Luke Glendening

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Luke Glendening

Report saying the B's are interested in another CCHA player. Luke Glendening.

Anyone see him play? Thoughts?

Here's the source:

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Luke Glendening

Good player, but I hope they save their money for Jeremy Welsh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.mlive.com/broncos/index.ssf/2012/03/wmu_hockey_defenseman_dan_deke_1.html

Too bad DeyKeyser decided to stay in College for another year I would have preferred him instead of Glendening. PBruins have enough small forwards right now they need some big hitters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I like our College hockey experts ! Thanks guys.

Fletch I saw you and adk discussing  Jeremy Welsh on another thread. You think the Bruins are really interested ? He sounds like a carbon copy Bruin posterboy.
    If he comes as advertised there must a lineup of teams  wanting this type of player.

SanDog, good point on smallish forwards and you're pointing towards someone like Welsh.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Thanks for the insight guys. Fletch, you say good player. What's his skill set look like? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Well, I'm no expert on Glendening.  I've seen him play two or three times this year and I know he is a former walk-on who played at Hotchkiss previously.

He seemed like a good player on a very deep team.  I don't think he was ever on the top line and I don't think he ever put up big points.  He seemed good, but unspectacular.  Not a standout at all in the games I saw.

Legion, I don't know how interested the Bruins are in Welsh, except adk reporting that they had scouts wathcing him against Lowell.  I just thought that Welsh has really stood out everythime I've seen him.  Not just stood out in an NCAA way either -- he looks like an NHL player stuck in an NCAA game.

I bet there's a lot of interest and the Bruins will have a tough time pulling him in.  I could easily see Toronto or another cellar dweller offering him an immediate NHL spot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Luke Glendening:
    Well, I'm no expert on Glendening.  I've seen him play two or three times this year and I know he is a former walk-on who played at Hotchkiss previously. He seemed like a good player on a very deep team.  I don't think he was ever on the top line and I don't think he ever put up big points.  He seemed good, but unspectacular.  Not a standout at all in the games I saw. Legion, I don't know how interested the Bruins are in Welsh, except adk reporting that they had scouts wathcing him against Lowell.  I just thought that Welsh has really stood out everythime I've seen him.  Not just stood out in an NCAA way either -- he looks like an NHL player stuck in an NCAA game. I bet there's a lot of interest and the Bruins will have a tough time pulling him in.  I could easily see Toronto or another cellar dweller offering him an immediate NHL spot.
    Posted by Fletcher1

It is a type of move Burke would go for. He likes College un-drafted players and isn't he an Ontarian ?

Sections
Shortcuts