MacDermid recalled from Providence and Spooner reports for medical.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

MacDermid recalled from Providence and Spooner reports for medical.

http://blogs.providencejournal.com/sports/bruins/2012/04/boston-calls-up-macdermid-from-providence.html

"Left wing Lane MacDermid was recalled by the Boston Bruins from Providence this morning. He will practice with the team this morning in Wilmington and make the trip to Ottawa for Thursday night's game."

From Kirk - NHHJ

"Ryan Spooner arrived in Providence today.Still needs medical clearance to play, but says he's feeling much better than over the weekend and is hoping to finish out the season in AHL game action."

Link later or you find it Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: MacDermid recalled from Providence and Spooner reports for medical.

Yes, Spooner left his last game early and didn't return. That game they got eliminated.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://blogs.providencejournal.com/sports/bruins/2012/04/p-bruins-add-two-players.html

"Spooner, 20, recorded 66 points in 57 games between the Kingston Frontenacs and Sarnia. The native of Kanata, ON split the 2010-11 season with the Peterborough Petes and Kingston, amassing an impressive 35 goals and 81 points in 64 regular season games"

It will be interesting who Cassidy puts Spooner with.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm glad McDermid is coming up and I'd like to see someone like Miller too.  Now is the time for goons to take on all comers in meaningless games.  I don't want to see Lucic, Ference, Chara or any other key players fighting again in the regular season.  If any nonsense comes up against teams like Buffalo in these games, let the minor leaguers deal with it.  Get everyone healthy, rested, and keep your eye on the prize.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

True.  Keep your eyes on the prize.  Can't wait for next Thursday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Sorta wish they'd had him last nite; seems to always be more fractious with the Pens.

Soneone said Looch wanted nothing to do with Egelland ??

Maybe Sens will do the same with Freddy Kruger clone Francis Lessard, although they have a lot toughness already  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: MacDermid recalled from Providence and Spooner reports for medical.:
    [QUOTE]Sorta wish they'd had him last nite; seems to always be more fractious with the Pens. Soneone said Looch wanted nothing to do with Egelland ?? Maybe Sens will do the same with Freddy Kruger clone Francis Lessard, although they have a lot toughness already  
    Posted by Griswal65[/QUOTE]

Did the Sens call Lessard up? I thought he was still riding the bus in the A?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

In Response to Re: MacDermid recalled from Providence and Spooner reports for medical.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MacDermid recalled from Providence and Spooner reports for medical. : Did the Sens call Lessard up? I thought he was still riding the bus in the A?
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of, but the same reasoning may apply to them for doing so... Although Cockner's no loss for the playoffs if he hurts himself in a scrap.

May the Taz be With You !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Yeah, I think it may be safe to say Carkner will be a healthy scratch come playoff time. Once the Sens picked up Gilroy at the deadline the writing was on the wall for him. Probably no Konpoka either.

One guy I do like in Ottawa is Zack Smith. Hardnosed young player who is quietly having a decent season. Maybe we could dangle the rights to Corvo for him in the offseason (just kidding).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

I agree, I think that hayseed Smith would look good in the Bs lineup. Seems to have some potential skill to go with his toughness. He looks like Ryan White's bigger half brother, tho - lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Looks like MacDaddy and McQ are both in .... Phew.

Cockner and Planet Z will both be sitting in the post season, so they will have nothing to lose tonight by being gooooooons.

May the Taz be With You

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like MacDaddy and McQ are both in .... Phew. Cockner and Planet Z will both be sitting in the post season, so they will have nothing to lose tonight by being gooooooons. May the Taz be With You
    Posted by Griswal65[/QUOTE]

Who are these players?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Carkner and Zonopka....

Looks like MacD is our after all....

May the Taz be With You

Sections
Shortcuts