Lucic's Left Hand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Lucic's Left Hand

I don't know how many saw the HNIC feed of today's game but I agreed with something Gary Galley said after Lucic dropped Rinaldo. He said the 10 min. misconduct was well worth it,if only to send a message that the after the whistle crap wouldn't be tolerated. I couldn't have agreed more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Lucic's Left Hand

Agreed!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Absolutely! It NEEDS to be done and probably more than once.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

Why was Rinaldo even out there??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Like the push back but hate the trade-off.  Flyers will take Lucic for Rinaldo all day long.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Love the way the Flyers will be getting Lucic into this years playoffs.
    He skated well, made some nice passes and now he'll start getting mad.
    There's your answer on getting Pronger off. 
    Only thing Lucic has to be careful while trying to hit Pronger is when he braces a hit at the same time yu run into his crosscheck.  Usually it's around the neck area.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic's Left Hand:
    Like the push back but hate the trade-off.  Flyers will take Lucic for Rinaldo all day long.
    Posted by Crowls2424

Yeah Crowls,but with a healthy lead and under 5 minutes to go, it's what needed to be done.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Absolutely! It NEEDS to be done and probably more than once.
    Posted by MDsizzle

I agree.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic's Left Hand : Yeah Crowls,but with a healthy lead and under 5 minutes to go, it's what needed to be done.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Dez- 6-3 Bruins with under 5 minutes to play, with the B's going on a PP.  I would say Rinaldo did his job, while Lucic lost his discipline.  Lucic wants to pop Pronger, Richards, Hartnell, Coburn, etc., then fine, don't waste your time on a guy that racked up 331 PIMs in 60 games in the AHL this year (3 goals).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

I think it was perfect timing, the game was basically over.  B's had to make a statement early that they won't put up with the flyers cheap shots after the whistle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yeah, I agree.  I wish he had of just dropped the gloves and gone after him though.  The gloved punch like that doesnt do much except show the Flyers that they can get you to take undisciplined penalties, which it was.  The misconduct was a bunch of "h0rseshit".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Lucic's Left Hand:
    I don't know how many saw the HNIC feed of today's game but I agreed with something Gary Galley said after Lucic dropped Rinaldo. He said the 10 min. misconduct was well worth it,if only to send a message that the after the whistle crap wouldn't be tolerated. I couldn't have agreed more.
    Posted by dezaruchi

the only thing that would have made it more perfect is if it was pronger dez! he needs to chill the f out. i used to absolute love this guy's game but now what whinebag. tell me why exactally paille got 2mins on that icing call in 1st?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Lucic's Left Hand : the only thing that would have made it more perfect is if it was pronger dez! he needs to chill the f out. i used to absolute love this guy's game but now what whinebag. tell me why exactally paille got 2mins on that icing call in 1st?
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

I don't know Loyal.It shouldn't even have been called icing since Paille played it perfectly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yeah, I agree.  I wish he had of just dropped the gloves and gone after him though.  The gloved punch like that doesnt do much except show the Flyers that they can get you to take undisciplined penalties, which it was.  The misconduct was a bunch of "h0rseshit".
    Posted by bigvig

I don't know about it being an undisciplned penalty.The refs were going to either give both a penalty or neither of them. The B's still ended up with the PP they were originally awarded.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

The Paille/Pronger situation is worthy of its own thread.  I would love to know what Paille did to deserve a penalty, officially it was ruled "tripping"?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Paille/Pronger situation is worthy of its own thread.  I would love to know what Paille did to deserve a penalty, officially it was ruled "tripping"?
    Posted by Crowls2424

The only thing Paille was guilty of was upsetting Pronger(and it's much easier to do than I would've expected).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I don't want Lucic fighting a bum.  What he did was perfect.  A nice jab to say "watch it, punk"

Sections
Shortcuts