"Lying to himself or he's dumb"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"Lying to himself or he's dumb"

I love that line from Jagr.  Love it.  Because if there's two guys on the Bruins you think could benefit form that bit of wisdom, they're the guys on his line tonight.  You like the cockiness they bring, but you have to think that if someone says to them "hey, you want to learn how to become one of the games top ten scorers all time?" they just might listen.  And learn.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re:

The full statement courtesy of the Globe:

"I’ve learned a lot of stuff through my hockey career. I played for 23 years already professional and I’ve played with so many great players and I’ve learned so much stuff and you can always learn. No matter how old you are, you can always learn. If someone thinks he knows everything when he’s 25, he’s lying to himself or he’s dumb. So, you can always learn and I’m here to teach the guys and tell them what I have to go through and make their hockey life easier.”

That's the type of attitude that this team needs so badly!

And what's up with this and this and this?

Who's going to abuse the new features first?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The full statement courtesy of the Globe:

"I’ve learned a lot of stuff through my hockey career. I played for 23 years already professional and I’ve played with so many great players and I’ve learned so much stuff and you can always learn. No matter how old you are, you can always learn. If someone thinks he knows everything when he’s 25, he’s lying to himself or he’s dumb. So, you can always learn and I’m here to teach the guys and tell them what I have to go through and make their hockey life easier.”

That's the type of attitude that this team needs so badly!

And what's up with this and this and this?

Who's going to abuse the new features first?

Not me.  Im happy with just having a picture.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re:

If we get Bergeron, Kelly and McQuaid back in good health... this team will do major damage.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re:

NAS - you win.

I didn't take Jagr's "make their lives easier" as "tips and tricks to get out of working hard".  More like where young players waste time and energy resisting what they need to do to become better players, he can show them the error of that stiff-neck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

NAS - you win.

I didn't take Jagr's "make their lives easier" as "tips and tricks to get out of working hard".  More like where young players waste time and energy resisting what they need to do to become better players, he can show them the error of that stiff-neck.

I was just helping.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re:

Dear God, stop it or I'll bury you in emoticons.

As a few of the elder statesmen here, will you teach the new guys not to be such tools?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Dear God, stop it or I'll bury you in emoticons.

As a few of the elder statemen here, will you teach the new guys not to be such tools?

OK.  Sorry.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re:

I'm trying really hard not to find this exchange hilarious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re:

Good example of what Jagr meant in the post-game: now he knows why they always told him to drive the net.  He'd have another 100 goals if he'd done that his whole career.

Sections
Shortcuts