Luongo deflating Thomas tires on Twitter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Luongo deflating Thomas tires on Twitter

http://nesn.com/2012/11/roberto-luongo-mocks-tim-thomas-on-twitter/

I guess we shouldn't hate on Luongo about this, since Thomas is a tool and poor Bobbo might still be looking for a job if the lockout ever ends.

Some people say 4 more years of Obama. I look at it more like 4 more years of disgruntled goalie politically charged Facebook rants! #I❤TT

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2012/11/roberto-luongo-mocks-tim-thomas-on-
    Roberto Luongo and Tim Thomas probably aren’t the best of buds. The two goalies started a nice little public feud during the 2011 Stanley Cup run and it’s turned the young Boston-Vancouver rivalry into something more than just one team crushing the other on the hockey world’s biggest stage. On Wednesday, a Twitter account believed to be run by the Canucks netminder, tweeted out a political message directed toward “TT” — and it’s safe to think he wasn’t referring to Tina Turner. Check out the tweet below.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2012/11/roberto-luongo-mocks-tim-thomas-on-twitter/
    Roberto Luongo and Tim Thomas probably aren’t the best of buds. The two goalies started a nice little public feud during the 2011 Stanley Cup run and it’s turned the young Boston-Vancouver rivalry into something more than just one team crushing the other on the hockey world’s biggest stage. On Wednesday, a Twitter account believed to be run by the Canucks netminder, tweeted out a political message directed toward “TT” — and it’s safe to think he wasn’t referring to Tina Turner. Check out the tweet below. Strombone @strombone1 Some people say 4 more years of Obama. I look at it more like 4 more years of disgruntled goalie politically charged Facebook rants! #I❤TT

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2012/11/roberto-luongo-mocks-tim-thomas-on-twitter/
    hdhdhRoberto Luongo and Tim Thomas probably aren’t the best of buds. The two goalies started a nice little public feud during the 2011 Stanley Cup run and it’s turned the young Boston-Vancouver rivalry into something more than just one team crushing the other on the hockey world’s biggest stage. On Wednesday, a Twitter account believed to be run by the Canucks netminder, tweeted out a political message directed toward “TT” — and it’s safe to think he wasn’t referring to Tina Turner. Check out the tweet below. Strombone @strombone1 Some people say 4 more years of Obama. I look at it more like 4 more years of disgruntled goalie politically charged Facebook rants! #I❤TT

Roberto Luongo and Tim Thomas probably aren’t the best of buds. The two goalies started a nice little public feud during the 2011 Stanley Cup run and it’s turned the young Boston-Vancouver rivalry into something more than just one team crushing the other on the hockey world’s biggest stage. On Wednesday, a Twitter account believed to be run by the Canucks netminder, tweeted out a political message directed toward “TT” — and it’s safe to think he wasn’t referring to Tina Turner. Check out the tweet below. Strombone @strombone1 Some people say 4 more years of Obama. I look at it more like 4 more years of disgruntled goalie politically charged Facebook rants! #I❤TT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Luongo deflating Thomas tires on Twitter

WOW.  Time to let it go Roberto.  It's a little sad that they, meaning the entire organization, have not recovered from losing.   I guess time does not heal all wounds. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Do they have proof its Luongo's account?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Sour grapes on the part of Luongo. He was outplayed by Thomas in the cup final, end of story. Time for Lu to get on with his life.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Do they have proof its Luongo's account?

I don't believe it's actually Luongo

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Probably not Luongo's account but I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh, the bitterness of the great northwest sieve!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I hope it is him...

It would further prove that he isn't mentally ready to be clutch in big games...

You can say what you want about Timmy, but I will never forget him playing with his nameplate in his press conference saying, "I didn't know it was my job to pump his tires."

That was awesome...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't think it's him either. I'm guessing Roberto has bigger things on his plate right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

If IT's actually Luongo! As far as I'm concerned Bobby Luo is just as much as a flake as TT. One makes stupid political statements & the other makes stupid personal ones. 

The difference being is that at least TT was able to help his team win a championship! Luongo as no business talking about anybody in a negative way. 

I couldn't be bothered being upset about it! They both deserve the flack they get! 

I am upset about this though! Even though it's SI, but I think it's sad when even one of your own is disgusted by it!

http://nesn.com/2012/11/bobby-orrs-iconic-goal-image-snubbed-in-sports-illustrateds-100-all-time-greatest-sports-photos/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

That's his brother and some also feel Luongo tweets with that account.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Roberto Luongo is a popular name on the airwaves in Toronto too. 

Radio commercials start out with " Hi, this is Roberto Luongo ( President of the Company ) from Bosco Home Services".

Evryone wants to be a Roberto Luongo these days. Why ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Good on him....kinda funny, if you ask me.

Granted, I'm 100% thankful that Tim Thomas ever came to the Bruins. He was the epitome of perseverance and dedication. However, his fall from grace was awful. It was so out-of-thin-air.

However, I don't disagree with him snubbing the white house. I'm pretty sure he's the only american on the Bruins; why would anyone else have done it?

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts