Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Lucic

1 shot on goal, -1, and 0 hits tonight. Six million for the next three years? Ouch, that deal isn't looking too good right about now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Re: Lucic

In response to mxt's comment:

1 shot on goal, -1, and 0 hits tonight. Six million for the next three years? Ouch, that deal isn't looking too good right about now.

Who are you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Do you have a crystal ball?

The deal hasn't even started yet.

Lots of things change in hockey.

Relax.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

NAS - I know the deal hasn't started yet, that's my concern. I'm not sure bigger money is going to bring back the passion we've all witnessed since we drafted him. When Subban came up high and hit him last night, I was hoping that he would react like the old Lucic, or at least do something later in the game. He pretty much did nothing all night. Seguin played tougher then him last night, and that's not something I ever thought I'd say.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

NAS - I know the deal hasn't started yet, that's my concern. I'm not sure bigger money is going to bring back the passion we've all witnessed since we drafted him. When Subban came up high and hit him last night, I was hoping that he would react like the old Lucic, or at least do something later in the game. He pretty much did nothing all night. Seguin played tougher then him last night, and that's not something I ever thought I'd say.

Being concerned about what may happen next season based on what's happening right now is senseless.  I thought Lucic played well last night.  He was skating hard and involved in the play.  Let's wait until he's actually getting paid the money before being worried about his cap space.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Theres definately something wrong with Lucic, admit it hes played about 10 minutes of good hockey in the last 10 games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Being on a line with a guy just as lazy won,t help things. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Something wrong with that line so far this year. Krejci's 2 bookends do look lazy for whatever reason.Looch not having any hits in a game not a good thing for the Bruins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You thought Lucic played well last night? Seriously? I must have missed that shift.

Being concerned about what may happen next season based on what's happening right now is senseless.  I thought Lucic played well last night.  He was skating hard and involved in the play.  Let's wait until he's actually getting paid the money before being worried about his cap space.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Looch has a strong presence on the ice I was watching the habs D's last night and believe me when Looch is on the ice I've noticed that they were releasing the puck must faster ...Put Looch on the market and u wont believe the offers PC would get for him ..he is still considered as the best Poer forward in the NHL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Stanley - We need way more out of him than making a few guys release the puck faster. He played 23 shifts, had one shot on goal and ZERO hits. And when one of the biggest p_ssies in the league (Subban) takes a run at him, cutting his nose no less, Lucic gives absolutely ZERO response. This is at home no less. He was not involved at all last night in a game we should have won. Both Kreci and Seguin played with more sack than him. How the hell can that be? Neely must be going out of his mind at this point. I have (can't you tell)? 

Sections
Shortcuts