In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTE]

Carey Price is better than him.

[/QUOTE]

Agree -- Can't find a Ranger fan in my domain that continues to insist that he is the best goalie in the world -- which is the reason why I wouldn't mind seeing him go down for the count in this series. He's still under .500 at 41 - 44 in the playoffs and that doesn't count a couple of games like the last one where he was down by 3 goals -- got pulled and wound up with a no decision.

[/QUOTE]

So your cheering for the Scabs because you don't like Lundqvist,Rangers could have the leader of Al-Qaeda in net and I would still be cheering for them,give your head a shake.

[/QUOTE]

Head indeed shaking as I type -- Not just Hank -- it's having to live with Rags fans. Said it in many past posts. Hate both teams and was cheering for this series to go 7 and have the winner go to the finals wounded. Rags showed they deserve to be there and Hank was part of it with the blank. Give an assist to the B's for either wearing out the Habs or as some posted -- beating the B's was their Stanley Cup and laid an egg in this series. The way the Rangers are playing -- no telling how the B's would have fared. We will see if they are on their game and how they stack up in the next series. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

B'S wouldn't have beaten anyone playing the way they did against the shabs....

as for the B'S wearing them down or the shabs having a "letdown" following that series, that's bullcrap....

Rangers deserve to be where there at....

[/QUOTE]

100 percent agree.  Rangers brought it on.  They played the 3rd period of Game 6 like the Bs do when they're on.  The Scabs couldn't get much offense going.  The NYR played outstanding, structured D.  And punched their ticket.

MTL is not winning a Cup this year, and that's the 2nd best thing.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Lundqvist

Tip of the hat to the rangers.  I dont think many thought they be one of the final 2 standing.  Im pretty certain nite would have had the shutout against montreal last night.  

Hoping the Kings win tonight.  My hockey hangovers are killing me.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Lunnnnnnnquist was unbelievable last night.  Although Montreal was out of gas.  Me likes to think the Bs did that but it was the checking of the Rangers that changed the fortunes of the Habs.  The Montreal defense was exposed by the Ranger lines.  The Kings or Blackhawks will win in 4 in the Cup finals.  

Vancouver ownership must be wondering if it truly was the coach last year.

"Don't judge me monkey" 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:[QUOTE] I think MAF is better than elite Crawford, the King and Price. [/QUOTE]

2 have cup rings.  The other 2 and rask wish they did [/QUOTE]

Elite Crawford, The Flower and Niemi were the keys to those cups.

You should have thrown in "Thornton got a ring in Anaheim" for good measure LoL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:[QUOTE] Vancouver ownership must be wondering if it truly was the coach last year. [/QUOTE]

Yep I was definitely having fun with some Canooklehead fans on that one last night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:[QUOTE] I think MAF is better than elite Crawford, the King and Price. [/QUOTE]

2 have cup rings.  The other 2 and rask wish they did [/QUOTE]

Elite Crawford, The Flower and Niemi were the keys to those cups.

You should have thrown in "Thornton got a ring in Anaheim" for good measure LoL

[/QUOTE]

They were elite when they had to be.  Unlike....   Crawford is still alive. Should they make this comeback he will be in running again for Conn.  Fleury was equally outstanding the year they won.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lunnnnnnnquist was unbelievable last night.  Although Montreal was out of gas.  Me likes to think the Bs did that but it was the checking of the Rangers that changed the fortunes of the Habs.  The Montreal defense was exposed by the Ranger lines.  The Kings or Blackhawks will win in 4 in the Cup finals.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you saw.  Habs had zero quality chances.  The rangers smothered them into submission.  What is the king exactly the king of other then over rated

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you saw.  Habs had zero quality chances.  The rangers smothered them into submission.  What is the king exactly the king of other then over rated

[/QUOTE]

Well, he's certainly better than Crawford or Quick. And speaking of overrated, Quick is the king of that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, he's certainly better than Crawford or Quick. And speaking of overrated, Quick is the king of that.

[/QUOTE]

How do you figure?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What.  King has won zero.  Quick is the best in the business.  Crawford is pure money when it matters most.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What.  King has won zero.  Quick is the best in the business.  Crawford is pure money when it matters most.  

[/QUOTE]

That's  too simplistic if I may say so.  It's not appropriate to say

Well quick for example is the best cuz he won but henrick isn't cuz he didn't.  There are players in front of them.  Do u think thst either crawford or quick would have won a cup of they played for the rangers and do u think thst Henrik would not have won a cup if he was playing for La or Chi?

[/QUOTE]

You should have a look at the 2012 playoff run. Then come back.  LA couldnt score that year.  I cant answer that bc it will never happen.  

Quick is brilliant in net.  Crawford has a weird way about him but finds a way to win. King has been in the league a long time...has had huge payroll teams...teams that block more shots then he does.  I dont think hes that good.  

Simplistic isnt a bad things sometimes.  Quick and Crawford are champions...are young and one of them is gonna have another ring.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True, but sometimes making no mistakes such as passing the puck to an opposing player 2 minutes into game 7 that results into a tap in goal is just as as important as playing lights out stopping 50 shots.  I'll take Rask over any goalie in the league but he has some minor problems to over come if he is to win a cup.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Crawford has a weird way about him but finds a way to win.  

[/QUOTE]

Crawford is a goalie I've grown to appreciate throughout the years. He has gotten better. He doesn't deserve much of the criticism headed his way.

But I also understand that the main reason he "finds ways to win" is because............ Kane, Toews, Keith, Seabrook, Hossa and the rest of probably the best roster in the NHL is playing in front of him.

Anti Niemi found ways to win a cup also......... because of that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:[QUOTE]  What is the king exactly the king of other then over rated [/QUOTE]

Well, he's certainly better than Crawford or Quick. And speaking of overrated, Quick is the king of that. [/QUOTE]

What.  King has won zero.  Quick is the best in the business.  Crawford is pure money when it matters most.  [/QUOTE]

I want pure money heard it's...well..it's "pure".

Quick is the real deal. Lundqvist is in my top 5, Rask and Rinne are as well. Cary Price rounds it out.

Up n comers - Anderson, John Bishop, Big Faker Bishop, Khudobin and Toakarski (yes i'm being serious).

Crawford...not sold on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:[QUOTE]  What is the king exactly the king of other then over rated [/QUOTE]

Well, he's certainly better than Crawford or Quick. And speaking of overrated, Quick is the king of that. [/QUOTE]

What.  King has won zero.  Quick is the best in the business.  Crawford is pure money when it matters most.  [/QUOTE]

Quick is the real deal. Lundqvist is in my top 5, Rask and Rinne are as well. Cary Price rounds it out.

Up n comers - Anderson, John Bishop, Big Faker Bishop, Khudobin and Toakarski (yes i'm being serious).

Crawford...not sold on.

[/QUOTE]

Rask and Rinne you are sold on.  Yet the defending cup champ who had brought his team back yet again in the semis to go to finals you arent sold on.  

Quick to me is the best.  Then Price(based on a fans perspective of what his team does for him).  Then it filters down from there.  But Crawford for me is probably 3rd.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Crawford...not sold on.

[/QUOTE]

Rask and Rinne you are sold on.  Yet the defending cup champ who had brought his team back yet again in the semis to go to finals you arent sold on.  

Quick to me is the best.  Then Price(based on a fans perspective of what his team does for him).  Then it filters down from there.  But Crawford for me is probably 3rd.  

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

the only one on that list i'd take over Tuukka is Quick....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Shupe I was being sarcastic.  I made the point in the first post on the thread of saying the NY media makes him the KING.  Montreal was out of gas in the series.  The link below is a reference to what I was saying with Montreal.  Quick is the best this playoff season imo. Price has been injured in the last two years in the playoffs. Time to revaluate.  Crawford has the best defense combo in the NHL.  Rask has proven shaky in the playoffs but not against the NYR and Pittsburgh last year.  

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=721295" rel="nofollow">http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=721295

[QUOTE]

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Isla, i may have to rethink my goalie ratings.  Quick has been very ordinary these playoffs.  I guess im so used to LA winning 1-0.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Now that Chicago is out I thought it would be interesting to see what their final tallies would be regarding goals for and against.

During the playoffs : 

They were 3rd in goals scored per game. Goals against per game ? 10th. 

On a side note :

Lundqvist and the Rangers are sitting at 2nd in the goals given up per game category. The Kings and Quick at 9th.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

WoW never would have expected that from a Sutter team.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

I think there's one thing you can take from these playoffs, it's this: Quick, Price, Crawford, Lundqvist, Rask are all damn fine goalies who can steal games, make huge saves, and keep their teams competitive. And they're all human and give up soft goals, get scrambling at times, and can look bad at times.

I still like "our" goalie (that's Rask, for you pseudo-Bruins-fans out there) as much as any of them, and would still rate him in the top three if forced to rank those guys. We're sometimes too quick to blame the goalies when the other team out-plays theirs, and also too quick to enshrine them when they win.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]
    What.  King has won zero.  Quick is the best in the business.  Crawford is pure money when it matters most.  

[/QUOTE]

I guess last night didn't matter.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

Sections
Shortcuts