Lurch

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: Lurch

Sure, Chara had a giveaway on that goal, but Tuukka shares the blame too.

He non-chalantly strolled out of the net to feed the puck to Chara and non-chalantly strolled around the net to the crease, all the while watching the Ranger forechecker closing in on Chara. The play was in front of him the whole time.

He too was caught out of position, or he would have likely closed the door on Stepan(?) as a matter of routine.

On to TD Garden, Rene Rancourt, a 5:30 start(!) and another chance to crush the Ranger's hope for a Cup run.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

I think mitch is Paccioretty

Rene Rancourt

Kato Kaelin?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Rene Rancourt

Kato Kaelin?

Sorry you might have to google him dummy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Here you go mitch

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2013/05/23/boy-scouts-approve-plan-accept-openly-gay-boys/H1H6evlBMPnPj1CHxNGfjJ/story.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

mitch, it seems it wouldn't matter if Chara scored the Cup-winning goal you'd still be on his case - especially if every error he makes is used to support your dim view of him.  Tonight's mistake, admitedly a big one was the exception with this player but not the rule.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lurch..blah,blah,blah,blah....Lurch,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah

Thats all he ever posts.

He's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Once again doughead clutsy play on the 2nd Ranger goal. More bad than good from this clown.

Unbelievable...................

Clearly a Habs fan.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I thought Lurch was a sarcastic comment on Looch who has come alive lately. Don't like these negative/personal attacks, let's add in some hockey talk. Yes, Chara's skills are not as sharp as they once were. He's still better than most in the defensive zone, and it's Claude's job to assign a playing partner who can cover and help Chara. Rask should have been on the post, little lazy there, and Stepan would have been shut out. Rask has been solid all year, so a few gaffs need to be accepted and forgotten. hamilton let Kreider get inside, big booboo, hope he learns from that. Rest of team is playing hard. Glad to see Seguin's perseverence finally paid off. Claude needs to let Bartkowski's speed help expand his game and cover guys like Nash, rather than wearing Chara, as strong as he is, down. Seems like I agree with KPD's comment on brain cramps permeating some thinking other than Boychuck's, who is playing solid.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What happens now is that, no matter how far this team goes LURCH needs to go period. He is not the player everyone thinks he is older and slower his miscues are being noticed more and more. We seen what happened with Iglina, team waited too long before making the trade and got a bunch of AHLers. Lurch can fetch a pretty hefty return it is time.

You're 100% right.  Even if they win the Cup, he's a bum.  He is such a bum that they could fetch a prety hefty return from him at this time.

I get it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The only Lurch is you Mitch, you're just lurching for Chara to make a mistake.  You're right, he did make a mistake,  much easier for a guy that plays 30mins a night to make mistakes sometimes. 

After the bad 1st goal did you really think there would be no more goals ? Bruins even took the lead back at 3-2 !  

If there's blame to go around it was the too men call that was the ice-breaker.  Thorton signals to come off , then hesitates but too late at this point because Seguin jumped on the ice and then Thorton not only was he slow getting off he turned as to stay on the ice.  Thorton does this often trying to squeeze every extra second he can get.  Seguin at the end of the game took the blame, obvious sticking up for his teammate , Thorton owes him one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Truth hurts when savvy fans post on this forum.

What truth ?  Your post is the truth ?  Coaching staff and the Bruins play him because he' s good. That is the truth. You on the other hand are not. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I love this type of rationale - he made a bad play so he must be traded.

Even Bourque got undressed once in a while.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I love this type of rationale - he made a bad play so he must be traded.

Even Bourque got undressed once in a while.

OHHHHHH Red...Now I have the MAYDAY......MAYDAY call in my head for the rest of the day! Thx ya wench! Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That's what I'm here for ;) And that's a perfect example - a defensive breakdown in OT by an HHOFer - TRADE HIM!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

LURCH, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah...

But, I'm a savvy poster.

Not right in the head.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

LURCH, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah...

But, I'm a savvy poster.

Not right in the head.

I had to tell him how to spell "savvy" just last week. I can accept spelling errors. No big deal but something rubs me the wrong way about someone who constantly refers to themselves as being something that they can't even spell. The guy's a simpleton. That's a fact.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Guys c'mon, mitch is probably 12 years old.  There would be no other excuse.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

My guess is 14 or 15.  The 98 in his name may be YOB.  Sort of like Chowda31. Or Stanley05.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

My guess is 14 or 15.  The 98 in his name may be YOB.  Sort of like Chowda31. Or Stanley05.

But my premise is that mitch is an idiot because he's a child...

How does that explain Chowdah and Stanley also being morons while well into the nursing home years?

Now's a good time to point out that "Fletcher1" was purely a result of "Fletcher" being taken.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stanley2005

Tell me that doesn't make sense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Stanley2005

Tell me that doesn't make sense.

Ah, yes, okay.  I recalled Stanley citing his 75 some odd years of referring and figured it must be 1905. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

A couple games ago Brent Seabrook made a bone head play.  I think the Bs should trade for him now, the team would be much better next year.  Chicgo was to be the big team this year, down 3 -1 against Detroit in a "bridge year".  Big Z smells like azz conversation is so boring to anyone who knows hockey,  Enjoy!

Sections
Shortcuts