Luongo amazes me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Luongo amazes me

In Response to Re: Luongo amazes me:
    In Response to Re: Luongo amazes me : You're more than welcome, just don't think that you're going to change anyone's mind on any player for another team. Argue, debate, and discuss hockey. You're just not going to convince posters here to take the high road and support Luongo, the Sedins, Lapierre, or Burrows. I find it funny how Rafi Torres, who most hate, wasn't even the villian in that series.  But don't just come on to defend Nucks because people don't want to hear it and you're not going to convince people to not trash Luongo and the twins. Come and discuss something other than Nucks trashing posts. Great series, great run for the Nucks (tough one too). TT, Chara, Krejic, Bergeron and Marchand were just too much for the Nucks to handle.
    Posted by nrguy

EXACTLY!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Thank, felixwas. If you go back and read some of my posts from games 5-6-7, you may recall that I was hoping that fans would follow the example of players, and congratulate the opposing team, regardless of the result, in the handshake lineup following the completion of gm 7.  Many fans here have done so, you know who you are, and I appreciate the opportunity to partake in rational conversation about the sport that we all love so much.  Other fans have shown significantly less maturity (sadly, they may not know who they are, self-awareness not being a typical trait), and to them, I paraphrase my posting on a different thread:  The season is over.  Your team won.  Let the vitriol go.  However, I do realize that this is "your" site for talking about the Bruins. So, if the more rational of you would prefer that I quit posting (I refuse to take advice from ranters), then I will leave;  though I must say that I have enjoyed the respectful discussion from knowledgeable fans on this site.
    Posted by 49-North

Yes *KISS* (*) Thx Felix!  Look; if you think you're going to come on here & start questioning a B's fan post! You're going to lose! You're team is loaded with pansies & whiners! Don't like that? Then cheer for a team that has some grapes! You're team was/is & always will be a disgrace to what the game of hockey was supposed to be!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Luongo amazes me : 49-North is a troll, but he's one that I welcome on this board. He actually comes to talk hockey and he knows what he's talking about, unlike some people on this board (cactus, lucaooo, I'm looking at you two)
    Posted by beantowngm15

Oh he's mmore than welcome to talk hockey; but for him to come on here & make a derogatory remark about what a B's fan says about Luongo? That's BS! Yes; there's B's fans that are morons; but I think they have more of a right to be a moron on here than some Canfuckaduck fan!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

wonder if any heat fans r cloggin up the mavs board?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

wonder if any heat fans r cloggin up the mavs board?
    Posted by 86redsox

No kidding! Some people have a lot of nerve! Or a big set of grapes! Maybe he should cut some off & give some to Thelma & Louise. Can't give any to Burrows he'd probably try to bite them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I can't wait to see Luongo next year.  Imagine he loses his first three games.  Man, they're gonna have him for lunch!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I can't wait to see Luongo next year.  Imagine he loses his first three games.  Man, they're gonna have him for lunch!
    Posted by olsonstephanie

Well Burrows might for sure!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

I live in Vancouver so I'm here to get away from the Canuck hype for a little while. If a Canuck fan wants to talk hockey w/Bruins fans,so be it but don't tell us how to feel about your team. And again- don't expect anyone here to take the high road. If you don't like what you read here-get the funk out.(I don't like that band but this line seemed appropriate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

In Response to Re: Luongo amazes me : No kidding! Some people have a lot of nerve! Or a big set of grapes! Maybe he should cut some off & give some to Thelma & Louise. Can't give any to Burrows he'd probably try to bite them.
    Posted by nitemare-38

Lol. When Milbury called the Sedin twins Thelma & Louise. Which one is Thelma and which one is Louise. Just curious. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts