Mamma Mia!!! Choo Choo!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Mamma Mia!!! Choo Choo!!!

All aboard! The bandwagon has arrived.

The Bruins are even giving NULL more to chew on.

Chew, Chew, NULL. Stay out of the parking lot when the bandwagon pulls up - you might find yourself under it.

Mamma Mia !!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Re: Mamma Mia!!! Choo Choo!!!

Rolston has given us back a 3rd line. Speed kills.

Pev and Hort back will make a true contender.

KHL
    BMS
    KelPevRol
    Pou/Pai Camp Thorn because Cj will
    Caron

Can only hope Hort comes back strong

GOAT!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Mamma Mia!!! Choo Choo!!!:
    Sure hope you don't fall off the band wagon Wheatie, that's a nice looking Tainted Cup in your picture there. 
    Posted by null

Tainted like your brain.  

Keep on spanking in the corner.

And you get caught.

And you tell us there was a woman there.  And everyone laughs at you.  But you insist Miss Campbell.

Keep playing the goof game.  Keep it up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Rolston has given us back a 3rd line. Speed kills. Pev and Hort back will make a true contender. KHL BMS KelPevRol Pou/Pai Camp Thorn because Cj will Caron Can only hope Hort comes back strong GOAT!!!
    Posted by KMCI

It's not looking good as I haven't heard anything about him being on the ice yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

It is nice, Null.

Would you like to get your hands on it, too? That'll give your jaw a break from chewing so much. You could probably use the rest.

Look carefully at my picture, Null. Do you notice how much broader my shoulders are compared to Tyler, and I'm standing behind him further from the camera.

I don't plan on getting off the bandwagon - ever - but if I get bumped I know how to handle myself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wheats,

Who am I talking about? 

What do you expect from a little man hiding behind his computer screen acting like a big man?

This is the only place in the world where this pathetic piece of distended baboon rectum can play big man.

In the real world he is reminded of his inadequacies at every turn, lowest one on the totem pole at his job when he has one, no relationship and is probably cruel to animals.  In other words, he attacks those who can't retaliate to him.

Gutless Loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Mamma Mia!!! Choo Choo!!!:
    All aboard! The bandwagon has arrived. The Bruins are even giving NULL more to chew on. Chew, Chew, NULL. Stay out of the parking lot when the bandwagon pulls up - you might find yourself under it. Mamma Mia !!!
    Posted by Wheatskins

what an immature, pom pom waiving post.  Are you serious with this crap?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

It is nice, Null. Would you like to get your hands on it, too? That'll give your jaw a break from chewing so much. You could probably use the rest. Look carefully at my picture, Null. Do you notice how much broader my shoulders are compared to Tyler, and I'm standing behind him further from the camera. I don't plan on getting off the bandwagon - ever - but if I get bumped I know how to handle myself.
    Posted by Wheatskins

Watch out Wheatskins, judging by his avatar Null looks a little unhinged......:)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Badhab, I have made Null my personal pet. It's been a couple of weeks now.

What can I say? He'll never get rid of me - unless he disappears.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Badhab, I have made Null my personal pet. It's been a couple of weeks now. What can I say? He'll never get rid of me - unless he disappears.
    Posted by Wheatskins

I don't call rats in the gutter pets, vermin is what they are and vermin is what I would call them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Ben, that is what I'll call him. Ben Null.

In honour of Michael Jackson.

I wonder if Michael and Null have ever met before?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

All aboard! The bandwagon has arrived. The Bruins are even giving NULL more to chew on. Chew, Chew, NULL. Stay out of the parking lot when the bandwagon pulls up - you might find yourself under it. Mamma Mia !!!
    Posted by Wheatskins

Null just can`t admit that he cheers for a girly man team that still continues to play the wrong goalie - no Cup for you canuckleheads.  Winning in the play-offs has always been about winning in the trenches and if he doesn`t like that he needs to watch another sport.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why do people keep acknowledging this waste of skin?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Posted by Wheatskins

Looking at who scored what against the Leafs and that final score I'm happy to get back on that bandwagon but it might take a few jumps with all that humble pie I'm being forced to eat. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Let's be realistic. Kelly is the real deal as the 3rd line center; Rolston has found some energy; and Pouliot shows his skills[ good but inconsistent] once every 20 games or so. Claude knew it was a softie early on, and rested Bergeron. With Corvo the mistakes were much less.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

baaaaaaa, baaaaaaa. your obsession with the "taint" is disturbing. keep crying chump. you cry like if you keep crying you'll win something. i guess you have, you've won the "my team can't win so i go to the champs site and whine" award. you wear it well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

And look who's driving the band wagon..why its none other then Gregorys Daddys NHLOA...yee haw...giddy up all you sheep....
    Posted by null

NHLOA...hmmm? You bring that up again. Do you want everyone to know "Null Has Lice On Ar$e"?

Now that we know you have lice, why don't you be a good boy and get a nice, big virus for your computer.

Sections
Shortcuts