Lurch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Lurch

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Guys c'mon, mitch is probably 12 years old.  There would be no other excuse.  

I said this months ago. Hence the reason I ignore him. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

This thread is funnier to me since mitch is ignored. It's like watching insane people talking to themselves. Everyone should try it. Good stuff.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I love this type of rationale - he made a bad play so he must be traded.

Even Bourque got undressed once in a while.

True.  By rights Bourque should then have been dealt after Mario Lemieux's first game.

http://youtu.be/zeGKVWwaKQg

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

That's what I'm here for ;) And that's a perfect example - a defensive breakdown in OT by an HHOFer - TRADE HIM!

So all the Lurch supporters are saying the Giraffe is untouchable, just like Gretzky, Messier, Coffey and the centrepiece Joe Thornton, I am begining to think you all have rocks in your head. If these HHOF's got traded what makes Lurch so special maybe its that 7 million dollar reach.

The issue is not so much that he's untouchable, mitch.  It's more that he's not the complete overrated stumblebum you continue to portray him as.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So all the Lurch supporters are saying the Giraffe is untouchable, just like Gretzky, Messier, Coffey and the centrepiece Joe Thornton, I am begining to think you all have rocks in your head. If these HHOF's got traded what makes Lurch so special maybe its that 7 million dollar reach.

Okay, let's explore this a bit and talk trade, mitchco98.  Whom do you think the B's should try to trade Chara for?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Okay, let's explore this a bit and talk trade, mitchco98.  Whom do you think the B's should try to trade Chara for?

Why do you even try ?

First the dork expert and now the Chara hater. Some opinions are not worth replying to because of the stupidity of them.

And hey, how about those killer donkeys in Hungary ? Unreal !

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/killer-donkeys-maul-senior-citizen-death-article-1.1350073

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Killer donkeys are a real epidemic, they're always making azzes of themselves.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

K that got my nostrils full of coffee! LOL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

K that got my nostrils full of coffee! LOL!

Had to wake you up Nite and get you ready for the game !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

What happens now is that, no matter how far this team goes LURCH needs to go period. He is not the player everyone thinks he is older and slower his miscues are being noticed more and more. We seen what happened with Iglina, team waited too long before making the trade and got a bunch of AHLers. Lurch can fetch a pretty hefty return it is time.

You're 100% right.  Even if they win the Cup, he's a bum.  He is such a bum that they could fetch a prety hefty return from him at this time.

I get it.

Hefty return just ask the Rangers what they gave up for Gaborik, Richards and Nash how has that worked for them. Like I said some dumb GM's probably think Lurch is the real deal and clearly at this stage in his career he is not.

How about I ask you what they gave up for Gaborik and Richards.

They were both signed as free-agents.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

What happens now is that, no matter how far this team goes LURCH needs to go period. He is not the player everyone thinks he is older and slower his miscues are being noticed more and more. We seen what happened with Iglina, team waited too long before making the trade and got a bunch of AHLers. Lurch can fetch a pretty hefty return it is time.

You're 100% right.  Even if they win the Cup, he's a bum.  He is such a bum that they could fetch a prety hefty return from him at this time.

I get it.

Hefty return just ask the Rangers what they gave up for Gaborik, Richards and Nash how has that worked for them. Like I said some dumb GM's probably think Lurch is the real deal and clearly at this stage in his career he is not.

What a savvy poster Ol' Mitchco is.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I get it.

My point was these teams thought they were worth pusuing either via trade Nash or free agents. GM's make some bonehead trades just like we did when we traded Thornton for a bunch of pucks.

Nope, the truth is you had no point. You actually don't even need to bother posting anymore. The stupidity contest is over and you were a runaway winner. No need to continue trying to outdo yourself. 

16. This post has been removed.