Making the Case for Peverley's Trade Value

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Making the Case for Peverley's Trade Value

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

That's too bad.  Hearing Edwards say: "Pandolpho to Jagr" would be music to my ears.

lol.....more likely "Jagr to Pandolfo who can't handle the pass..."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If Peverley doesn't pick it up from here on in he will be possible buyout this summer. $6M left on his contract after being waived a few years ago is not going to get his resume looked at for a trade. Good thing for Peverley is he has from now till the end of the playoffs to pick it up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to OatesCam's comment:

He's had a bad year, no doubt, but he's been playing with garbage all year and was dropped from the pp to start the season in favour of a couple rookies, which no doubt was a blow to his confidence.  The Bruins need to keep Peverley for his versatility.  He can play top-line, third line, any line, and brings intensity, speed and jam.  What they need is someone with skill for him to play with.

Completely agree with this. Stick anyone with Pandolfo and Caron for half a season and their stats will drop to nil.

That's an exaggeration JM. Pev has also stunk up the PP and you can't blame anyone but him for that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

That's an exaggeration JM. Pev has also stunk up the PP and you can't blame anyone but him for that.

Very true. He is a complementary player who needs talent around him to thrive.

Why CJ has this guy on the PP is beyond me. Adding Jagr should be the end of this....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Very true. He is a complementary player who needs talent around him to thrive.

Why CJ has this guy on the PP is beyond me. Adding Jagr should be the end of this....

Yeah, I'm guessing you're right about that. I won't miss his poor decision making on the PP. I'm looking forward to seeing Jagr set up on half wall.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yeah, I'm guessing you're right about that. I won't miss hispoor decision making on the PP. I'm looking forward to seeing Jagr set up on half wall.

And no disrespect to Peverley but the PP is simply not his thing.

Now he can concentrate on his center duties for the 3rd line and let Jagr do his thing.

I hope Lucic will wake up a bit now because he is about to be fed a constant stream of beautiful passes he needs to capitalize on....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yeah, I'm guessing you're right about that. I won't miss hispoor decision making on the PP. I'm looking forward to seeing Jagr set up on half wall.

And no disrespect to Peverley but the PP is simply not his thing.

Now he can concentrate on his center duties for the 3rd line and let Jagr do his thing.

I hope Lucic will wake up a bit now because he is about to be fed a constant stream of beautiful passes he needs to capitalize on....

I don't really get why he's not much better at it than he is. He's got quick feet and decent hands. I guess he's just not a great thinker. Oh well, it's Jagr time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Oh well, it's Jagr time.

Damn right.

This is very exciting. He gives more of what the B's need than Iginla...and cost less.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

jm I was thinking that in the back of my head the first time Jagr's name appeared. I wanted Iginla but Jagr is seeming better and better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lets see what Peverley does with, I'm guessing Horton, on his line now. Would like to see an upgrade on the left side of that line now (Clowe). What you could get in a Peverley trade wont be as good if Peverley can turn it around. Get him going.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Lets see what Peverley does with, I'm guessing Horton, on his line now. Would like to see an upgrade on the left side of that line now (Clowe). What you could get in a Peverley trade wont be as good if Peverley can turn it around. Get him going.

He was looking pretty good those few shifts he had with Lucic a couple of games ago.....this can only help him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

jm I was thinking that in the back of my head the first time Jagr's name appeared. I wanted Iginla but Jagr is seeming better and better.

Yep...time will tell of course but this should be big shot in the arm to this team on a number of levels.

Sections
Shortcuts