Lundqvist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Lundqvist

Any complaints on his game tonight?

If it was Rask, all the TT lovers would be kicking up a storm and going on about how Tuukka is a loser.

Cory Crawford hasn't exactly been sharp either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Lundqvist

Yep Jerry Lundergaad is pouting right now.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lundqvist giving a chance to the F.....scabs to get back into this series....nightmare !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Too bad -- it doesn't count as a loss on his already below .500 playoff record. Glad he came down to earth. I despise both of these teams. Want it to go 7 and cheap shot the snot out of each other so either team goes into the finals beat up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Yep Lundqvist has been getting an awful lot of love for a guy thats done nothing in the playoffs in his career, especially listening to all the Rask haters.

I wonder what they will say if the Habs refuse to die and win this series?

The questions for Lundqvist about his admittedly poor record in Montreal have been interesting... not quite the same "you suck" commentary Rask gets for his Montreal record.

I dont recall anyone giving up more putrid goals in Montreal than Thomas, including 2011 but for some reason the B's scored some goals for him when it was crunch time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Enormous pads and every skater is a shot blocker = Lundqvist for Vezina

I've never believed the hype.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Carey Price is better than him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Lunnnnnquist is the King of the NY media including Doc.  Every save is spectacular!.  In reality only the goalies who win the Cup should be considered the best…Thomas, Crawford, Quick, omg Fleury…. Ok I change my mind.  I agree with Kel, Price and even Rask are better goalies.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I think MAF is better than elite Crawford, the King and Price.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

He just might be Sandog, Pittsburgh's defensive scheme and defensemen are ok.  MAF is sound technically. 

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Price doesn't even have a Vezina nomination yet. Price has won a total of 3 play-off series. I like Price, but he certainly isn't in Henrik's caliber yet. He's done nothing to say he's better than Henrik Lundqvist yet. Price has only matched him in one area. He won a gold medal. But, the King certainly didn't play well at all in game 5.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

If a goalie does enough to keep his team in the game, then he's done his job.  I'm not in the camp of being awestruck by ANY goalie in the "Big Equipment Era."  

Yes, there are "good" goalies and "bad" ones, but I can't really wrap my logic around the idea of a "superstar" goalie in this day and age.  The good ones get locked in at the right times and for good stretches, and the not-so-good ones never get in a consistent zone.  Price, Lundqvist, Quick, Crawford, Rask - it's like splitting hairs.  

All 4 goalies in the Conference Finals have had some horrific games in these playoffs.  Winning series is a TEAM effort, and a lot has to do with the defense in front of a goalie.  Put Price on the Islanders and you'll see his SV% go south.  

(Ex: Rask was left to his own devices by our young D against the Habs, and we saw what happened)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Enormous pads and every skater is a shot blocker = Lundqvist for Vezina

I've never believed the hype.

[/QUOTE]

Girardi makes more saves per game.  I dont believe the hype on most keepers.  Put them in edmonton or any other lottery team and they are just goalies on bad teams. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2 have cup rings.  The other 2 and rask wish they did 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Price doesn't even have a Vezina nomination yet. Price has won a total of 3 play-off series. I like Price, but he certainly isn't in Henrik's caliber yet. He's done nothing to say he's better than Henrik Lundqvist yet. Price has only matched him in one area. He won a gold medal. But, the King certainly didn't play well at all in game 5.

[/QUOTE]

I don't care about Vezina nominations, I go by what I see. Bobrovsky has a Vezina, and I'd take a hand full of other goalies before him.  . I saw Carey Price 2 seasons ago take a team that wasn't supposed to make the playoffs win the division.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Yeah he definetly sucked last night,hope he bounces back tommorow,yeah not really a big fan of him but if he beats Montreal tommorow I will love him ,at least until the next series.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't care about Vezina nominations, I go by what I see. Bobrovsky has a Vezina, and I'd take a hand full of other goalies before him.  . I saw Carey Price 2 seasons ago take a team that wasn't supposed to make the playoffs win the division.  

[/QUOTE]

You and me both 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A goalie going stats only to determine the value of a goalie?  C'mon, nite!  Bobrovsky won the Vezina.  Steve Mason was nominated one year.  

As a goaltender, I would hope you could judge a goalie by how he played, not by how others say he played.  That's like me judging the candidacy of someone for Mensa based on their college transcript.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lunnnnnquist is the King of the NY media including Doc.  Every save is spectacular!.  In reality only the goalies who win the Cup should be considered the best…Thomas, Crawford, Quick, omg Fleury…. Ok I change my mind.  I agree with Kel, Price and even Rask are better goalies.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

Doc is still one of the best but you are right with the NY media. Michelleti is the worst. I have never herd him say Henri made a mistake or a bad decision. Every goal took a bad bounce, was deflected, on edge, dipped, screened, Etc. He is the ultimate excuse machine for the Rags in general -- especially the King.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 have cup rings. The other 2 and rask wish they did

[/QUOTE]

Tuukka Rask already has a ring.

Henrik Lundqvist is a good goalie, but he's certainly not as good as some in the (NY) media like to pretend he is. Torey Krug, anyone? I hate this hype, it's the same with Ryan Miller (whom I rate way below Lundqvist). I can see why the NY media wants to push the Rangers goalie, but I can only guess about Miller - maybe it's because he's married to an actress?

Anyway, tonight's game might be the most important one of Lundqvist's career. Even the NY media won't be able to save his over-hyped image if he fails to get the Rangers to the SCF tonight or in game 7.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an impersonal trainer. We meet at the gym, we don't talk, he works out alone and I go home. (George Carlin)

It's "Stehno", not "Z-Dayno"!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Agree -- Can't find a Ranger fan in my domain that continues to insist that he is the best goalie in the world -- which is the reason why I wouldn't mind seeing him go down for the count in this series. He's still under .500 at 41 - 44 in the playoffs and that doesn't count a couple of games like the last one where he was down by 3 goals -- got pulled and wound up with a no decision.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree -- Can't find a Ranger fan in my domain that continues to insist that he is the best goalie in the world -- which is the reason why I wouldn't mind seeing him go down for the count in this series. He's still under .500 at 41 - 44 in the playoffs and that doesn't count a couple of games like the last one where he was down by 3 goals -- got pulled and wound up with a no decision.

[/QUOTE]

So your cheering for the Scabs because you don't like Lundqvist,Rangers could have the leader of Al-Qaeda in net and I would still be cheering for them,give your head a shake.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So your cheering for the Scabs because you don't like Lundqvist,Rangers could have the leader of Al-Qaeda in net and I would still be cheering for them,give your head a shake.

[/QUOTE]

Head indeed shaking as I type -- Not just Hank -- it's having to live with Rags fans. Said it in many past posts. Hate both teams and was cheering for this series to go 7 and have the winner go to the finals wounded. Rags showed they deserve to be there and Hank was part of it with the blank. Give an assist to the B's for either wearing out the Habs or as some posted -- beating the B's was their Stanley Cup and laid an egg in this series. The way the Rangers are playing -- no telling how the B's would have fared. We will see if they are on their game and how they stack up in the next series. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

for me King Henry is the best in the world....  at least for tonight....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Head indeed shaking as I type -- Not just Hank -- it's having to live with Rags fans. Said it in many past posts. Hate both teams and was cheering for this series to go 7 and have the winner go to the finals wounded. Rags showed they deserve to be there and Hank was part of it with the blank. Give an assist to the B's for either wearing out the Habs or as some posted -- beating the B's was their Stanley Cup and laid an egg in this series. The way the Rangers are playing -- no telling how the B's would have fared. We will see if they are on their game and how they stack up in the next series. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

B'S wouldn't have beaten anyone playing the way they did against the shabs....

as for the B'S wearing them down or the shabs having a "letdown" following that series, that's bullcrap....

Rangers deserve to be where there at....