Make #11 Captain

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Make #11 Captain

I'm not sure that I agree with making him Captain but I do think he should receive some recognition, seeing how he must have stolen your girl from you. It must have been a real blow to your ego cause you are on his nuts each day!

Don't hate the player, hate the game. It's not his fault that your girl let him shoplift her lady parts. Let her know that she hurt you and move on. You'll be happier once you let it go.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

RRR, there is a suggested/requested boardwide ban on replying to this fool.

Perfectly understanable and I'll certainly comply moving forward.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

no paragraph breaks makes it harder to read so there. stop reading now cuz it's hard to read this. something about #11's face made me dislike him early on (he just reminds me of some classic d bags i've known in the past so that's my projecting but it is what it is), but his game and professionalism have made me a huge fan of #11 the hockey player. this year he and Paille have elevated their games and constitute a legitimate NHL 3rd line, regardless of the fact that they are considered the 4th line on this team. I expected it from Paille. I did not expect the overall improvement that Campbell has shown. he has a ton of want-to, battles well in front of the net, anticipates, has quick hands and feet, gets to loose pucks first and rarely wastes an opportunity to get a shot on net from in close. dude could be huge in this series. but yeah, he's also probably the kind of guy who would bang your girlfriend in your own bed after you invited him over for drinks. just gives off that vibe. course Crosby would be going after your guy friends. hayoooooooooooo. no paragraph breaks makes it harder to read so there. you should have stopped when i told you to.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

alain... shouldn't you be out looking for a new job?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

but viggy is so fun to play with!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

my, my you make this too easy elaine... "how else do the canucks lose?" get ready.... this will blow you away.... ready... it's coming.... THEY FAILED TO SCORE A SINGLE GOAL AT HOME IN GAME 7!!!!!! you know what i'm wrong, leaky lou scored on himself!!!! bad coaching move on your part, lou should have been moved to forward. my lord it's like taking candy from a baby. you gotta spend less time on this board, and work on that resume. i know there's a girls mite team somewhere in need of a coach that's good at baby sitting little girls. you can use everyone here as a reference, we've got nothing but great things to say about you.

11. This post has been removed.