Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Lucic

In Response to Re: Lucic:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : Maybe try to dispute my analysis instead of wondering how many times I "posted". Lucic had as many goals as Thorton, with twice as many turn overs and half the passion. He did ZERO in this series and actually hurt this team:FACT. He had the same stat line as Thorton, without the passion: FACT. He beat the crap out of some chick in the N. End: FACT. He told the cop "Do you know who I am?": Fact. Lucic's poor play in this this series was a major factor why they lost, being that his ice time was so high and his production was zero: Fact. Look, I don't hate the guy or anything, but look at him from an intelligent point of view, and he's a Providence/4th liner at best. Dispute the facts if you wish, not the number of posts. It makes you like more stupid than you come across.  
    Posted by Melangone[/QUOTE]

Yes. You're right! 4th liner in Providence, at best. Comments like that just make me want to discuss hockey with you (sarcasm, by the way). 

Ignore. And good night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]He's a fraud. If he took half the engery he had to beat his girlfreind in the North End and applied it to his game, maybe they could have won.

So, you're new to the neighborhood, Melangone?

Already, you're acting like a big shot, know-it-all!

Do you know what your name means in Italian? It describes you perfectly.

Your brain is a little to big for your head, and its coming out of your ears, nose and mouth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : So, you're new to the neighborhood, Melangone? Already, you're acting like a big shot, know-it-all! Do you know what your name means in Italian? It describes you perfectly. Your brain is a little to big for your head, and its coming out of your ears, nose and mouth.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Lascia perde! Me sembra un altro testa di cazzo!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melangone. Show Melangone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : Yes. You're right! 4th liner in Providence, at best. Comments like that just make me want to discuss hockey with you (sarcasm, by the way).  Ignore. And good night.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    This is like explaining physics to a 3rd grader that struggles with reading.
    Yes, Lucic has a fairly big contract, therefore he "deserves" 1st line ice time. The problem is he hasn't done anything...whether it was this post season or even last year. Look it up. I personally wish he was the next coming of Neely, but he's not. He's not even Thorton. I'll type slower and not use big words so you can understand this time......Lucic, based on his stats as well as watching the game from an intellectual, informed hockey point of view, is not a first liner player in the NHL. His game and talents prevent him from this. The facts back me up. He is best suited for either the 4th line or Baby Bs. Thorton (or any guy playing in over 40s hockey league) could have made that pass to Seguin in GM6. I wish he was a better player, but he's not. All the facts, stats, analysis support this. Throw on your pink hat and go to Fenway and shout out "SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!", Plus I tend to dislike people that beat women and disrespect cops because they think they're "special".
    Lucic

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : Lascia perde! Me sembra un altro testa di cazzo!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

E come!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Lucic wasn't the only one... none of our forwards did much of anything. Can't trade them all so PC better think of something.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : This is like explaining physics to a 3rd grader that struggles with reading. Yes, Lucic has a fairly big contract, therefore he "deserves" 1st line ice time. The problem is he hasn't done anything...whether it was this post season or even last year. Look it up. I personally wish he was the next coming of Neely, but he's not. He's not even Thorton. I'll type slower and not use big words so you can understand this time......Lucic, based on his stats as well as watching the game from an intellectual, informed hockey point of view, is not a first liner player in the NHL. His game and talents prevent him from this. The facts back me up. He is best suited for either the 4th line or Baby Bs. Thorton (or any guy playing in over 40s hockey league) could have made that pass to Seguin in GM6. I wish he was a better player, but he's not. All the facts, stats, analysis support this. Throw on your pink hat and go to Fenway and shout out "SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!", Plus I tend to dislike people that beat women and disrespect cops because they think they're "special". Lucic

Special like you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melangone. Show Melangone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : So, you're new to the neighborhood, Melangone? Already, you're acting like a big shot, know-it-all! Do you know what your name means in Italian? It describes you perfectly. Your brain is a little to big for your head, and its coming out of your ears, nose and mouth.
    ARGHHHHH.....this is pathetic. I'm fine if I'm wrong, and I wish I was on Lucic. But all you have is "you're new here"? The facts are the facts. He did NOTHING this series and hurt the team in ways that don't show up on the stat sheet. He did nothing in all of the playoffs last yr (5 goals in 25 games w/63 PIM). He's a fraud. A pink hat player. He, reputation/contract aside, is a 4th liner. Please, look at it from an intellectual point of view. I wish he was was more, just like the rest of you, but he's not. He's slow, he get stupid penalties he can't score, he turns the puck over, his play in the defensive zone is poor, etc. etc.
    Why do you clowns love this guy so much? It can't be because you know hockey. Every stat and visual analysis supports my claim. Even discarding his disgusting off ice behavior, I think he's a poor NHL player, certainly not a 1st line winger. Please stop with the petty insults. Back it up with facts or analysis. The insults just makes you look more stupid than your lack of hockey knowledge.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Melanehatever he scored 30 last year, he doesn't suck he just had a bad series. Every other team in the league would take him in a heartbeat and he'd be on the top 2 lines. Settle down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melangone. Show Melangone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : Special like you?
    Seriously? I mean, seriously? That's really all you have? That was the absolute best, most thought out, clearly defined and argued reply to defend your binky Lucic against the facts I presented? I hope you are ashamed of yourself.
    Look, I'll say this again. Maybe have a grown up read it for you so you can grasp theses basic concepts. Lucic, as much as I wish he was a better NHL player, is not. He's stats and his visual analysis are undisputable. If he didn't have that contract, he would be a 4th liner at best. He hurt the team with all of his turn overs and unwillingness/ability to win battles for the puck in the corners and on the boards. His turn over lead to the Caps 1st goal tonite.
    Lucic is not a good player. He belongs on the 4th line at best. His puck and skating skills are indicative of this, plus his stats support it. I know we all want Neely to come back. It's not Lucic. He's a fraud. Stop with the childish retorts. You're better than that.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I've long felt that perceptions about Lucic are better than the reality. Brutal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Melangone, stop crapping all over of this board.
    You just got here and smelled up the joint.

Now that the Bruins are out, you'll have more time to play in the park. So, go out and play.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Ok, about Lucic "beating women":

http://sportsofboston.com/2011/09/08/police-talk-to-milan-lucic-after-argument-with-girlfriend-brittany-carnegie/

Some people "heard what sounded like a slap" but nobody saw it. Do you know how many things "sound like a slap"? Slamming doors, at times, sound like a slap. Then consider cops asking "there was an incident involving a couple...did you hear anything...come to think of it, I heard what might have been a slap." She didn't seem to have any injuries, and people allegedly saw Lucic "throw shoes and a purse at her while she was on the ground." Lucic was supposedly mad she got out of the cab without shoes on (after some argument presumably). The GF denied anything violent and said it got blown out of proportion. Lucic denied violence. His 'people' denied violence. No charges were ever filed.

Facts are facts.

Must be nice living in a world where you are judge, jury and executioner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

In this series he wasn't able to dominate with his size and strength. He didn't get one rebound goal, didn't hurt anyone.
    The Caps shut him down. I am surprized!
    Also DK aweful
    That PP at the end of the 3rd period with a chance to win the series??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : His poor play cost goals. The Caps first goal was due to Lucic coughing up the puck in his own end.
    He was horrid, but there were others who played poorly, just not as poor as Lucic. In the end, the Caps wanted it more. To win 3 of 4 in Boston. Crazy. Congrats to the Caps....
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]
    Seguin's goal was a result of him making the exact same play on the boards and not getting a bad bounce. Only 2 Bruins outscored him and no one threw as many hits.......sure, nobdy played worse than Lucic.......tsk-tsk.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : This is like explaining physics to a 3rd grader that struggles with reading. Yes, Lucic has a fairly big contract, therefore he "deserves" 1st line ice time. The problem is he hasn't done anything...whether it was this post season or even last year. Look it up. I personally wish he was the next coming of Neely, but he's not. He's not even Thorton. I'll type slower and not use big words so you can understand this time......Lucic, based on his stats as well as watching the game from an intellectual, informed hockey point of view, is not a first liner player in the NHL. His game and talents prevent him from this. The facts back me up. He is best suited for either the 4th line or Baby Bs. Thorton (or any guy playing in over 40s hockey league) could have made that pass to Seguin in GM6. I wish he was a better player, but he's not. All the facts, stats, analysis support this. Throw on your pink hat and go to Fenway and shout out "SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD!", Plus I tend to dislike people that beat women and disrespect cops because they think they're "special". Lucic
    Which "facts" do you intend to use smart guy? There aren't 12 left wingers in the NHL who scored more goals than Lucic in the last 2 years. Of the 12, none are as physical as Lucic. These are statistical facts. Unless you can tell me 30 better LW's in the NHL, then Lucic is in fact, a 1st line left winger. Backing up your posts with nothing but unsupported opinion doesn't change that. You state "all the facts, stats, analysis support this". I say instead of "all" just start by bringing some facts to support this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]How easily you all dismiss the best power forward in the NHL. One who makes room for his teammates, scores clutch goals, and has time to police the opposition; the protoypical Bruin. He can't do it all himself. He could use some help, but there was little to be had. You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Go hide under your beds and whine to Daddy for a new toy.

Fairweather pinkhats Wheats. Thats all they are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins0796. Show bruins0796's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, I'm Lucic's biggest booster, but he was awful in this series. So was Krecji, Marchand, Bergeron (though Bergy has an excuse), Corvo, et al. Amazing that it went 7, just shows the talent is there, and the unsung players like Pevs, and the superstar in the making Tyler, carried the load.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

I personally blame TT for letting in softies all series. He gets beat five hole and short side every time. Inexcusable. Bergeron is also blamed for the not taking face offs deal. I get he was "injured" but he can play along the boards and get roughed up in front of their net, but not take face offs when peverly is struggling? just not right. really scared about what'll happen to the team this offseason.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In response to "Re: Lucic": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic : Which "facts" do you intend to use smart guy? There aren't 12 left wingers in the NHL who scored more goals than Lucic in the last 2 years. Of the 12, none are as physical as Lucic. These are statistical facts. Unless you can tell me 30 better LW's in the NHL, then Lucic is in fact, a 1st line left winger. Backing up your posts with nothing but unsupported opinion doesn't change that. You state "all the facts, stats, analysis support this". I say instead of "all" just start by bringing some facts to support this. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE] You seem to really be enamored of the guys regular season play. Great. How about the playoffs? He sucked in the cup run last year and was easily amongst one of the worst performers in the nhl in the first round this year. Nothing personal, but please remove the homer glasses. Shelve the 'he does this in the regular season' talk and tell me what he has done in the playoffs. That's where it counts. Again, nothing personal, but people get too attached to players and can't seem to recognize faults. People need to start accepting that the second coming of Cam Neely ain't happening. I love his toughness and grit, but I remember the 'where has Lucic been' talk in the cup run last year. Fast forward a year and we are AGAIN talking about the guy sleepwalking through the playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In response to "Re: Lucic": [QUOTE]I've long felt that perceptions about Lucic are better than the reality. Brutal. Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE] A good objective observation. If the idea matched the perception, we would all be trying to figure out how to deal with Parise and Kovalchuk right now.

Sections
Shortcuts