Man at least the NBA is subtle with their fixing!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Man at least the NBA is subtle with their fixing!

Wow is the fix in or what?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Man at least the NBA is subtle with their fixing!

you see the light my brother !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

I'm not so sure. Refs gave us a break in the first when TT blew that long shot and disallowed an obvious goal. The old too-many-men bug-a-boo bites us again. They got both goals on 5-on-3 chances and Bergy gave them that 2nd chance by shooting the puck out of play. Can't blame the refs. If you throw in Lucic's stupidity, Bruins pretty much beat themselves tonight. That and their atrocious PP. 3 PP chances in a row in the 2nd period and nothing.... Nobody to blame but themselves IMO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Undisciplined penalties was what cost the Bruins the game, not the refs.. Don't be like Hab fans after a loss , blaming refs for the outcome.. Bergeron took two bad penalties to wipe out Bruin momentum..Seindenberg, obviously slash , there's your hockey game... Other than that, Bruins territorily manhandled the Habs, especially in the 3rd period , just couldn't finish.. That's hockey.. Game 7 next..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Bergeron got hooked in the slot, no call.  Peverley got high sticked TWICE, no call.  Lucic is put in the box then when no-nuts lays there forever they decide to throw him out of the game, but he comes right back a few shifts later!?  Price dives and its a call.  Thomas gets freight-trained and no call.  Horton makes a great stick check for a breakaway and its a slash?  That was the worst game Ive seen in YEARS as far as calls go.  The refs decided that one from the get-go.  It was a complete joke and the league should be ashamed and come out and apologize to ALL hockey fans and ban those 2 clowns from working ANY hockey game again.  The most lob-sided game Ive seen I think.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

In Response to Re: Man at least the NBA is subtle with their fixing!:
    I'm not so sure. Refs gave us a break in the first when TT blew that long shot and disallowed an obvious goal. The old too-many-men bug-a-boo bites us again. They got both goals on 5-on-3 chances and Bergy gave them that 2nd chance by shooting the puck out of play. Can't blame the refs. If you throw in Lucic's stupidity, Bruins pretty much beat themselves tonight. That and their atrocious PP. 3 PP chances in a row in the 2nd period and nothing.... Nobody to blame but themselves IMO.
    Posted by 49thparallel

Your agrument is weak!

YOU DO NOT CALL to 2  5 on 3s and and 5 minute major in any game let alone game 6 in any series!
    Unless you want a certain team to win!

Even the most arrogant Habs fan will tell you that they enjoyed the
    wrapping on the gift they just received!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and about the ref's whistle early. Can we say maybe Thomas heard the whistle and didn't play the puck or look for it anymore ???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Some of the worst officiating I've ever seen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

and about the ref's whistle early. Can we say maybe Thomas heard the whistle and didn't play the puck or look for it anymore ???
    Posted by BsLegion

That's exactly what I thought Legion. The refs blew an early whistle when Boston was swarming in the 3rd. I thought Gionta acted foolish after the play.I mean he had to have heard the whistle that blew 2 seconds earlier.Bad call by the ref or not,Gionta knew it wasn't going to count but decided to play it up for the fans who proceed to litter the ice and get warned that they "could" cost the Habs a bench minor if the behavior persists......I wonder what sort of disruption do they need to cause in order to get called for it?That behavior seemed the epitome of what the penalty is in place for but,instead,the calls start to get ridiculous so as not to incur the wrath of the Montreal "faithful". Freakin' atrocious!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

For 30 years, I always laughed at my dad when he told me there was fixing in hockey.  After watching this game, I have to admit the referees were influenced in some way.  There's no question.  Absolutely pathetic and sad.  The league really wants to give the Canadiens every chance to win the series.

Bastards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bergeron got hooked in the slot, no call.  Peverley got high sticked TWICE, no call.  Lucic is put in the box then when no-nuts lays there forever they decide to throw him out of the game, but he comes right back a few shifts later!?  Price dives and its a call.  Thomas gets freight-trained and no call.  Horton makes a great stick check for a breakaway and its a slash?  That was the worst game Ive seen in YEARS as far as calls go.  The refs decided that one from the get-go.  It was a complete joke and the league should be ashamed and come out and apologize to ALL hockey fans and ban those 2 clowns from working ANY hockey game again.  The most lob-sided game Ive seen I think.
    Posted by bigvig

and Bergy on their 5 on 3 in the 1st got interfered and held at one point.

what about Gomez running Thomas ???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Oficiating was almost as bad as Bruins Power Play.  Man I hope they win the game 7 but if they don't--- see you later CJ and Geoff Ward--- What good is Thornton doing in the lineup when he barely plays @ the end of any game because they need a goal--- maybe you should be proactive and have a guy that can play offensive,  skate fast and shoot the puck.  I wonder where on the roster you could find this player?

#19 anyone?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

The NHL's legetimacy to be a professional sport took a huge hit this evening, its that easy.

I've seen WWE wresteling more legit then that game tonight and thats not a real sport either.

Makes me think back to the outcry in the NBA with that now famous sacramento playoff game, we know how that one panned out in the end.

Sections
Shortcuts