Lundquist injured ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Lundquist injured ?

Just heard on the CBC telecast, that Lunqvist has  shoulder injury....uh oh , not good for the Rangers .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Lundquist injured ?

@drosennhl

"Lundqvist had some discomfort after stopping Daniel Paille's shot late in the third. He said it was his shoulder, "we'll take a look at it." I watched the Lundqvist replay over and over. He may have hurt himself extending his left arm to cover the puck in the crease. We'll see. Lundqvist stayed down briefly, got up, started going back and forth thru the crease, flexing his left arm."

I doubt he would take himself out of the series unless it is serious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

An injury would explain why he's been masquerading as a piece of cheese.

Imported from Switzerland.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@drosennhl

"Lundqvist had some discomfort after stopping Daniel Paille's shot late in the third. He said it was his shoulder, "we'll take a look at it." I watched the Lundqvist replay over and over. He may have hurt himself extending his left arm to cover the puck in the crease. We'll see. Lundqvist stayed down briefly, got up, started going back and forth thru the crease, flexing his left arm."

I doubt he would take himself out of the series unless it is serious.

Agreed, San.  Lundqvist would have to lose use of it for that to even be considered. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

The only injury Lundqvist sustained this afternoon was the third degree burn on the back of his neck from the red light going on numerous times.

He'll have to be missing a limb for him to take himself out. The Rangers are screwed if he misses any time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

...don't forget the whiplash from looking behind himself all night.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

he hasnt played as well, but lets face it, the b's have done an awesome job too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Brilliant, Sandog, brilliant!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I can't see the picture :/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Who is Lundquist's back-up ? Agree that he would have to be really hurt to take him out of game three. However, as we've seen before, the alternate comes in and throws a shut-out. Looking forward to game three to see Claude's lineup. Both Bergie's and Krejii's lines have executed some solid offense so far, let's see it hold up

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bam!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Seems like a cop out for letting in 5 goals.  Unless its something major injuries are not usually spoken of until after a team is out of the playoffs.  And even if he was injured and they made it public its usually listed as upper or lower body.  I found it odd they stated it was his shoulder.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Not sure if Lundquist going down would be good or not.  Seriously.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Who is Lundquist's back-up ? Agree that he would have to be really hurt to take him out of game three. However, as we've seen before, the alternate comes in and throws a shut-out. Looking forward to game three to see Claude's lineup. Both Bergie's and Krejii's lines have executed some solid offense so far, let's see it hold up

Martin Biron.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

That is convenient and timely.  Seguin should try that excuse too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

I had the same thought enter my mind Steve. Too often, I've seen the Bruins fail to bear down against a back up goalie.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

Agreed,  I remember how happy I was when Boucher went down and Leighton came in during the 2010 playoffs. Keep firing away on Lundqvist!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

Martin Biron is no joke of a goalie. He has been looking for an excuse to become a number 1 goalie again. Lets not pray for this kid to get in.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Lundqvist will not miss a game in this series. There's no way. Freeze the shoulder up and get back in there. He may or may not be the best in the world right now but he's a huge piece of that team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to G4ck5's comment:

Martin Biron is no joke of a goalie. He has been looking for an excuse to become a number 1 goalie again. Lets not pray for this kid to get in.

kid?  he's 4000 years old.  I was shocked to hear he was still alive after all these years.  OK.  I exaggerate, he's 35.  But he's high mileage.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

San strikes again!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to G4ck5's comment:

kid?  he's 4000 years old.  I was shocked to hear he was still alive after all these years.  OK.  I exaggerate, he's 35.  But he's high mileage.

Well kid was the wrong word just meant guy.  The guy was pretty good in Buffalo and he was pretty good in philly. Just Miller outshined him in Buffalo and philly he got all the blame there when the team in front of him was awful. Left him out to dry so many games.

Career stats   .911    2.60
    gp506 wins 230 L 190 Ot 25

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Confirmed:  Lundquist ego is hurt, possibly for the rest of the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts