Malkins hit on Boychuk.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Malkins hit on Boychuk.

Looked like Boychuk may have turned his shoulder at the last second, but would have liked to see the 5 minute major there. 100% sure if that was Lucic on Malkin we'd be looking at 5 min major/misconduct and a 3-5 game suspension. 

Was scary given the concussion Boychuk just had, should be interesting to watch Shanahans BS video, but because he's Malkin I doubt anything happens.

Kinda hoping the Rangers take the Atlantic, would rather play the extra game in NY than Pitt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Giesse. Show Giesse's posts

Re: Malkins hit on Boychuk.

I'm all set with second-guessing Shanahan.
    With the Bruins and the league, it has been "no quarter asked, no quarter given."
    Claude Julien will not whine and snivel to the press, and for that, I am grateful.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

Boychuck seemed to turn.  wasnt an overly vicious hit by Malkin.  nothing more coming.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

he used his arm to drive Boychuck's head into the glass....from behind.

Of course, it's a Bruin being hit by a superstar, so nothing will come of it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Should have been a major and a mandatory review by Lord Shanahan.  Lucic would have been kicked out until October.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Malkins hit on Boychuk.:
    [QUOTE]Should have been a major and a mandatory review by Lord Shanahan.  Lucic would have been kicked out until October.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]
    Not even a stern talking to coming Malkin's way........

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/12/evgeni-malkin-wont-be-suspended-for-boarding/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Should have been a major and a mandatory review by Lord Shanahan.  Lucic would have been kicked out until October.

Exactly, I wouldnt expect him to be suspended even if there was a hearing the it was questionable at the least and by a non dirty player..I would have liked to see more of a reaction by teammates especially because of who was on the ice at the time. If we lost by 4 but their was a reaction I could have lived with it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and then how many games did Lucic get suspended for hit on Rinaldo ?

IMO neither deserved a suspension.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Malkins hit on Boychuk. : Exactly, I wouldnt expect him to be suspended even if there was a hearing the it was questionable at the least and by a non dirty player..I would have liked to see more of a reaction by teammates especially because of who was on the ice at the time. If we lost by 4 but their was a reaction I could have lived with it.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    When did Malkin become "non-dirty"? He's a kicker.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]This isn't Shanny's issue.   It's whether the Bruins have the gumption to make life miserable for Malkin on April 3.  No, I'm not advocating illegal hits, but a nice message would be nice. This team has been the Pens' kick-around can for some time now.  And since the Vancouver game, the Bs are pretty passive on teams that come at them aggressively.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!! The Big Bad Bruins are so far from being what they used to be. The time line you speak of is dead on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Malkins hit on Boychuk. : When did Malkin become "non-dirty"? He's a kicker.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

You regard him as a dirty player?

Is Paille a dirty player?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Geno was voted to be one of the dirtier players in the NHL at one point. Can't for the life of me remember when/where but I absolutely 100% remember that it was Geno that got voted up near the top.

He got fined for slew footing earlier this season did he not?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Malkin is no saint that's for sure. He plays chippy and doesn't everr fight but he usually is not reckless he crossed the line here imo. Shoulda been 5 and a mc but malkin on boychuck and were lucky there was even a penalty

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

VIP treatment for the league MVP.  Capeesh? 

Sections
Shortcuts