

He really plays like he hopes to go on vacation sooner than later...horrible...I wonder what his teamates are telling him between periods. Something like «Hey, Bro, you want us to lose or what?»

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Time to get rid of this lazy bum...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes he was the one of the worst of the Bruins forwards. I never understood why on the PP he's playing the wall. He should just get in front of the net and stay there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Bruins are at their best when Lucic and/or Krejci are playing well. Neither really showed up this series, too bad. Third lines can't carry teams to cups.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Man he goofed 3 times in one shift in overtime.  I think he gets in trouble when he tries to do to much.  he is a tough guy, good in the corners and should be battleing in front of the net.. Thats it..

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Yes, I'm Lucic's biggest booster, but he was awful in this series. So was Krecji, Marchand, Bergeron (though Bergy has an excuse), Corvo, et al. Amazing that it went 7, just shows the talent is there, and the unsung players like Pevs, and the superstar in the making Tyler, carried the load.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Don't understand why this guy is on the PP he sucks period

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

To back it up, look @ his playoff stats. He sucks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Looch isn't the only one to have a lot to answer to....

imo, Seids, Peverley & TT are the only ones who showed up to play each and every game....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melangone. Show Melangone's posts

He's a fraud. If he took half the engery he had to beat his girlfreind in the North End and applied it to his game, maybe they could have won.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsdel1. Show bsdel1's posts

The man can't skate other than in a straight line!!! I swear if there were no boards he would skate into the parking lot! Should have been traded at the draft when his name had the most value but all the Bruin fight fans made him to popular to move. He will only get worse as his body takes more of a beating.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

He had a bad series - no doubt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Look at all the knuckleheads in this thread. Yeah, he played a poor series, it happens.
    Fraud? Sucks? go back to the Celtics board, kids.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic:
    [QUOTE]Look at all the knuckleheads in this thread. Yeah, he played a poor series, it happens. Fraud? Sucks? go back to the Celtics board, kids.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

His poor play cost goals. The Caps first goal was due to Lucic coughing up the puck in his own end. He was horrid, but there were others who played poorly, just not as poor as Lucic. In the end, the Caps wanted it more. To win 3 of 4 in Boston. Crazy. Congrats to the Caps....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melangone. Show Melangone's posts

Lucic to cops after beating his GF "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????"
    Yes, well all do: your playoff stats this year are 7 games, 0 goals, 3 assists, +2, 8 PIM.
    Things/Stats that aren't Googled: Zero fights, bad defense, standing around in both zones, 1000 turn overs, constantly beat in corners (something his GF must laugh at).
    Be a logical person and look at things from an intelligent point of view: He's a 4th liner at best (stats don't lie) that beats women and insults cops. Anyone that can defend or cheer for this fraud makes you look really really stupid.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

I hate knee jerk reactions after losses, and I feel Lucic actually played better this year than last year in the playoffs, but outside of the mythical PMD's (Kaberle and Corvo), is their anyone on the team that made more negative plays the past two seasons?

Again, I know he can bring some things to the table that few others can.  Still though, I think they need to really evaluate where he currently is, how much they think he can improve, how he fit's into Claude's system, and at least listen to what other teams think he's worth.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic to cops after beating his GF "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????" Yes, well all do: your playoff stats this year are 7 games, 0 goals, 3 assists, +2, 8 PIM. Things/Stats that aren't Googled: Zero fights, bad defense, standing around in both zones, 1000 turn overs, constantly beat in corners (something his GF must laugh at). Be a logical person and look at things from an intelligent point of view: He's a 4th liner at best (stats don't lie) that beats women and insults cops. Anyone that can defend or cheer for this fraud makes you look really really stupid.
    Posted by Melangone[/QUOTE]
    Null go away!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

How easily you all dismiss the best power forward in the NHL. One who makes room for his teammates, scores clutch goals, and has time to police the opposition; the protoypical Bruin.

He can't do it all himself. He could use some help, but there was little to be had.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!
    Go hide under your beds and whine to Daddy for a new toy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melangone. Show Melangone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : Null go away!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Maybe if the Caps wore masks of his GF on the ice, he would have attacked them with a little more energy and passion than the violence he inflicted on some poor girl. He sucked this series. He sucked last year in the playoffs. Look at the stats, then watch the games. If you know anything about hockey (and from you defense of ths clown, it's apparent you don't), that first goal was because he had another of his typical turn overs. It's one thing to get beat on a play, it happens in the NHL when playing against the best players in the world. But to give up, both the puck and emotionally, makes him a tool.
    I don't know what "NULL" means BTW. Is that English? Are you from another country? Or is it you can't either spell basic words or you struggle with basic 3rd grade grammar/spelling? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : Maybe if the Caps wore masks of his GF on the ice, he would have attacked them with a little more energy and passion than the violence he inflicted on some poor girl. He sucked this series. He sucked last year in the playoffs. Look at the stats, then watch the games. If you know anything about hockey (and from you defense of ths clown, it's apparent you don't), that first goal was because he had another of his typical turn overs. It's one thing to get beat on a play, it happens in the NHL when playing against the best players in the world. But to give up, both the puck and emotionally, makes him a tool. I don't know what "NULL" means BTW. Is that English? Are you from another country? Or is it you can't either spell basic words or you struggle with basic 3rd grade grammar/spelling? 
    Posted by Melangone[/QUOTE]

Way to build a reputation on post #3! Already I can see what type of discussion you bring to the table.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melangone. Show Melangone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : Way to build a reputation on post #3! Already I can see what type of discussion you bring to the table.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    Maybe try to dispute my analysis instead of wondering how many times I "posted". Lucic had as many goals as Thorton, with twice as many turn overs and half the passion. He did ZERO in this series and actually hurt this team:FACT. He had the same stat line as Thorton, without the passion: FACT. He beat the crap out of some chick in the N. End: FACT. He told the cop "Do you know who I am?": Fact. Lucic's poor play in this this series was a major factor why they lost, being that his ice time was so high and his production was zero: Fact.
    Look, I don't hate the guy or anything, but look at him from an intelligent point of view, and he's a Providence/4th liner at best. Dispute the facts if you wish, not the number of posts. It makes you like more stupid than you come across.  

Sections
Shortcuts